Is gay marriage the most important issue in the USA?

In inverted commas, meaning not a direct quote but pretty much what the rhetoric over gay people comes down to, excluding the icky factor.

then you admit you lied and that he never said anything even close to that.
Never lied. Look up Ted Cruz's gay jihad nonsense.

aw, did that hurt your wittle fweeelings? poor rambling whiny baby
waaa. the thread isn't about Ted Cruz. so try and stay on the topic if that's at all possible
So you believe terrorists aren't evil? Well, how else could you support Reagan's marriage of convience with the Taliban:
View attachment 40571

, jihad is an act that someone does to try and SHOVE their VIEWS down everyone's throats. so what he said fits what the homosexuals are doing to us right now. but DISHONESTITY is a trait and tactic of you on left

Says the queen of deceipt.....who started a whole thread with a lie.....and just kept lying.

Now you are lying about what 'jihad' is.

Not to most people. The fags and the progessives want it real bad though because changing society is what rocks their world and gives them a reason for living.

sadly, you are correct. the marxist collectivist progressives have taken control of our media and one of our political parties.
First post-"I have made my last post on a gay thread" post.

did you read the OP, idiot?

"I have made my last post on a gay thread."

Doesn't get much clearer than that.....yet you keep posting in this gay thread.....

"Is gay marriage the most important issue in the USA?"

It wouldn't be an 'issue' at all if the states simply obeyed the Constitution and allowed same-sex couples access to marriage law.

This is an issue solely due to the consequence of those hostile to same-sex couples seeking to deny gay Americans their civil rights.

I repeat...

THERE IS NOT ONE MOTHER FUCKING WORD ABOUT GAYS, SEXUALITY OF ANY SORT, OR MARRIAGE IN THE COTUS!!!

again..

THERE IS NOT ONE MOTHER FUCKING WORD ABOUT GAYS, SEXUALITY OF ANY SORT, OR MARRIAGE IN THE COTUS!!!

There is a precisely worded and well defined right enshrined in the 2nd Amendment, but you bed wetters REFUSE to acknowledge it.

If and when you sniveling parasites ever do maybe, just maybe, more people will sympathize with your phony "rights" that you make up out of absolute thin air.

Nope. The economy, jobs, inflation, illegal immigration, etc. are far more important.

Last edited:
Seventh post-"I have made my last post on a gay thread" post.
Your ability to count is impressive
Seventh post-"I have made my last post on a gay thread" post.
I never said it was my last post. Learn to read dyke
Ummmmmm.....Gramps....are you telling us you are Redfish's sock? Or is he YOUR sock?
WTF are you smokin?
I apologize, got a bit ahead of myself. there.

It demonstrates that the U.S. of A is mired in a steamy swamp of evil.

Now the thing about being mired in a swamp... Is that if one knows that they're mired and they understand that their survival depends upon doing whatever is necessary to get out, then there's a very good chance of getting out and back on sound footing.

Sadly... The U.S. Culture is badly infected with Relativism (Evil) and they do not recognize the danger... Thus seriously undermining the odds of survival.

Now the thing about being mired in a swamp... Is that if one knows that they're mired and they understand that their survival depends upon doing whatever is necessary to get out, then there's a very good chance of getting out and back on sound footing.

Sadly... The U.S. Culture is badly infected with Relativism (Evil) and they do not recognize the danger... Thus seriously undermining the odds of survival.
Yeah yeah yeah....:blahblah:

Come on people. We have some real problems in this country

18 trillion in debt
half the country on some form of govt handout
deficit spending every year
no confidence in congress or the president
the mid east burning
radical islam killing thousands because or religion
more americans in poverty than ever before
hundreds of trillions in unfunded liabilities
racial violence in our cities

and we spend hours arguing about gay marriage???? WTF is wrong with us? And yes, I am guilty of it too.

I have made my last post on a gay thread. I hope many of you will follow suit. Let the court do its job and live with the rulings

We have much more important issues to deal with than whether two gays or lesbians can call their union a marriage.

Rightwing bigotry is the most important issue in America. Once we have annihilated that,

the road to progress will be cl

Ah yes, more wisdom from the guy who declared the Jews evil for killing Jesus. lolol

18 trillion in debt
the mid east burning

and we spend hours arguing about gay marriage???? WTF is wrong with us? And yes, I am guilty of it too.

I have made my last post on a gay thread. I hope many of you will follow suit. Let the court do its job and live with the rulings

We have much more important issues to deal with than whether two gays or lesbians can call their union a marriage.

Rightwing bigotry is the most important issue in America. Once we have annihilated that,

Ah yes, more wisdom from the guy who declared the Jews evil for killing Jesus. lolol
I don't care what you do you homo. Go have all the gay butt sex you want.

NO!

Yet you will see the far left uses words like "equality" and demonstrate they do not understand it's meaning..

Them's some big letters.

18 trillion in debt
the mid east burning

ROFLMNAO

POOR Gilligan. It still struggles with simple context. 'THE Jews that set Jesus for execution did so on false charges... which IS evil.

LOL! But unfairness to you... As an imbecile, wholly isolated from the spirit of God, there's no way you could possibly know that.

Last edited:

18 trillion in debt
the mid east burning

To the less than 1% of perverts in this country, it is the most important issue although, I have no idea whatsoever why. To the other 99% of the population who see this world turning into hell - we don't give a damn.

Frankly, I don't give a damn what they do in bed - just LEAVE it in the bedroom.

18 trillion in debt
the mid east burning

Posting on message boards isn't "dealing" with anything at all.

The priority argument is asinine - this is a fucking message board. We all post here for entertainment value, not to fix the world's problems.

If you don't want to post about gay marriage, then don't. Simple as that.

18 trillion in debt
the mid east burning

Posting on message boards isn't "dealing" with anything at all.

The priority argument is asinine - this is a fucking message board. We all post here for entertainment value, not to fix the world's problems.

If you don't want to post about gay marriage, then don't. Simple as that.

But.... what about the butt sex?

Forum List

Back