America's "Law and Order" president need to be back in the White House

• Most violent offenses remained elevated in 2023 compared to 2019, the year prior to the outbreak of COVID and the widespread social unrest of 2020. There were 18% more homicides in the study cities in 2023 than in 2019, and carjacking has spiked by 93% during that period.

I told you I go looking.

From your link we see they only consider reports in 30 cities. Talk about cherry picking data.

But let’s look at the data they are cherry picking.

The number of homicides in the 32 study cities providing homicide data was 10% lower—representing 515 fewer homicides—in 2023 than in 2022.

Looking at other violent offenses, there were 3% fewer reported aggravated assaults in 2023 than in 2022 and 7% fewer gun assaults in 11 reporting cities. Reported carjacking incidents fell by 5% in 10 reporting cities but robberies and domestic violence incidents each rose 2%.

Among property crimes, reports of residential burglaries (-3%), nonresidential burglaries (-7%), and larcenies (-4%) all decreased in 2023 compared to 2022. The number of drug offenses increased by 4% over the same period.

Motor vehicle theft, a crime that has been on the rise since the summer of 2020, continued its upward trajectory through 2023. There were 29% more reported motor vehicle thefts in 2023 than in 2022.

Primarily crime is about where it was pre COVId, meaning during Trump. But surveys are showing higher crime.

Surveys. They asked people if they were, or knew someone who had been a victim of crime and not reported it to police.

Seriously? We don’t like the official numbers we celebrate when our guy is in office so we are going to use impressions and beliefs instead?

Scooter. Even your own link doesn’t show widespread crime. At most a fractional uptick in a few subcategories. Murders are down despite being flooded by billions of bloodthirsty immigrants. Rapes are down despite being overrun by brown people pouring across the border.

Look I get it. I understand. You want to believe it so it must be true. You see the widely shared videos and want to believe it is happening in a widespread manner. That doesn’t make it true.

I told you I go looking.

From your link we see they only consider reports in 30 cities. Talk about cherry picking data.

But let’s look at the data they are cherry picking.

The number of homicides in the 32 study cities providing homicide data was 10% lower—representing 515 fewer homicides—in 2023 than in 2022.

Looking at other violent offenses, there were 3% fewer reported aggravated assaults in 2023 than in 2022 and 7% fewer gun assaults in 11 reporting cities. Reported carjacking incidents fell by 5% in 10 reporting cities but robberies and domestic violence incidents each rose 2%.

Among property crimes, reports of residential burglaries (-3%), nonresidential burglaries (-7%), and larcenies (-4%) all decreased in 2023 compared to 2022. The number of drug offenses increased by 4% over the same period.

Motor vehicle theft, a crime that has been on the rise since the summer of 2020, continued its upward trajectory through 2023. There were 29% more reported motor vehicle thefts in 2023 than in 2022.

Primarily crime is about where it was pre COVId, meaning during Trump. But surveys are showing higher crime.

Surveys. They asked people if they were, or knew someone who had been a victim of crime and not reported it to police.

Seriously? We don’t like the official numbers we celebrate when our guy is in office so we are going to use impressions and beliefs instead?

Scooter. Even your own link doesn’t show widespread crime. At most a fractional uptick in a few subcategories. Murders are down despite being flooded by billions of bloodthirsty immigrants. Rapes are down despite being overrun by brown people pouring across the border.

Look I get it. I understand. You want to believe it so it must be true. You see the widely shared videos and want to believe it is happening in a widespread manner. That doesn’t make it true.
Catch and release. Hard to have a crime if it isn't prosecuted.

Catch and release. Hard to have a crime if it isn't prosecuted.

The prosecution doesn’t make the crime.

You guys don’t have a clue how things work. Either that or you intentionally lie to try and continue the fiction.

If the cops find a dead body with ten bullet holes in him. They don’t call it a suicide if they don’t arrest someone. It doesn’t move to the murder category only when there is a conviction.

When a crime is reported, the report is counted. The cop writing the report and the supervisor reading and filing it decide what sort of crime it would qualify as. Assault with a deadly weapon. Robbery, armed or not, and so on.

You guys believe the hype even when it is obviously bullshit. That’s what is really wrong. You not only believe the hype, you demand others believe it too. If the evidence doesn’t back up the hype, the evidence is wrong.

He creates the problems, then plays the victim when held accountable for them.

Like any other child.

Eh, don’t disparage your base like that. Evidently you are perfectly fine with the actions and opinions of children. They are huge part of the Democratic base and are on board with the same things the supposed Democratic ”adults” support. Maybe it is time you put on your thinking cap and came to realize that it is adults like YOU that have been dumbed down to the level of the average 16 year old. 16 year olds have not all of a sudden become enlightened.

Eh, don’t disparage your base like that. Evidently you are perfectly fine with the actions and opinions of children. They are huge part of the Democratic base and are on board with the same things the supposed Democratic ”adults” support. Maybe it is time you put on your thinking cap and came to realize that it is adults like YOU that have been dumbed down to the level of the average 16 year old. 16 year olds have not all of a sudden become enlightened.

Remember. Trump loves the uneducated. Demagogues always love the mob.

Remember. Trump loves the uneducated. Demagogues always love the mob.

Why don’t any of you respond in the elephant in the room? You agree with most kids. Why is that? Have they, for the first time in the history of the world become wise beyond their years or have, perhaps, the “adults” that preceded them never grown up? Which is the most likely?

Only a person who supports an incompetent, gov't whore and pedophile would be as consumed with hatred as you are. You should seek help. Maybe you'll get it after Trump is your POTUS in November.

The incompetent government whore and pedophile is Donald Trump.

You’re projecting your hate onto others. Trump will be preparing for the rest of his trials in November, if he’s not hospitalized for stress and dementia by then.

