America's "Law and Order" president need to be back in the White House

Children don't vote. children are probably repulsed by Trump as well. What's his Sunday tantrum?
I know that 18 year olds are legally adults, but most of us don't consider them bastions of wisdom or knowledge. Maybe things are different in your circles, which explains a lot.

My point was that the youngest voters(18)and even 16 year olds are largely Democrats. Why is that and why do you have so much is common with them? Let it sink in.

I was unaware 16 year olds voted. Do they vote in your country?

Will Crepitus acknowledge Trump has never been convicted of anything?
His company the Trump Organization has been convicted of fraud, and Trump's CFO Alan Weisselberg took the hit and served time for his felony fraud conviction in prison. Alan Weiselberg, was just charged again, with perjury for this Leticia James civil fraud case testimony, and plead guilty, for covering up for Trump again, with his perjury.

I was unaware 16 year olds voted. Do they vote in your country?

Guess what, most 18 year olds, have the same political opinions as 16 year olds. They both think like children because they are both too young to know better. Not surprisingly, the 18 year old agrees with the Democratic Party. Do you think 16-18 year olds are enlightened?

1711972514336.png

Been there.......

Because Dems RIGGED the reports. When Dems refuse to prosecute gobs of crimes, naturally the data shows a drop. Dems do the same thing with crimes committed by illegals, they intentionally avoid noting if the crime was committed by an illegal, on purpose. Then Dems lie and say look illegals don't commit as many crimes.

Women please travel immediately to NYC where the new favorite activity is sucker punching women in the face knocking them out then posting the video. Democrats did that!
Nothing new about it.

Guess what, most 18 year olds, have the same political opinions as 16 year olds. They both think like children because they are both too young to know better. Not surprisingly, the 18 year old agrees with the Democratic Party. Do you think 16-18 year olds are enlightened?

I’ve read some dumb arguments. But wow.

Those supposedly dumb 18 year olds are smart and mature enough to walk into a Recruiters office and join the Military. Putting their lives on the line to defend this nation. I know. I was one of them. So was pretty much everyone in my Basic Training Company at Fort Leonard Wood. Better than 98% of us were under 21 years old.

Now. What you object to is that these people have not been indoctrinated to hate yet. They haven’t been educated by Twitter to hate the left and reject history, science, and truth.

What makes me laugh is in one thread we hear how Military and Veterans are patriots who stand firmly behind Trump. They aren’t. In the last election better than 60% of active duty voted for Biden. When it becomes apparent that the Military are not supporting Trump, then they are dumb.

The reason we amended the constitution to allow 18 year olds to vote is simple. We were taking them through the Draft and enlistments to fight and die for their country. We felt that they should at least be allowed to cast a ballot.

But like all RW loons you detest any group that doesn’t agree with you. You have to denigrate them to avoid listening and debating facts.

Yeah. They are enlightened enough to vote. Because they are old enough to sign up and sacrifice their lives for this nation. Something that so few of the Uber patriotic Trump Fanboys have ever done.

Trump is right, we need to restore law and order. America has gone down hill. We are no longer a moral nation.

---Trump at Slain NYPD Officer Diller’s Wake: America Must Restore ‘Law and Order’---

Of course Trump is right! he has always been right!

America wants him back!

1712111811414.png

Forum List

Back