BREAKING: Trump calls for end to Foreign Aid, says US should only give loans

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is a wonderful idea. The XXPet Name DeletedXX would have never conceived this idea.
President Trump sounds like Pat Buchanan and Ron Paul. I love it!

original_image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a wonderful idea. The XXPet Name DeletedXX would have never conceived this idea.

original_image.png

He really doesn't think that shit though before he speaks, does he.

This is one of his most retarded ideas ever. US influence would dwindle to nothing overnight, leaving the field to CHina and Russia.

Trade deals would evaporate, foreign bases would be closed, and every country would be aligned against us.

Game over.

• Banned
He really doesn't think that shit though before he speaks, does he.

This is one of his most retarded ideas ever. US influence would dwindle to nothing overnight, leaving the field to CHina and Russia.

Trade deals would evaporate, foreign bases would be closed, and every country would be aligned against us.

Game over.
Completely false!

Russia is proof loans work. A credit check on Russia shows they are good for a loan. :)

"Lend Lease claims against the former Soviet Union arising from World War II were settled in a 1972 agreement between the U.S. and U.S.S.R. In the 1972 agreement, the U.S.S.R. pledged to make three initial payments totaling $48 million and to repay the remaining Lend Lease debt once the United States had granted Most Favored Nations (MFN) trade status.

The Soviet Union made the three initial down payments, but because it did not obtain MFN status at that time -- because of conditions set forth in the 1974 Trade Act -- its obligation to make the remaining payments toward its Lend Lease debt was not triggered before the dissolution of the U.S.S.R. However, MFN status was extended to the Russian Federation in 1992, and accordingly, in 1993, Russia signed an agreement with the U.S. in which it acknowledged its liability and agreed to a repayment schedule for the former U.S.S.R.'s Lend Lease debt."

Office of Development Finance, Bureau of Economic and Business Affairs: War-Related Debts of Other Countries to the U.S. Government

• Banned
Russia isn't Th Soviet Union dipshit. Also this was 50 years ago you dumb fucker.
Idiot!

and accordingly, in 1993, Russia signed an agreement with the U.S. in which it acknowledged its liability and agreed to a repayment schedule for the former U.S.S.R.'s Lend Lease debt."

my guess is our fragile mods will close it again,,

they dont like their god king critisized and called usurper,,
ph; I sure hope that a future POTUS Don Trump would K.O. the Department of Education & give education back to the states. The other bureaucracy I would like to see modified is the EPA. Like give states the sole authority over their individual land & the atmosphere above those state lands. The interstate waterways(rivers) would remain under federal jurisdiction under a title of "The Interstate Water Authority." The offshore waters would be under our USCG.

2023 EPA Enacted Budget = $10, 135, 433, 000

ph; I sure hope that a future POTUS Don Trump would K.O. the Department of Education & give education back to the states. The other bureaucracy I would like to see modified is the EPA. Like give states the sole authority over their individual land & the atmosphere above those state lands. The interstate waterways(rivers) would remain under federal jurisdiction under a title of "The Interstate Water Authority." The offshore waters would be under our USCG.

2023 EPA Enacted Budget = $10, 135, 433, 000

my thought on the epa fda and all the other 3 letter agencies either get shut down or turned into public service orginizations with now law enforcement powers,,

like the dept of AG can keep all info of whats happening across the country having to do with agriculture and if a state or private farmer needs info they are there to help,,, same with the FDA and EPA,, consultation capaicitys only,,

OSHA can be a governemt form of the underwriters labratory and if a company wants their safety concerns monitored they can pay for it just like a product does with the UL

the states are more than capable of handling any law enforcement in these areas,, and each state has their own unique issues that the feds will only waste money trying to control

Completely false!

Russia is proof loans work. A credit check on Russia shows they are good for a loan. :)

"Lend Lease claims against the former Soviet Union arising from World War II were settled in a 1972 agreement between the U.S. and U.S.S.R. In the 1972 agreement, the U.S.S.R. pledged to make three initial payments totaling $48 million and to repay the remaining Lend Lease debt once the United States had granted Most Favored Nations (MFN) trade status.

The Soviet Union made the three initial down payments, but because it did not obtain MFN status at that time -- because of conditions set forth in the 1974 Trade Act -- its obligation to make the remaining payments toward its Lend Lease debt was not triggered before the dissolution of the U.S.S.R. However, MFN status was extended to the Russian Federation in 1992, and accordingly, in 1993, Russia signed an agreement with the U.S. in which it acknowledged its liability and agreed to a repayment schedule for the former U.S.S.R.'s Lend Lease debt."

Office of Development Finance, Bureau of Economic and Business Affairs: War-Related Debts of Other Countries to the U.S. Government
I thought Russia repudiated those war debts.

original_image.png

There are lots of strings attached to the foreign aid we give. We're not as dumb as Trump thinks we are.

Do you know how to search a topic on the internet? Foreign aid for example.
I know we give money to countrys that hate our guts and do horrendous things to their own people,,

but since you dont care about children being molested I doubt you care about that,,

I know we give money to countrys that hate our guts and do horrendous things to their own people,,

but since you dont care about children being molested I doubt you care about that,,
I'm not privy to what goes on behind the curtain, but foreign aid is part of foreign policy, and efforts at promoting democracy and humanitarian efforts within those countries is a big part of it. There are also economic strings attached to the aid itself.

Forum List

Back