Irregularities in Michigan

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Huge abnormal results are occurring in Michigan. I do not know how to link to the video but the report is that Franken is getting huge advantages that make little sense when compared to the general trend of the election and the locations the counts are occurring.

An Election official had 32 ballots in his trunk and a Judge agreed to allow them to be counted. A "tired" election offical claimed he made a mistake and on his word alone 100 votes were given to Franken. Across the State his gains are abnormal when compared to other Democrats in the State and the general election. In some cases he is getting 100 percent of the new counts when no one else got anywhere near that.

A Judge in one County ordered the votes locked in a room where it requires TWO election officials to enter and it must be logged on all entries. And guess who is complaining about that plan? You got it, Franken.

If it dosen't involve a Republican they don't want to hear about it. Memeo.... Dems get free passes.

Huge abnormal results are occurring in Michigan. I do not know how to link to the video but the report is that Franken is getting huge advantages that make little sense when compared to the general trend of the election and the locations the counts are occurring.

An Election official had 32 ballots in his trunk and a Judge agreed to allow them to be counted. A "tired" election offical claimed he made a mistake and on his word alone 100 votes were given to Franken. Across the State his gains are abnormal when compared to other Democrats in the State and the general election. In some cases he is getting 100 percent of the new counts when no one else got anywhere near that.

A Judge in one County ordered the votes locked in a room where it requires TWO election officials to enter and it must be logged on all entries. And guess who is complaining about that plan? You got it, Franken.

First of all, it's Minnesota, not Michigan, you jackass. Second of all, neither you or I know all the facts.

3rdly, I hope whoever got the most votes wins. Unlike you the last 2 elections, didn't care how your party won as long as they won.

And how did that work out for you? How's your 401K and job security? How's your home value? How's business? How's the economy?

I would like Franken to win, but would not steal anyones votes to make it happen.

Now if Franken wins and there is funny business, please also do not come here and cry like a fucking baby because it will fall on deaf ears, just like it fell on you for 8 years.

All I said was you didn't wanna hear about it unless it involved Republicans. And, guess what? You had to make it involve Republicans. Case closed. End of story punctuation mark. ..:razz::lol:

Franken didn't run in Michigan. So this doesn't affect him.

If you've got a non-partisan mainstream news website you'd like to link to I'll give it a look.

Franken didn't run in Michigan. So this doesn't affect him.

If you've got a non-partisan mainstream news website you'd like to link to I'll give it a look.

And yes, abnormalities happened in Michigan too. Oakland country, which ALWAYS goes GOP, went Blue.

Whats going on in Minnesota is a farce on a grand scale. When the election ended suddenly 100 votes showed up for Franken and what would you know the exact same number showed up for Obama at the same time that were not there before. On a daily basis the vote count keeps changing in Frankens favor, until such time as the election is stolen in Frankens favor. You have some counties all of the sudden finding votes that were not there in the case of the twin cities and in every case it favors Franken. The 100 vote issue is very telling. In that county not one single vote was found for Coleman or for McCain however wouldn't you know, they just happened to miss the 100 votes.

The Norm Coleman and Al Franken campaigns traded shots yesterday as counties in Minnesota completed the process of certifying their vote tallies and officials prepared to start recounting nearly 3m ballots in the state's US Senate race.

Six days after the election, unofficial results showed Republican senator Coleman leading Democratic challenger Franken by 206 votes, a difference of about 1/100th of 1% that sets the stage for the automatic hand recount that will begin next week.

US election: Minnesota officials prepare for recount in Senate race | World news | guardian.co.uk

WASHINGTON -- Sen. Norm Coleman's campaign is using the state's open records law to ask state and all 87 counties for access to voting data and other records.

The Republican's campaign has questions about the gains that Democratic rival Al Franken has made since Election Day.

Coleman led Franken by 239 votes Friday afternoon -- down from 590 the day before, as officials double-checked reports.

Coleman campaign manager Cullen Sheehan complains of "statistically dubious and improbable shifts that are overwhelmingly accruing to the benefit of Al Franken."

The Coleman campaign sent a request to state and county officials seeking data from election night, and records related to ballot security and revisions made since then.

A recount is due to start once results are made official Nov. 18.
Source****Associated Press

In conclusion on a daily basis the totals keep changing as if by magic votes keep appearing from car trunks and basements that were somehow not magically counted on election day. I will take this opportunity to call this what it is ELECTION FRAUD!!!!

