Is FOX News trying to incite a race riot?

It would certainly give anyone who's Black a reason to believe that they were intentionally being taunted by the White establishment power structure.

So you intuitively speak for all blacks, how convenient!!

Hear these voices in your head much??

Let's put it this way, if and when a supposed 'news station' engages the services of anyone for the purpose of discussing a racial issue or a religious dispute of some kind when that person has a discredited history in that area, it's was obviously not an attempt at mending fences dialing down the tensions. It can only be seen as an attempt to further inflame emotions on both sides. For what? Ratings?
So I guess you didn't give up TV because the constant race baiting of CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC and CBS embarrassed you?

It would certainly give anyone who's Black a reason to believe that they were intentionally being taunted by the White establishment power structure.

Let's put it this way, if and when a supposed 'news station' engages the services of anyone for the purpose of discussing a racial issue or a religious dispute of some kind when that person has a discredited history in that area, it's was obviously not an attempt at mending fences dialing down the tensions. It can only be seen as an attempt to further inflame emotions on both sides. For what? Ratings?

Maybe you should ask that question to the producers of Al Sharpton's show on MSLSD........

BINGO
but naaaaa, gotta make it Fox news fault

You can't blame anyone else for who Fox chooses to
Furman said nothing to incite a race riot, nor did FOXNews.

So would having Sharpton, Jackson or Farrakhan on FOXNews or any other channel be the equivalent to inciting a race riot?

All Fuhrman has to do is show up to talk about race. It would be like having the late Rabbi Meir Kahane showing up to discuss the deaths of Palestinian children.

Considering that Fox seems intent on giving people with more extremist views wider coverage than men who are trying to dial it down, Farrakhan probably see venues like Fox as friendly to their brand of self-promotion, even when it causes the social fabric to break down as a result. After all, Fox gave Farrakhan a larger platform than he otherwise would have had, didn't they?

Before I get started, let me say for the record that I don't normally watch Fox News. That's not necessarily due to any animus regarding Fox. I just don't watch TV, period. That hasn't been the case all my life. It's a recent occurrence dating back about 4 years. And let me add that I'm glad I broke myself of the habit.

With all that said, I stopped in to a local restaurant a couple of nights ago. While there, I noticed that the station was tuned to Fox News, and Hannity's show was on. And who did Hannity have on to comment on the events going on in Ferguson, MO? It was none other than Mark Fuhrman. For anyone who may have missed the 1990s, Fuhrman just so happens to be the LA Police Detective who's testimony was tainted due to his use of the N word which came to light when he was on the witness stand.

Now, how can anyone see having Fuhrman on as being anything but intentionally provocative given his past history?
Big obama Irony in this one.

Every black leader is a race divider until they die then white people claim they were republicans and loved by everyone.

A better question might be- are they ever NOT trying to incite their zany viewers to violence.

Ebola!!! Its Obamas pay back for slavery...
The only slavery possible would be his ancestors in Africa they could have sold their fellow Africans into slavery. unless it ancestors on his mothers side had slaves. obama has absolutely no connection to slavery.

Boy, that's race riot material for sure even though in the ensuing days no riots. How inconvenient, huh?

I'm sure all the blacks watching Fox felt that way.
Because poor innocent OJ was hassled all those years ago.

A better question might be- are they ever NOT trying to incite their zany viewers to violence.

Well, I have to admit that a more accurate name for Fox would probably be the Fascist News Network since they seem to be so in love with the concept of Shock & Awe. After all, the connection between shock and awe and the German word, Stoßtrupp, (or shock troop) is a little too close for comfort as far as I'm concerned.

Maybe you should ask that question to the producers of Al Sharpton's show on MSLSD........

BINGO
but naaaaa, gotta make it Fox news fault

You can't blame anyone else for who Fox chooses to
Furman said nothing to incite a race riot, nor did FOXNews.

So would having Sharpton, Jackson or Farrakhan on FOXNews or any other channel be the equivalent to inciting a race riot?

All Fuhrman has to do is show up to talk about race. It would be like having the late Rabbi Meir Kahane showing up to discuss the deaths of Palestinian children.

Considering that Fox seems intent on giving people with more extremist views wider coverage than men who are trying to dial it down, Farrakhan probably see venues like Fox as friendly to their brand of self-promotion, even when it causes the social fabric to break down as a result. After all, Fox gave Farrakhan a larger platform than he otherwise would have had, didn't they?

I didn't know that Farrakhan was on FOX, I don't watch it.

So are you saying that any networks that allow Sharpton, Jackson and Farrakhan are inciting a race war?

The only slavery possible would be his ancestors in Africa they could have sold their fellow Africans into slavery. unless it ancestors on his mothers side had slaves. obama has absolutely no connection to slavery.

He's from Kenya!!! And wants to implement Shria Law!!!! OH GOD!

Its gotten to the point that they dont even try to cite the racism anymore they just throw a grenade with Sharpton written on it

He's from Kenya!!! And wants to implement Shria Law!!!! OH GOD!
What in the fuck are you dreaming about?

Forum List

Back