Irregularities in Michigan

IMO any vote that wasn't logged in on 11/4/08 shouldn't be counted! None of this "finding votes" bullshit!

STOP CHEATING PEOPLE!

If there is any crap going on, the I hope they find the real winner. You are full of crap on this one willow.

If it dosen't involve a Republican they don't want to hear about it. Memeo.... Dems get free passes.

It is so fucking amazing that you know what we want more than we do. You need to stay of the frigging catnip, dear.

Jeb Bush's botched purging of the felon's list in Florida in 2000 had a significant impact upon an election won by 537 votes. There isn't a question today that the list was innacurate. It's a fact. Funny how it contained mostly Democrats.

Huge abnormal results are occurring in Michigan. I do not know how to link to the video but the report is that Franken is getting huge advantages that make little sense when compared to the general trend of the election and the locations the counts are occurring.

An Election official had 32 ballots in his trunk and a Judge agreed to allow them to be counted. A "tired" election offical claimed he made a mistake and on his word alone 100 votes were given to Franken. Across the State his gains are abnormal when compared to other Democrats in the State and the general election. In some cases he is getting 100 percent of the new counts when no one else got anywhere near that.

A Judge in one County ordered the votes locked in a room where it requires TWO election officials to enter and it must be logged on all entries. And guess who is complaining about that plan? You got it, Franken.

More and more proof why I don't want the military anywhere near the White House

More and more proof why I don't want the military anywhere near the White House

You are a retard. The Military has NOTHING to do with the election. Well except its members get to vote if they registered.

I got the State wrong, so what? I couldn't link to the story so had to pick the State, I knew who was involved but made a mistake between Michigan and Minnesota. Has nothing to do with the facts.

The facts are that something fishy is going on. Can you imagine what would have happened if those 32 votes "found" in the trunk of a car were for the Republican? Or if the 100's of votes magically appearing after the count were FOR the Republican? You guys would be SCREAMING bloody murder. But since they are mysteriously for the Democrat, ho hum, no problem here.

If Franken somehow gets another 207 votes I hope the Governor invalidates the count because of fraud. Because that IS what is going on.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
You are a retard. The Military has NOTHING to do with the election. Well except its members get to vote if they registered.

I got the State wrong, so what? I couldn't link to the story so had to pick the State, I knew who was involved but made a mistake between Michigan and Minnesota. Has nothing to do with the facts.

The facts are that something fishy is going on. Can you imagine what would have happened if those 32 votes "found" in the trunk of a car were for the Republican? Or if the 100's of votes magically appearing after the count were FOR the Republican? You guys would be SCREAMING bloody murder. But since they are mysteriously for the Democrat, ho hum, no problem here.

If Franken somehow gets another 207 votes I hope the Governor invalidates the count because of fraud. Because that IS what is going on.

You got the state wrong and Palin thinks Africa is a country - who did you vote for again? :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Secondly, Karma is a bitch isn't it Sarg? First your boy Bush, Baker, Jeb, and that stupid woman Katherine Harris who makes Palin look like a genius illegally steal Florida. Then, Bush fuck's this entire country up, and now some questionable tactics may be used to get a Democratic Senator in. Damn, you must be pissed off about that!!! You know how that makes me feel? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I know we talk about healing the nation and by partisanship so on and so on, but I don't give a damn about that. It was you people that put Bush in office twice and YOU caused this mess, so I could careless if you're pissed right now. You HATED Clinton and spent 50 million dollars just to find out he cheated on his wife and lied about it(Newt Gingrich = 3 TIMES he's cheated on all 3 wives, moral majority MY ASS) but you don't seem to care at all of the laws Bush has broken. The 5,000 troops that have died in a bullshit war don't matter, but Clinton getting a blowjob does

Hopefully Sarg you and all the rest of you Bush voters sit there steaming everyday that Obama has won and he's the President for the next 8 years cause that truly makes me VERY happy. Thanks for the chimp

As we can see from the previous post and similar ones before it, the Liberals on this board are liars and hypocrites of the first order. They do not care one whit if an election is stolen, just that THEY be the ones that do it. They do not care one whit that over 55 MILLION voters voted against Obama only that they can now do what ever they want till the next election. In other words, all the crying for by partisan was a smoke screen designed to suck in the Republicans while they needed them.