All I said was you didn't wanna hear about it unless it involved Republicans. And, guess what? You had to make it involve Republicans. Case closed. End of story punctuation mark. ..:razz::lol:

And yes I do want to hear about it.

Do you want to provide some links or will you just continue to suggest we don't want to hear about it. You were the one who's head was buried in the sand the last 8 years.

And if Franken is using techniques that we said your party was using, why are you acknowledging those techniques exist now but denied those things went on the last 2 elections? That seems strange. Have you been intellectually dishonest with us the last 8 years?

So please, if someone is trying to steal an election, tell us all about it. We are all ears.

Be prepared to answer a few fucking questions though too. Like, why didn't you say anything when Bush used those very same tactics to steal Florida and Ohio.

I will mention here too, that todays date is Nov. 11th 2008 and not 2004 and not 2001 so if anyone here plans on asking me historical questions about George W. Bush who I vote for once, then be prepared to be reminded what date it is today.

And yes I do want to hear about it.

Do you want to provide some links or will you just continue to suggest we don't want to hear about it. You were the one who's head was buried in the sand the last 8 years.

And if Franken is using techniques that we said your party was using, why are you acknowledging those techniques exist now but denied those things went on the last 2 elections? That seems strange. Have you been intellectually dishonest with us the last 8 years?

So please, if someone is trying to steal an election, tell us all about it. We are all ears.

Be prepared to answer a few fucking questions though too. Like, why didn't you say anything when Bush used those very same tactics to steal Florida and Ohio.

IF you had wanted to hear about it you would not have knee jerked right back to 2004..

Whats going on in Minnesota is a farce on a grand scale. snip

In conclusion on a daily basis the totals keep changing as if by magic votes keep appearing from car trunks and basements that were somehow not magically counted on election day.

I will take this opportunity to call this what it is ELECTION FRAUD!!!!

It's not magic. Voting tabulation errors are pretty common, and you never hear about them unless the race is close. Its basic arithmetic. Tabulation errors are routinely corrected. Tabulation errors are never that important to the media, unless the race is close.

Virginia voting error caught in 5th District race

An error in tabulating absentee ballots in Pittsylvania County on Monday gave U.S. Rep. Virgil Goode (R-Virginia) 407 additional votes, but still not enough to overcome Democratic challenger Tom Perriello.

Registrar Jenny Lee Sanders said the error was caused by not entering the figures properly into the computer system. She said the mistake was caught by the Virginia State Board of Elections, among others.

“The mistake was not checking behind myself,” Sanders said.

For a time Monday, Goode was credited with 2,354 absentee votes to 1,874 for Perriello – a total higher than the number of people who voted absentee in Pittsylvania County. The adjustment now puts Goode at 1,639 absentee votes to 1,497 for Perriello.

Pittsylvania County voting error caught in 5th District race | WSLS 10

Unless you have direct evidence, and not just some gut level feeling, of voter fraud, which sounds more plausible to you?

1. A felony crime was committed.

2. Routine voter tabulation errors are being sorted out and corrected.

If you have evidence of a crime, I'd like to hear it. Because criminals of any party should be held accountable.

Since when has that stopped you from making up fucked up theories? You're retarded, really.

When you have this much evidence, come see me:

A "poll tape" is the phrase used to describe a printout from an optical scan voting machine made the evening of an election, after the machine has read all the ballots and crunched the numbers on its internal computer. It shows the total results of the election in that location. The printout is signed by the polling officials present in that precinct/location, and then submitted to the county elections office as the official record of how the people in that particular precinct had voted. (Usually each location has only one single optical scanner/reader, and thus produces only one poll tape.)

Bev Harris of Black Box Voting - America's Elections Watchdog Group, the erstwhile investigator of electronic voting machines, along with people from Florida Fair Elections, showed up at Florida's Volusia County Elections Office on the afternoon of Tuesday, November 16, 2004, and asked to see, under a public records request, each of the poll tapes for the 100+ optical scanners in the precincts in that county. The elections workers - having been notified in advance of her request - handed her a set of printouts, oddly dated November 15 and lacking signatures.

