Is gay marriage the most important issue in the USA?

It seems the Right's opposition to gay marriage is the most important issue to them.

yeah ok if you say so. What can they can do when it's SHOVED in their face day in and day out by you left, who has nothing else to run on in the upcoming elections. Nobody want's the left/dem policies anymore, that's why they kicked out Democrats out of control of Congress.

so it's back to your tried and true dirty politics. Last time it was made up war on womeeeen folk. this time it's all them homosexuals in the country. oh wait, they are less than 5% of the people...whoa

thats the dem/lib strategy as demonstrated by obozo on a daily basis. Divide the nation on race, sex, age, education, income, ethnicity, location, etc. Divide and conquer is not a new tactic.

Of course it is. don't think these riots are being planned either. You see one sign in the group of rioters was A Professional sign made by: SEIU

people better wake up. this isn't going to stop until that thug/progressive Obama, is out of office

Sadly, it seems that obama wants a race war in this country. The only possible motivation for some of his actions is that he is determined to bring this country to its knees as punishment for slavery and financial success. Success that idiots like him think has been at the expense of the rest of the world.

It will take years to repair the damage done by this traitorous president.

It seems the Right's opposition to gay marriage is the most important issue to them.

yeah ok if you say so. What can they can do when it's SHOVED in their face day in and day out by you left, who has nothing else to run on in the upcoming elections. Nobody want's the left/dem policies anymore, that's why they kicked out Democrats out of control of Congress.

so it's back to your tried and true dirty politics. Last time it was made up war on womeeeen folk. this time it's all them homosexuals in the country. oh wait, they are less than 5% of the people...whoa

thats the dem/lib strategy as demonstrated by obozo on a daily basis. Divide the nation on race, sex, age, education, income, ethnicity, location, etc. Divide and conquer is not a new tactic.

Of course it is. don't think these riots are being planned either. You see one sign in the group of rioters was A Professional sign made by: SEIU

people better wake up. this isn't going to stop until that thug/progressive Obama, is out of office

Sadly, it seems that obama wants a race war in this country. The only possible motivation for some of his actions is that he is determined to bring this country to its knees as punishment for slavery and financial success. Success that idiots like him think has been at the expense of the rest of the world.

Seventeenth.....well, you know.

"Is gay marriage the most important issue in the USA?"

It wouldn't be an 'issue' at all if the states simply obeyed the Constitution and allowed same-sex couples access to marriage law.

This is an issue solely due to the consequence of those hostile to same-sex couples seeking to deny gay Americans their civil rights.

I repeat...

THERE IS NOT ONE MOTHER FUCKING WORD ABOUT GAYS, SEXUALITY OF ANY SORT, OR MARRIAGE IN THE COTUS!!!

again..

THERE IS NOT ONE MOTHER FUCKING WORD ABOUT GAYS, SEXUALITY OF ANY SORT, OR MARRIAGE IN THE COTUS!!!

There is a precisely worded and well defined right enshrined in the 2nd Amendment, but you bed wetters REFUSE to acknowledge it.

If and when you sniveling parasites ever do maybe, just maybe, more people will sympathize with your phony "rights" that you make up out of absolute thin air.

Read the 14th Amendment and get back to us

Of course it is. don't think these riots AREN'T being planned either. I saw one sign in the group of rioters was A Professional sign made by: SEIU. And we all know who the UNIONS SUPPORT. the dem/progressive/commie party and that includes OBAMA

people better wake up. this isn't going to stop until that thug/progressive Obama, is out of office. How a President can a have a hand in this is the most "sickening" thing I've ever witnessed.

WAKE UP STEPHANIE!

This is a gay marriage thread

Yes it will. If we survive him before he leaves office. I don't see it getting any better. If you notice he NEVER comes out and speaks for any other color or race except BLACKS. We tried to warn people before they voted for him. Now we are ALL getting to pay for them putting him in office with our towns and businesses being destroyed, our streets being invaded blocking off access to go to work, etc

Wow...Chickenfish stated another "how come there are so many gay threads" thread. How original. Has he stomped out of this one in a huff yet, vowing never to return?

did someone force you into it or what?
50 other ones on here you can venture into. It's becoming the whole board it seems of you (gays) whining over one thing or another. threads, cakes, flowers, a state law, blaaa blaa bla

It isn't going to stop even after the moonbat messiah is gone. Bed wetters are like locusts, they always come back and destroy. The only way this will stop is by getting tough and fighting them. Scott Walker did a great thing by taking down the unions which finance a lot of the fascist campaigns for public office. We need to continue to attack the sources of revenue the left uses to get their criminally insane authoritarian sociopaths into offices. We need executives at state and federal level to purge bureaucracies of leftist drones, and we need to take the education system out of the hands of these parasites as well. No more federal funding of education, no more government student loans either.