Trump doesn’t seem very well at the moment. Crazy, confused and lashing out at everyone.

Why don’t any of you respond in the elephant in the room? You agree with most kids. Why is that? Have they, for the first time in the history of the world become wise beyond their years or have, perhaps, the “adults” that preceded them never grown up? Which is the most likely?

Help me out. First your question is confusing. But working my way through it, you seem to be suggesting that the Left/Democrats are children. Not old enough, or mature enough, to get Trump.

I wonder why that is the question? It seems to me that the Trump Supporters are the children, maturity wise anyway.

Children tend to believe even in the absence of, or in spite of evidence. They believe a player of a sport is great regardless of results.

Children don’t think things through. So why are you all still supporting Trump?

Let’s take something simple. Let’s take the Documents case. The day it happened Trump ranted and raved and said it was awful. Then he said the Feds planted the evidence.

A couple days later, Trump said the documents were stored in a secure room with a padlock and camera monitoring it. Well why would the documents that Trump claimed were planted need a secure room to store them in?

Then Trump claimed he had declassified the documents. Which ones? The ones he claimed were planted? Or the ones stored securely in a safe room?

Then Trump claimed they were personal documents. For them to be Personal they would need to be prepared for Donald Trump, not the President in his official capacity. Trump had the Government cranking out Top Secret Reports for him individually?

Now to adults. We would say that Trump is lying. We would say that to anyone with a modicum of intelligence it is obvious. Trump is lying.

We learn that the FBI made phone calls requesting the documents. They sent a letter requesting the documents. They issued a subpoena from the court making it a legal order to surrender the documents. And in each of those incidents Trump claimed to have none.

None. So the claim is back to the documents stored in the secure room which were personal were planted?

But the Supporters believe. They believe Trump when he says the documents were declassified, planted, and personal. In fact they change the story daily about the status of the documents.

The Supporters when confronted with this denounce the person making the observation and scream that the other side is worse.

So help me out. Explain to me why you believe someone who, at this point must be acknowledged as a pathological liar? The only answer is childish spite and hatred. Not an adult, or mature consideration of the situation. So what is it that allows you to continue supporting Trump?

Children don't vote. children are probably repulsed by Trump as well. What's his Sunday tantrum?

• Fake News
Reactions: DBA

America's "Law and Order" president need to be back in the White House​

This guy?

1711896608713.png

1711896658161.png

I’m not surprised you ignored the rest of the post. That’s the Trump Fanboy technique. Pretend that the truth doesn’t exist.
Your lack of recognition of news that has been reported daily regarding crime in this country is hiding your head in the sand. Democrats childish fantasies speak for themselves. Enough said.

Your lack of recognition of news that has been reported daily regarding crime in this country is hiding your head in the sand. Democrats childish fantasies speak for themselves. Enough said.

As I said. I go for confirmation. I look for numbers to back up the claims because I don’t hear it from my friends. Some of whom live around the nation. I have two in New York. One in Brooklyn, and one in upstate. Both Army Buddies. They tell me that petty crime is a little more prevalent but nothing else. Little but not significantly.

Apparently the subways are problematic. But they are doing things to combat that. So again. Minor overall.

Your own link said that the only increase, a lousy 3% was mostly vehicle crimes. Stolen cars, and auto burglary.

Ok. A 3% increase isn’t crime run amok. It isn’t murderers and rapists slaughtering people at a whim.

Even the sensational crimes you guys post articles about and scream see. The baddies are caught and charged. You guys are hysterical in your screams of rampant crime. You can’t back it up, and blame insane conspiracy theories where everyone lies. You just know better.

I like facts. Facts are something we can work with. And the fact is crime isn’t running rampant.

So what proof do you have? I’m willing to consider it. I read your linked article didn’t I?

Help me out. First your question is confusing. But working my way through it, you seem to be suggesting that the Left/Democrats are children. Not old enough, or mature enough, to get Trump.

I wonder why that is the question? It seems to me that the Trump Supporters are the children, maturity wise anyway.

Children tend to believe even in the absence of, or in spite of evidence. They believe a player of a sport is great regardless of results.

Children don’t think things through. So why are you all still supporting Trump?

Let’s take something simple. Let’s take the Documents case. The day it happened Trump ranted and raved and said it was awful. Then he said the Feds planted the evidence.

A couple days later, Trump said the documents were stored in a secure room with a padlock and camera monitoring it. Well why would the documents that Trump claimed were planted need a secure room to store them in?

Then Trump claimed he had declassified the documents. Which ones? The ones he claimed were planted? Or the ones stored securely in a safe room?

Then Trump claimed they were personal documents. For them to be Personal they would need to be prepared for Donald Trump, not the President in his official capacity. Trump had the Government cranking out Top Secret Reports for him individually?

Now to adults. We would say that Trump is lying. We would say that to anyone with a modicum of intelligence it is obvious. Trump is lying.

We learn that the FBI made phone calls requesting the documents. They sent a letter requesting the documents. They issued a subpoena from the court making it a legal order to surrender the documents. And in each of those incidents Trump claimed to have none.

None. So the claim is back to the documents stored in the secure room which were personal were planted?

But the Supporters believe. They believe Trump when he says the documents were declassified, planted, and personal. In fact they change the story daily about the status of the documents.

The Supporters when confronted with this denounce the person making the observation and scream that the other side is worse.

So help me out. Explain to me why you believe someone who, at this point must be acknowledged as a pathological liar? The only answer is childish spite and hatred. Not an adult, or mature consideration of the situation. So what is it that allows you to continue supporting Trump?
My point was that the youngest voters(18)and even 16 year olds are largely Democrats. Why is that and why do you have so much is common with them? Let it sink in.

Forum List

Back