Is gay marriage the most important issue in the USA?

"Is gay marriage the most important issue in the USA?"

It wouldn't be an 'issue' at all if the states simply obeyed the Constitution and allowed same-sex couples access to marriage law.

This is an issue solely due to the consequence of those hostile to same-sex couples seeking to deny gay Americans their civil rights.

I repeat...

THERE IS NOT ONE MOTHER FUCKING WORD ABOUT GAYS, SEXUALITY OF ANY SORT, OR MARRIAGE IN THE COTUS!!!

again..

THERE IS NOT ONE MOTHER FUCKING WORD ABOUT GAYS, SEXUALITY OF ANY SORT, OR MARRIAGE IN THE COTUS!!!

There is a precisely worded and well defined right enshrined in the 2nd Amendment, but you bed wetters REFUSE to acknowledge it.

If and when you sniveling parasites ever do maybe, just maybe, more people will sympathize with your phony "rights" that you make up out of absolute thin air.

Read the 14th Amendment and get back to us

I've read it and have not found where it states "... except gays, people of color, women, etc ... "

Maybe someone can point that out to me?

Anyone?

:rolleyes:

what it says is ALL equal. no special treatment for any minority or majority.

It wouldn't be an 'issue' at all if the states simply obeyed the Constitution and allowed same-sex couples access to marriage law.

This is an issue solely due to the consequence of those hostile to same-sex couples seeking to deny gay Americans their civil rights.

I repeat...

again..

There is a precisely worded and well defined right enshrined in the 2nd Amendment, but you bed wetters REFUSE to acknowledge it.

If and when you sniveling parasites ever do maybe, just maybe, more people will sympathize with your phony "rights" that you make up out of absolute thin air.

I've read it and have not found where it states "... except gays, people of color, women, etc ... "

Anyone?

Who is getting "special treatment"?

I repeat...

again..

Anyone?

Duh,, have you heard of affirmative action programs? Duh.

I repeat...

again..

Anyone?

Christians for one...they are protected in all 50 states against discrimination in Public Accommodation.

Of course, for Chickenfish, he's against gays marrying because then he won't feel special anymore. He doesn't think gays are deserving to call their unions marriage and if they do, he won't have "special" status.

I repeat...

again..

Anyone?

Sure have...they were found to be constitutional

Anyone?

you fricken moron. affirmative action is SPECIAL TREATMENT. I don't give a flying fuck if the SC found them constitutional, they provide special treatment to some people over others. They are not in compliance with the constitutional guarantee of EQUAL treatment under the law.

You asked who was getting special treatment, It told you. Now STFU

Anyone?

you fricken moron. affirmative action is SPECIAL TREATMENT. I don't give a flying fuck if the SC found them constitutional, they provide special treatment to some people over others. They are not in compliance with the constitutional guarantee of EQUAL treatment under the law.

Afirmative action stopped special treatment of white males and opened the door for women and minorities

Afirmative action stopped special treatment of white males and opened the door for women and minorities

so the fix for discrimination is more discrimination? Brilliant.

I repeat...

again..

Anyone?

Christians for one...they are protected in all 50 states against discrimination in Public Accommodation.

Of course, for Chickenfish, he's against gays marrying because then he won't feel special anymore. He doesn't think gays are deserving to call their unions marriage and if they do, he won't have "special" status.

Gays also get special treatment in that they are not allowed to marry whom they wish.

They should be treated just like everyone else - legally recognized marriage.

Equality - period.

Worked

All Americans benefitted from affirmative action

I repeat...

again..

Anyone?

Yep, heard of it. Who's getting special treatment? I know corporations are. That's a fact. Now they're people too, and I don't hear conservatives complain about that.

Anyone?

Gays also get special treatment in that they are not allowed to marry whom they wish.

Equality - period.

Conservatives don't seem to mind when corporate citizens get married to different corporate citizens. It's called mergers. Why aren't the patriots all over these kinky corporate marriages?

I can understand that some good ole' boys wouldn't like that the good ole' boy system doesn't work automatically for them anymore.

Anyone?

Equality - period.

Conservatives don't seem to mind when corporate citizens get married to different corporate citizens. It's called mergers. Why aren't the patriots all over these kinky corporate marriages?

That's just fucking stupid... seriously stupid.

You really are stupid, you know that?

But, you're a dimocrap so it's not completely your fault.... Well, yes it is. You could choose NOT to be a dimocrap and get an education.

I was going to pose a question to you in the form of, "If not 'persons' then what should Corporations be?"

But I thought about it and knew you wouldn't even get off the ground trying to answer it.

Laws apply to persons. Not to things. Embrace that concept.......

You can't Sue a tree. You can Sue the owner of the Tree because the owner is a 'person'

You can't sue a Car that just hit you and crippled you, but you can sue the owner of the Car, which is often a Corporation, because the owner is a 'person'

You can't sue a piece of paper, laws don't apply to "THINGS" laws apply to 'persons' and a Corporation is a person

dimocraps are just simply stupid.

It breaks my heart that people this stupid still exist

Worked

All Americans benefitted from affirmative action

how did white kids who were denied admittance to college benefit? how did white college graduates who did not get jobs that were given to less qualified blacks benefit.

Discrimination is discrimination no matter who is the victim or who is the benficiary.

Forum List

Back