"Big education" has been increasing their prices due to the enormous amount of cash available, and the results are dismal. They're deliberately turning out kids with useless certifications in bullshit like French Art History, Gender Studies, and all sorts of inane shit. Then they're $50K or more in debt and are lucky if they can manage a McDonalds. The left destroys EVERYTHING it touches and they have to be ruthlessly fought until living in America is just so uncomfortable that we see a mass exodus of bed wetters floating south to Cuba.

Wow...Chickenfish stated another "how come there are so many gay threads" thread. How original. Has he stomped out of this one in a huff yet, vowing never to return?
Well, one good thing has come of this thread. If he were to be believed. But, I doubt he's telling the truth...he can't even tell the truth about the OP being his last post on a gay thread.

It isn't going to stop even after the moonbat messiah is gone. Bed wetters are like locusts, they always come back and destroy. The only way this will stop is by getting tough and fighting them. Scott Walker did a great thing by taking down the unions which finance a lot of the fascist campaigns for public office. We need to continue to attack the sources of revenue the left uses to get their criminally insane authoritarian sociopaths into offices. We need executives at state and federal level to purge bureaucracies of leftist drones, and we need to take the education system out of the hands of these parasites as well. No more federal funding of education, no more government student loans either.

"Big education" has been increasing their prices due to the enormous amount of cash available, and the results are dismal. They're deliberately turning out kids with useless certifications in bullshit like French Art History, Gender Studies, and all sorts of inane shit. Then they're $50K or more in debt and are lucky if they can manage a McDonalds. The left destroys EVERYTHING it touches and they have to be ruthlessly fought until living in America is just so uncomfortable that we see a mass exodus of bed wetters floating south to Cuba.

These Universities it seems has become nothing but little commie camps to pump out nothing but Radical little protesters.

Hey, it was one of the tenants of the Communist manifesto. take over the SCHOOLS

Fourteenth post-"I have made my last post on a gay thread" post

welcome to my ignore list. I knew you would eventually make it. I only put idiots on ignore. Anyone who participates in a civil debate and attempts to address the issues openly and honestly will never be put on ignore. Those like you, who contribute nothing to the debate are a waste of my time.

He doesn't put idiots on ignore...He puts people who he cannot win an argument with on ignore. He's a chickenfish.

Well, one good thing has come of this thread. If he were to be believed. But, I doubt he's telling the truth...he can't even tell the truth about the OP being his last post on a gay thread.

He says that in EVERY "gay thread". He comes barreling in talking about National Referendums then says "I'm done. I'm never posting in gay threads again"...to come back within days. Maybe he blacks out and doesn't remember?

These Universities it seems has become nothing but little commie camps to pump out nothing but Radical little protesters.

Hey, it was one of the tenants of the Communist manifesto. take over the SCHOOLS

What would you know about what goes on in a university?

welcome to my ignore list. I knew you would eventually make it. I only put idiots on ignore. Anyone who participates in a civil debate and attempts to address the issues openly and honestly will never be put on ignore. Those like you, who contribute nothing to the debate are a waste of my time.

He doesn't put idiots on ignore...He puts people who he cannot win an argument with on ignore. He's a chickenfish.

Well who want to argue with this chicken shit trolling? I don't blame him

50 other ones on here you can venture into. It's becoming the whole board it seems of you (gays) whining over one thing or another. threads, cakes, flowers, a state law, blaaa blaa bla

No Steph, I came here of my own volition...but I'm not the one complaining about how gays get too much airtime...

Well who want to argue with this chicken shit trolling? I don't blame him

He's a chicken for backing out of a bet when he found out he couldn't cheat. :lol: He left cogent arguments behind a long time ago, Steph. Unlike you, he tried to have them...he just failed and got pissed.

No Steph, I came here of my own volition...but I'm not the one complaining about how gays get too much airtime...
I don't think she's bright enough to figure out that if they stayed away from or stopped creating the gay threads themselves, there wouldn't be as many and those that exist wouldn't go on as long.

"Is gay marriage the most important issue in the USA?"

It wouldn't be an 'issue' at all if the states simply obeyed the Constitution and allowed same-sex couples access to marriage law.

This is an issue solely due to the consequence of those hostile to same-sex couples seeking to deny gay Americans their civil rights.

I repeat...

again..

There is a precisely worded and well defined right enshrined in the 2nd Amendment, but you bed wetters REFUSE to acknowledge it.

If and when you sniveling parasites ever do maybe, just maybe, more people will sympathize with your phony "rights" that you make up out of absolute thin air.

Read the 14th Amendment and get back to us

I've read it and have not found where it states "... except gays, people of color, women, etc ... "

Maybe someone can point that out to me?

Anyone?

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back