America's "Law and Order" president need to be back in the White House

"Fewer cops also because liberals are making them wear body cameras."

Now that could be an informative one.
So, let us ask the forum in general, for their views on why....why.....body cams have led to fewer police recruits as Cyber Ninja Lenny asserts:

(no need to stop at just eight. Keep going if one finds other understandable reasons.)

Now that could be an informative one.
So, let us ask the forum in general, for their views on why....why.....body cams have led to fewer police recruits as Cyber Ninja Lenny asserts:
You need to break a few eggs to make an omelette.

Violence must be met with violence.

Jerry Springer said the guests on his famous talk show were "exactly" like former President Donald Trump.
Like Trump, guests would "curse and yell" because they lacked the skills to "settle things in different ways."

Jerry Springer said the guests on his famous talk show were "exactly" like former President Donald Trump.
Like Trump, guests would "curse and yell" because they lacked the skills to "settle things in different ways."

Jerry Springer wrote a check to a prostitute. Sadly he’s one of the smarter leftists.

Jerry Springer wrote a check to a prostitute. Sadly he’s one of the smarter leftists.

Republicans are turning the US into the Jerry Springer Show by spending decades dumbing down the electorate, attacking the education system, and brainwashing audiences with their propaganda wing Fox News so their gullible and poorly-informed base will keep voting for them against their own best interest, and also by turning people who belonged on the Jerry Springer Show (Marjorie Taylor Greene, Lauren Boebert, George Santos) into Congressional representatives.

This is the guy that wants to pardon the assholes that injured 140 cops on Jan 6?

His show was vulgar, foul-mouthed, gratuitously combative, unashamedly populist, defiantly anti-elitist and a massive ratings winner. Little wonder that Springer complained years later that Donald Trump “stole my show and took it to the White House”.

His show was vulgar, foul-mouthed, gratuitously combative, unashamedly populist, defiantly anti-elitist and a massive ratings winner. Little wonder that Springer complained years later that Donald Trump “stole my show and took it to the White House”.

Yep. Jerry Springers main audience were dem voters. Hahahhaahahaaaa

And who was Jerry Springer? What exactly did he show in his program? Perhaps he should have nothing but left-wing Jewish people on the show.

Think of all the leftists like Clinton, Gates etc who are on multiple manifests to Epstein's Lolita sex trafficking island and surprise of surprises the msm isn't interested in the innocent girls that they were exploiting. Why has Epstein's little black book not been publicized? Hmmm, maybe because they are protecting all these leftists. If Trump was on it, you wouldn't be able to escape the smears.

Think of all the leftists like Clinton, Gates etc who are on multiple manifests to Epstein's Lolita sex trafficking island and surprise of surprises the msm isn't interested in the innocent girls that they were exploiting. Why has Epstein's little black book not been publicized? Hmmm, maybe because they are protecting all these leftists. If Trump was on it, you wouldn't be able to escape the smears.

Also Dershowitz and Prince Andrew.

Phony reporting because of catch and release, murder, catch and release, murder again. No crime. BS.

So I just have to take your word that crime is rampant. The numbers are faked. Rapes and robberies and murders are happening constantly without any one knowing.

Let me guess. You were murdered twice last week right?

Facts simply have no effect on posters like that one.

The narrative is truly all that matters to them.

Here is my problem. I look for confirmation. So if you say crime is rampant. I look for confirmation. There are numbers somewhere that back up the statement or it is a lie.

So I can’t find the proof of which is alleged. I check with OFMP and cops are dying in fewer numbers. Well if criminals were running amok, as is alleged, then cops would be dying in greater number, not fewer.

If you tell me my tire is flat, I’m going to look and see. If you tell me my house is on fire, I’m going to check it out aren’t I? I mean, you would too wouldn’t you?

But when dealing with the claims of the Fanboys, finding the tire is really full of air isn’t proof the tire isn’t flat. It’s proof I don’t know what I’m talking about. Or something.

Trump is very very sick.

You know he's finished.

1711847806390.png

So I just have to take your word that crime is rampant. The numbers are faked. Rapes and robberies and murders are happening constantly without any one knowing.

Let me guess. You were murdered twice last week right?
  • Most violent offenses remained elevated in 2023 compared to 2019, the year prior to the outbreak of COVID and the widespread social unrest of 2020. There were 18% more homicides in the study cities in 2023 than in 2019, and carjacking has spiked by 93% during that period.

Forum List

Back