Bev pointed out that the printouts given her were not the original poll tapes and had no signatures, and thus were not what she'd requested. Obligingly, they told her that the originals were held in another location, the Elections Office's Warehouse, and that since it was the end of the day they should meet Bev the following morning to show them to her.

Bev showed up bright and early the morning of Wednesday the 17th - well before the scheduled meeting - and discovered three of the elections officials in the Elections Warehouse standing over a table covered with what looked like poll tapes. When they saw Bev and her friends, Bev told me in a telephone interview less than an hour later, "They immediately shoved us out and slammed the door."

In a way, that was a blessing, because it led to the stinking evidence.

"On the porch was a garbage bag," Bev said, "and so I looked in it and, and lo and behold, there were public record tapes."

Thrown away. Discarded. Waiting to be hauled off.

"It was technically stinking, in fact," Bev added, "because what they had done was to have thrown some of their polling tapes, which are the official records of the election, into the garbage. These were the ones signed by the poll workers. These are something we had done an official public records request for."

When the elections officials inside realized that the people outside were going through the trash, they called the police and one came out to challenge Bev.

Kathleen Wynne, a Black Box Voting - America's Elections Watchdog Group investigator, was there.

"We caught the whole thing on videotape," she said. "I don't think you'll ever see anything like this - Bev Harris having a tug of war with an election worker over a bag of garbage, and he held onto it and she pulled on it, and it split right open, spilling out those poll tapes. They were throwing away our democracy, and Bev wasn't going to let them do it."

As I was interviewing Bev just moments after the tussle, she had to get off the phone, because, "Two police cars just showed up."

She told me later in the day, in an on-air interview, that when the police arrived, "We all had a vigorous debate on the merits of my public records request."

The outcome of that debate was that they all went from the Elections Warehouse back to the Elections Office, to compare the original, November 2 dated and signed poll tapes with the November 15 printouts the Elections Office had submitted to the Secretary of State. A camera crew from www.votergate.tv met them there, as well.

And then things got even odder.

"We were sitting there comparing the real [signed, original] tapes with the [later printout] ones that were given us," Bev said, "and finding things missing and finding things not matching, when one of the elections employees took a bin full of things that looked like garbage - that looked like polling tapes, actually - and passed by and disappeared out the back of the building."

This provoked investigator Ellen Brodsky to walk outside and check the garbage of the Elections Office itself. Sure enough - more original, signed poll tapes, freshly trashed.

"And I must tell you," Bev said, "that whatever they had taken out [the back door] just came right back in the front door and we said, 'What are these polling place tapes doing in your dumpster?'"

A November 18 call to the Volusia County Elections Office found that Elections Supervisor Deanie Lowe was unavailable and nobody was willing to speak on the record with an out-of-state reporter. However, The Daytona Beach News (in Volusia County), in a November 17th article by staff writer Christine Girardin, noted, "Harris went to the Department of Elections' warehouse on State Road 44 in DeLand on Tuesday to inspect original Nov. 2 polling place tapes, after being given a set of reprints dated Nov. 15. While there, Harris saw Nov. 2 polling place tapes in a garbage bag, heightening her concern about the integrity of voting records."

The Daytona Beach News further noted that, "[Elections Supervisor] Lowe confirmed Wednesday some backup copies of tapes from the Nov. 2 election were destined for the shredder," but pointed out that, according to Lowe, that was simply because there were two sets of tapes produced on election night, each signed. "One tape is delivered in one car along with the ballots and a memory card," the News reported. "The backup tape is delivered to the elections office in a second car."

Suggesting that duplicates don't need to be kept, Lowe claims that Harris didn't want to hear an explanation of why some signed poll tapes would be in the garbage. "She's not wanting to listen to an explanation," Lowe told the News of Harris. "She has her own ideas."

But the Ollie North action in two locations on two days was only half of the surprise that awaited Bev and her associates. When they compared the discarded, signed, original tapes with the recent printouts submitted to the state and used to tabulate the Florida election winners, Harris says a disturbing pattern emerged.

"The difference was hundreds of votes in each of the different places we examined," said Bev, "and most of those were in minority areas."

When I asked Bev if the errors they were finding in precinct after precinct were random, as one would expect from technical, clerical, or computer errors, she became uncomfortable.

"You have to understand that we are non-partisan," she said. "We're not trying to change the outcome of an election, just to find out if there was any voting fraud."

