Is America still a nation?

Not for long...

... not with the influx of illegals we've been havin'.

just yesterday there was a thread bragging how illegals quit coming because they were scared of Trump .... which one is it ?

that's the big idea you know. think of it as last call for the buffet bar on the cruise ship America.

Pretty smart huh ?? :cool:

Of course America is still a nation, it's just not the authoritarian fascist nation you want. At least spend one day a year celebrating what we have instead of shitting all over everything that is kind, gentle and fair.

Last edited:
No you have that quite covered snowflake. Care to address the topic or feel free to fuck off.
The topic of whether America is still a nation? Man, that's a deep one... I hate to give such a wordy answer but I really think it's important to get my point across so here it is.... YES
You obviously didn't read the link then.

No you have that quite covered snowflake. Care to address the topic or feel free to fuck off.
The topic of whether America is still a nation? Man, that's a deep one... I hate to give such a wordy answer but I really think it's important to get my point across so here it is.... YES
You mean the white nationalist interpretation of what America should be? Yeah I read it. And my answer is still the same. Yes we are a nation

You mean the white nationalist interpretation of what America should be? Yeah I read it. And my answer is still the same. Yes we are a nation
You do realize he was quoting DIRECTLY from the founders of the USA right dumb ass? It wouldn't kill you to look up the things he quoted because we won't do it for you. Ignorance is a choice.

Forum List

Back