Is gay marriage the most important issue in the USA?

Not to most people. The fags and the progessives want it real bad though because changing society is what rocks their world and gives them a reason for living.

sadly, you are correct. the marxist collectivist progressives have taken control of our media and one of our political parties.
First post-"I have made my last post on a gay thread" post.

Come on people. We have some real problems in this country

18 trillion in debt
half the country on some form of govt handout
deficit spending every year
no confidence in congress or the president
the mid east burning
radical islam killing thousands because or religion
more americans in poverty than ever before
hundreds of trillions in unfunded liabilities
racial violence in our cities

and we spend hours arguing about gay marriage???? WTF is wrong with us? And yes, I am guilty of it too.

I have made my last post on a gay thread. I hope many of you will follow suit. Let the court do its job and live with the rulings

We have much more important issues to deal with than whether two gays or lesbians can call their union a marriage.
Why do you keep starting topics about how many gay marriage topics there are? Is there something you want to tell us?

18 trillion in debt
the mid east burning

and we spend hours arguing about gay marriage???? WTF is wrong with us? And yes, I am guilty of it too.

I have made my last post on a gay thread. I hope many of you will follow suit. Let the court do its job and live with the rulings

We have much more important issues to deal with than whether two gays or lesbians can call their union a marriage.
Last post on the subject eh?

I've been trying to encourage that for over a year. Falls on deaf ears every time. Troll threads are almost always the most popular. Don't believe me look at any Rderp thread

yes, i know. But I will not participate in any more of them. if the idiots get no response to their trolling, maybe they will go away, but I doubt it. Liberalism is a mental disease, they display it every day.
Third post-"I have made my last post on a gay thread" post.

18 trillion in debt
the mid east burning

Last post on the subject eh?

I've been trying to encourage that for over a year. Falls on deaf ears every time. Troll threads are almost always the most popular. Don't believe me look at any Rderp thread

yes, i know. But I will not participate in any more of them. if the idiots get no response to their trolling, maybe they will go away, but I doubt it. Liberalism is a mental disease, they display it every day.
To be fair I think there are as many gay threads started by our side. This thread & my last one are prime examples of our side egging on the subject.

yeah, we have been guilty of that, but its so much fun to watch the libs dodge, lie, and deflect as their ideology is destroyed by facts and logical thought.

But I am over the gay shit. I will roll with whatever the court decides, but the gay mafia won't rest until the institution of marriage is completely destroyed and will all live in a hillary villiage and dance around the may pole singing "I'd like to buy the world a coke".
Fourth post-"I have made my last post on a gay thread" post.

No. But both parties are going to focus on it, and the GOP more so. Till either Rand Paul or Jeb Bush takes back the Republican party from Ted Cruz.

OMG, Cruz is not in control of the party. where do you get this shit?
From those on this board, that view him as some kind of hero by going on and on about 'the gays' and how 'evil' they are.

Even though literally most Americans don't give a shit if gay people get married or not, and would prefer if gays got married so the court battles ended.

please give us a quote and a cite where CRuz has said gays were evil.
Fifth post-"I have made my last post on a gay thread" post.

It a total non issue to me and why it bothers some so much I will never know. In the end I don't care what they decide. Its also hypocritical to believe in less gov't and wanting the gov't to stick their nose in on the issue. Some traditions are meant to fall.

thats your opinion and you have a right to express it. Issues like these should be decided by the whole of society, not 9 unelected old farts in black robes. Let the people decide.
Sixth post-"I have made my last post on a gay thread" post.

We are capable of taking care of multiple problems at the same time

Doesn't mean you ignore lesser issues until all major issues are resolved

It shouldn't eve rate as an issue when we deal with:

-being on the verge of national insolvency
-have a military being gutted and demoralized
-wide open border with insane violent zealots all over the world
-a president who is actively trying to divide the country
-cities being burned down "in honor of" criminal thugs
-assholes who take 15 minutes to place an order at a fast food drive thru
-pinheads with obozo stickers on their stupid priuses driving 5MPH below the speed limit in the left lane
-South Park only doing 10 episodes a season
-Honey boo boo

These are all issues that need to be resolved and are of a much greater priority.

the last 4 on your list made me laugh.
Seventh post-"I have made my last post on a gay thread" post.

It shouldn't eve rate as an issue when we deal with:

-being on the verge of national insolvency
-have a military being gutted and demoralized
-wide open border with insane violent zealots all over the world
-a president who is actively trying to divide the country
-cities being burned down "in honor of" criminal thugs
-assholes who take 15 minutes to place an order at a fast food drive thru
-pinheads with obozo stickers on their stupid priuses driving 5MPH below the speed limit in the left lane
-South Park only doing 10 episodes a season
-Honey boo boo

These are all issues that need to be resolved and are of a much greater priority.

the last 4 on your list made me laugh.
Seventh post-"I have made my last post on a gay thread" post.
Your ability to count is impressive

Not to most people. The fags and the progessives want it real bad though because changing society is what rocks their world and gives them a reason for living.

sadly, you are correct. the marxist collectivist progressives have taken control of our media and one of our political parties.
First post-"I have made my last post on a gay thread" post.

did you read the OP, idiot?

No. But both parties are going to focus on it, and the GOP more so. Till either Rand Paul or Jeb Bush takes back the Republican party from Ted Cruz.

From those on this board, that view him as some kind of hero by going on and on about 'the gays' and how 'evil' they are.

Even though literally most Americans don't give a shit if gay people get married or not, and would prefer if gays got married so the court battles ended.

In inverted commas, meaning not a direct quote but pretty much what the rhetoric over gay people comes down to, excluding the icky factor.

18 trillion in debt
the mid east burning

Why do you keep starting topics about how many gay marriage topics there are? Is there something you want to tell us?

another idiot who cannot read, or comprehend, the OP

In inverted commas, meaning not a direct quote but pretty much what the rhetoric over gay people comes down to, excluding the icky factor.

then you admit you lied and that he never said anything even close to that.

Never lied. Look up Ted Cruz's gay jihad nonsense.

aw, did that hurt your wittle fweeelings? poor rambling whiny baby
waaa. the thread isn't about Ted Cruz. so try and stay on the topic if that's at all possible

waaa. the thread isn't about Ted Cruz. so try and stay on the topic if that's at all possible
So you believe terrorists aren't evil? Well, how else could you support Reagan's marriage of convience with the Taliban:
reagan-taliban.jpg

So you believe terrorists aren't evil? Well, how else could you support Reagan's marriage of convience with the Taliban:
View attachment 40571

, jihad is an act that someone does to try and SHOVE their VIEWS down everyone's throats. so what he said fits what the homosexuals are doing to us right now. but DISHONESTITY is a trait and tactic of you on left

Forum List

Back