Unfortunately for the Dems they do NOT have a Super majority and they are even planning on kicking to the curb one of their block.

But as soon as they can not pass something it will be on and on about how it is all the Republicans fault and they have a mandate. Fuck our rights, fuck our laws, as long as Dems win, that is all that matters to these people.

And yet we hear them sob and cry about how the republicans did not share and did not do this or that while in power, what they meant was, WAIT till we get in power, we will do as we have always done and ignore you like always till we piss enough people off to boot our lying cheating sorry asses out again.

Remind me again how it was bad when the republicans did it, BUT will be ok when the Democrats do it. I never get tired of that hypocracy.

Huge abnormal results are occurring in Michigan. I do not know how to link to the video but the report is that Franken is getting huge advantages that make little sense when compared to the general trend of the election and the locations the counts are occurring.

An Election official had 32 ballots in his trunk and a Judge agreed to allow them to be counted. A "tired" election offical claimed he made a mistake and on his word alone 100 votes were given to Franken. Across the State his gains are abnormal when compared to other Democrats in the State and the general election. In some cases he is getting 100 percent of the new counts when no one else got anywhere near that.

A Judge in one County ordered the votes locked in a room where it requires TWO election officials to enter and it must be logged on all entries. And guess who is complaining about that plan? You got it, Franken.

RGS complaining about possible election fraud.

The irony!

RetiredGySgt said:
As we can see from the previous post and similar ones before it, the Liberals on this board are liars and hypocrites of the first order. They do not care one whit if an election is stolen, just that THEY be the ones that do it. They do not care one whit that over 55 MILLION voters voted against Obama only that they can now do what ever they want till the next election. In other words, all the crying for by partisan was a smoke screen designed to suck in the Republicans while they needed them.

Unfortunately for the Dems they do NOT have a Super majority and they are even planning on kicking to the curb one of their block.

But as soon as they can not pass something it will be on and on about how it is all the Republicans fault and they have a mandate. Fuck our rights, fuck our laws, as long as Dems win, that is all that matters to these people.

And yet we hear them sob and cry about how the republicans did not share and did not do this or that while in power, what they meant was, WAIT till we get in power, we will do as we have always done and ignore you like always till we piss enough people off to boot our lying cheating sorry asses out again.

Remind me again how it was bad when the republicans did it, BUT will be ok when the Democrats do it. I never get tired of that hypocracy.

RGS complaining about possible election fraud.

The irony!

And yet you nor anyone on the left can prove anything irregular happened in 2000, 2002, 2004. But doesn't stop ya all from lying about it.

Lets remember the whine specifically shall we?

You all were simply aghast that supposed fraud had occurred and wanted it stopped, never to happen again.

And now what do we have? A wink, nudge and a nod when you all find out YOUR side is doing it. With gleeful shouts of " It is Karma" and " so what, as long as the cheating is for our side".

And yet you nor anyone on the left can prove anything irregular happened in 2000, 2002, 2004. But doesn't stop ya all from lying about it.

You all were simply aghast that supposed fraud had occurred and wanted it stopped, never to happen again.

And now what do we have? A wink, nudge and a nod when you all find out YOUR side is doing it. With gleeful shouts of " It is Karma" and " so what, as long as the cheating is for our side".

Here we go again. I'm a lefty now? I support just about every single domestic position that you take, but I'm a lefty because...why again?
I forget.

You supported the most unconstitutional congressional appropriation in HISTORY, unconstitutionality and all, but I'm a lefty? Shut the fuck up.

You won't find a single post from me on this board claiming any elections were stolen.

