Irregularities in Michigan

You and willow are full of right wing deflection shit. How the fuck do you know what we would do.

So far I have only seen dems on these boards say all the votes should be counted.:ahole-1:

Just because you were willing to accept the cheating for you litte tin soldier Bush, doesn't mean everyone is a crooked as you.

You were obnoxious winners with bush and now you are poor whining losers wity Obama's win.

Let's wait and see what happens in Minnesotta before we start accusing people of cheating. I know it's a strange idea to wait for it to be proved, but give it a try.

Ya guess you havent read everyone in this thread, BIG surprise there. Ohh by the way Col Mustard? Go play on a freeway.

As we can see from the previous post and similar ones before it, the Liberals on this board are liars and hypocrites of the first order. They do not care one whit if an election is stolen, just that THEY be the ones that do it. They do not care one whit that over 55 MILLION voters voted against Obama only that they can now do what ever they want till the next election. In other words, all the crying for by partisan was a smoke screen designed to suck in the Republicans while they needed them.

You constantly prove yourself to be a total partisan. Only the libs are liars and cheats. The righties are god's chosen ones. Fucking bullcrap. There were more indications of cheating during 2000 and 2004 than in 2008, but those were for your side.

And yet you nor anyone on the left can prove anything irregular happened in 2000, 2002, 2004. But doesn't stop ya all from lying about it.

Lets remember the whine specifically shall we?

You all were simply aghast that supposed fraud had occurred and wanted it stopped, never to happen again.

And now what do we have? A wink, nudge and a nod when you all find out YOUR side is doing it. With gleeful shouts of " It is Karma" and " so what, as long as the cheating is for our side".

you need help, your desperation is obviously permeating through your posts. I suggest you read up and get educated on the issue you are speaking of. For instance people in Ohio finding out know one in their particular county voted for a certain canidate, even though they themselves have. I suggest watching the film uncounted:new math of american elections. funny election fraud doesn't exsist until your side gets a thumping.. :lol:

RetiredGySgt Rote:
-------------------------------------------------------------
Huge abnormal results are occurring in Michigan. I do not know how to link to the video but the report is that Franken is getting huge advantages... (and other and sundry aberrations, ramifications, fixations, lamentations, hallucinations, and incantations)

THAT WAS MINNESOTA... NOT MICHIGAN

The Devil made me do it...

RetiredGySgt Rote:
Huge abnormal results are occurring in Michigan. I do not know how to link to the video but the report is that Franken is getting huge advantages... (and other and sundry aberrations, ramifications, fixations, lamentations, hallucinations, and incantations)

THAT WAS MINNESOTA... NOT MICHIGAN

The Devil made me do it...

Day late and a few dollars short but then NO ONE ever accused you of actually reading any threads.

Retired, you are a lying partisan SOB. I just went back and re read this thread. No on on the left is saying they want Franken to win if he didn't get the votes.

As I said, you and Willow love to make up crap and then blame the left for saying it.

Retired, you are a lying partisan SOB. I just went back and re read this thread. No on on the left is saying they want Franken to win if he didn't get the votes.

As I said, you and Willow love to make up crap and then blame the left for saying it.

Sure thing.

bobo, you are such an ignorant person i wouldnt expect you to know your ass from a hole in the ground, so why should i waste my time and effort to show you something you should ALREADY know if you could remember something beyond last week
:hand:

oh and as to what machines were bought, that was totally up to the states/county/communities that bought them
and yeah, Bush had such control over all those places
:rolleyes:
totally controled by democrats in MOST cases

I knew you would provide jack shit for me.

And as for Ohio in 04, that was KEN BLACKWELL. Look him up ignorant asshole.

And Katherine Harris/Jeb Bush in 2000. Look them up too cock sucker.

And thanks for nothing. I knew you were just talking out of your ass.

Hey, did you hear Bush is already hamstringing Obama? Obama wants to know, as do all of us, what the fuck did Chaney do with regards to energy policy and of course the White House is shredding all evidence.

It'll take Obama years to even figure out how exactly Chaney/Bush fucked us. Meanwhile, you'll pay an additional $25 a month heating your home, stupid prick. :lol:

I knew you would provide jack shit for me.

And as for Ohio in 04, that was KEN BLACKWELL. Look him up ignorant asshole.

And Katherine Harris/Jeb Bush in 2000. Look them up too cock sucker.

And thanks for nothing. I knew you were just talking out of your ass.

Hey, did you hear Bush is already hamstringing Obama? Obama wants to know, as do all of us, what the fuck did Chaney do with regards to energy policy and of course the White House is shredding all evidence.

It'll take Obama years to even figure out how exactly Chaney/Bush fucked us. Meanwhile, you'll pay an additional $25 a month heating your home, stupid prick. :lol:

good of you to line up obama's excuses early. i'm sure he appreciates the help.

COLUMBUS - Gov. Ted Strickland late yesterday placed Ohio Department of Job and Family Services Director Helen Jones-Kelley on paid administrative leave for allegedly using a state computer or e-mail account to engage in political fund-raising.