That said, Bev added: "The pattern was very clear. The anomalies favored George W. Bush. Every single time."

Of course finding possible voting "anomalies" in one Florida county doesn't mean they'll show up in all counties. It's even conceivable there are innocent explanations for both the mismatched counts and trashed original records; this story undoubtedly will continue to play out. And, unless further investigation demonstrates a pervasive and statewide trend toward "anomalous" election results in many of Florida's counties, odds are none of this will change the outcome of the election (which exit polls showed John Kerry winning in Florida).

Nonetheless, Bev and her merry band are off to hit another county.

As she told me on her cell phone while driving toward their next destination, "We just put Volusia County and their lawyers on notice that they need to continue to keep a number of documents under seal, including all of the memory cards to the ballot boxes, and all of the signed poll tapes."

Why?

"Simple," she said. "Because we found anomalies indicative of fraud."

ThomHartmann.com - 'Stinking Evidence' of Possible Election Fraud Found in Florida

You mean Minnesota? :eusa_whistle:

It's not magic. Voting tabulation errors are pretty common, and you never hear about them unless the race is close. Its basic arithmetic. Tabulation errors are routinely corrected. Tabulation errors are never that important to the media, unless the race is close.

Unless you have direct evidence, and not just some gut level feeling, of voter fraud, which sounds more plausible to you?

1. A felony crime was committed.

2. Routine voter tabulation errors are being sorted out and corrected.

If you have evidence of a crime, I'd like to hear it. Because criminals of any party should be held accountable.

I would of course believe you on the tabulation issue and completely agree that no party should steal an election Republican or Democrat. On this case these votes are not a result or routine tabulation errors. The 32 votes that were recently added to Frankens total were added just recently and were absentee Ballots that were not counted months ago allegedly. The other issue here is that of the 87 counties in Minnesota ALL the votes that keep adding up for Franken are comming from just 3. The 100 votes in question were in Mountain Iron, St. Louis County, mysteriously updated its vote total to add 100 new votes--all 100 for Barack Obama and Al Franken. The Coleman campaign asked for a copy of the tape from thsi county and the tape showed a date of Nov. 2nd. Then when they called and asked the reason for the addition was two-fold, one was the date on the scanner was wrong only on election day, and they had accidently entered 24 instead of 124 so they went back and corrected it.

Senator Norm Coleman isn't waiting for the recount. He's filing to stop the canvass of votes that will certify the unofficial totals reported. That's right, Coleman wants to win the election based on the unofficial totals. This is not the mandated recount, which under Minnesota law must happen after a close election, in this case less than .5% of the ballots.

Such a recount is by hand, according to intent of the voter, and happens unless the losing candidate waives the recount. Earlier Coleman was pressuring Franken to drop out after the original unofficial totals had him up by slightly over 700 ballots. This is just the legally mandated re-canvass, reconciling the number of ballots with the vote totals, and checking totals reported to the Secretary of State. It has included correcting errors such as one town that didn't call in results at all, and another where a typographical error cost Franken 100 votes. Inch by inch has been pushing against the incumbent Republican, and at least one person on the ground thinks that the reason for this action by Coleman is that Monday could dawn with him behind in the certified totals if the absentee ballots are counted.

Sources close the Franken campaign have stated all along through this process that all the campaign has wanted is for each vote to be counted, and have warned that there might be attempts to "muddy the waters," and that they will aggressively defend the standard process going forward to its conclusion, and having clear and correct totals to determine the election, and for all legal votes to be counted. They point out that historically the final canvass often varies by thousands of votes in a statewide race, differences of hundreds of votes are not uncommon. In 2002 Coleman's win over Mondale narrowed by 8,920 votes, with over 100,000 votes counted in the canvass that were not reported in the results after election day.

To riff off of Franken, Coleman seems to be a litigous litigator who litigates: he has already been turned down on a request not to have 32 absentee ballots counted and is appealing. David Lillehaug, representing the Franken campaign, called the filing a "sneak attack," during a press conference. The right wing Keep Out The Vote machine is going full court press to stop the legal count from completing in time for the November 18th certification of results, let alone the recount that would follow provided the losing candidate does not waive it. However, that losing candidate might well be Norm Coleman based on the numbers coming in from the canvass.

http://www.twincities.com/ci_10935610

Forum List

Back