"I have asked Inspector General Tom Charles to include this matter in his current, ongoing investigation," Mr. Strickland said. "Also, I have asked Cabinet Secretary Jan Allen to serve as acting director of the agency."

toledoblade.com -- Ohio agency chief put on leave over political e-mails

This is the same office it is alleged that was used to check into the records of "Joe the Plumber" . The point here is that no party has any moral high ground to stand on when it comes to trying to fix elections. We all have the right to call anyone to to task for using an official postition to rig the outcome of an election and circumvent the will of the voters.

I don't recall George W. Bush running in this last election sealy no matter how badly some would have wanted him to run. I have news for you sealy, yesterday is history. So if the evidence points to the fact that the vote was hacked as was demostrated on the recent HBO special, does that change the fact that George W. Bush was president, no it doesn't. The only thing it does, is give people the incentive to make sure that it does not happen again. You think that electronic voting machine issues are a just a democrat issue? I suggest you look again, there were many republicans effected by them as well.

"yes, the repubs did fuck things up these last 8 years, but that was in the past. why you people are so obsessed with looking at history is beyond me."

whether you like it or not, you cant simply ignore the past few years.

good of you to line up obama's excuses early. i'm sure he appreciates the help.

Oh he'll fix the mess the GOP got us in. Don't worry Del, he'll help you too. Even if you make $300k a year, business will pick up so EVERYONE will benefit from an Obama administration.

Oh he'll fix the mess the GOP got us in. Don't worry Del, he'll help you too. Even if you make $300k a year, business will pick up so EVERYONE will benefit from an Obama administration.

Obama is a savior in every sense of the word. When he got elected, my cats became kittens again, my flowers bloomed and I hugged my gay African-American neighbor for the first time. The world is definitely a better place now that Obama will be ruling over us.

"yes, the repubs did fuck things up these last 8 years, but that was in the past. why you people are so obsessed with looking at history is beyond me."

whether you like it or not, you cant simply ignore the past few years.

busara, I would highly suggest you look at my previous posts in the thread before you you make blanket statements like that. First of all, it was not I that mentioned George W. Bush as it applies to the Coleman/Franken race, however what I have said is that history is a great teacher as long as we take the time to learn from it. The other issue here, is this continuing need for people to blame a single party for all this nations ills, as if the other party was non-existant for the last 8 years and did not do one single thing to influence the conditions as they are today. When I look back at the last 8 years in a realistic manner, what I see is a congress Republican and Democrat so involved in spending and in providing satisfaction for the various PACS, and lobbys that support them that they put the very people that voted them there aside. I have seen a President that has surrounded himself with incompetence and graft and again ignored the very people he was sent there to represent. I have seen a congress both democrat and republican look the other way as this nation willingly borrows away it's future to buy chits for today. I have seen so much hatred and divide between parties that both sides are willing to do and say anything to circumvent the will of the voters. So when you make blanket statements keep in mind that in the last 8 years NO ONE holds the moral high ground for the disaster that the economy is, the graft in the voting systems, the complete failure in energy policy, and 6 years of protracted conflict with a half-assed commitment that puts the very men and women of the Military at risk daily. The difference here is I can call a person a both democrat and republican dishonest and worthless with equal passion can you?

Obama is a savior in every sense of the word. When he got elected, my cats became kittens again, my flowers bloomed and I hugged my gay African-American neighbor for the first time. The world is definitely a better place now that Obama will be ruling over us.

How did your life improve under Bush?

busara, I would highly suggest you look at my previous posts in the thread before you you make blanket statements like that. First of all, it was not I that mentioned George W. Bush as it applies to the Coleman/Franken race, however what I have said is that history is a great teacher as long as we take the time to learn from it. The other issue here, is this continuing need for people to blame a single party for all this nations ills, as if the other party was non-existant for the last 8 years and did not do one single thing to influence the conditions as they are today. When I look back at the last 8 years in a realistic manner, what I see is a congress Republican and Democrat so involved in spending and in providing satisfaction for the various PACS, and lobbys that support them that they put the very people that voted them there aside. I have seen a President that has surrounded himself with incompetence and graft and again ignored the very people he was sent there to represent. I have seen a congress both democrat and republican look the other way as this nation willingly borrows away it's future to buy chits for today. I have seen so much hatred and divide between parties that both sides are willing to do and say anything to circumvent the will of the voters. So when you make blanket statements keep in mind that in the last 8 years NO ONE holds the moral high ground for the disaster that the economy is, the graft in the voting systems, the complete failure in energy policy, and 6 years of protracted conflict with a half-assed commitment that puts the very men and women of the Military at risk daily. The difference here is I can call a person a both democrat and republican dishonest and worthless with equal passion can you?

wow, struck a chord there. the reason i posted what i did was because many repubs on this board keep telling people to stop bringing up the past, which is absurd. you know the phrase 'those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it?'
and i NEVER said everything was the repubs fault, now did i? nor did i say the dems were faultless. so calm yourself down

Hmmm. Let me get back to you on that. I'm still basking in the glory of Obama our Savior.

Also let me know if you are better off now than you were 8 years ago.

And if you are, let me know what prison you were in 8 years ago. Or what rock you crawled out from under. :lol:

Forum List

Back