The only time I ever challenged the legitimacy of an election around here was during the primaries where Ron Paul seemed to be getting way less votes than his pre-polling numbers, and the incident in New Hampshire where some VERY SIMILAR things were happening, as what you're posting about HERE.

All I did was point out the irony in this thread, because you've been one of the biggest critics of others questioning election legitimacy.

Pop a pill and fucking relax.

That, or FOR ONCE back up your fucking claims about me.

You got the state wrong and Palin thinks Africa is a country - who did you vote for again? :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Secondly, Karma is a bitch isn't it Sarg? First your boy Bush, Baker, Jeb, and that stupid woman Katherine Harris who makes Palin look like a genius illegally steal Florida. Then, Bush fuck's this entire country up, and now some questionable tactics may be used to get a Democratic Senator in. Damn, you must be pissed off about that!!! You know how that makes me feel? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I know we talk about healing the nation and by partisanship so on and so on, but I don't give a damn about that. It was you people that put Bush in office twice and YOU caused this mess, so I could careless if you're pissed right now. You HATED Clinton and spent 50 million dollars just to find out he cheated on his wife and lied about it(Newt Gingrich = 3 TIMES he's cheated on all 3 wives, moral majority MY ASS) but you don't seem to care at all of the laws Bush has broken. The 5,000 troops that have died in a bullshit war don't matter, but Clinton getting a blowjob does

Hopefully Sarg you and all the rest of you Bush voters sit there steaming everyday that Obama has won and he's the President for the next 8 years cause that truly makes me VERY happy. Thanks for the chimp
uh, no she doesnt, and never did
in case you havent heard, the one claiming that she said that was an internet hoaxster and Carl Cameron is a moron

the rest of your post makes YOU a moron too

Here we go again. I'm a lefty now? I support just about every single domestic position that you take, but I'm a lefty because...why again?
I forget.

You supported the most unconstitutional congressional appropriation in HISTORY, unconstitutionality and all, but I'm a lefty? Shut the fuck up.

You won't find a single post from me on this board claiming any elections were stolen.

The only time I ever challenged the legitimacy of an election around here was during the primaries where Ron Paul seemed to be getting way less votes than his pre-polling numbers, and the incident in New Hampshire where some VERY SIMILAR things were happening, as what you're posting about HERE.

All I did was point out the irony in this thread, because you've been one of the biggest critics of others questioning election legitimacy.

Pop a pill and fucking relax.

That, or FOR ONCE back up your fucking claims about me.

And there you go again, ASSUMING every word is directed solely at you. You need medication for that Gigantic HEAD, how do you EVER get through doors with that thing?

Gov. Tim Pawlenty, a Republican, told FOX News on Tuesday that the allegations are "concerning," and that "these changes seem to disproportionately, overwhelmingly favor Al Franken."

"Those kind of statistical aberrations raise some concerns, and that's why people are scrambling to make sure we have the process transparent, secure and reliable," Pawlenty said.

yes! Absolutely.

I believe statistics. If the statistical chance of this occuring is 1 in say 10,000 by chance, then it is on par with the wacky 2004 results and we should hold both to the same standard.

If Frnaken is a crook or if crooks are putting him in office without his knowledge, I DO NOT WANT HIM THERE.

Same as with Bush. Same as with Obama. No crooks, please, in our government.

And, i would expect pawlenty to hold republicans to the same standard, and his own campaign when he seeks higher office someday.

And there you go again, ASSUMING every word is directed solely at you. You need medication for that Gigantic HEAD, how do you EVER get through doors with that thing?

You mention myself, and the left, in the same breath, with the same criticism. And then you continually mention us all together as "you all" with specific claims of lying.

How else would one possibly construe that, other than that you were lumping me in with the whole crowd?

You made a specific claim about me that I lied with the rest of the left. You didn't, however, back up where it was that I specifically fit into that broad assertion.

So yes, of course I'm going to take that personally. The context of your post was obvious.

You mention myself, and the left, in the same breath, with the same criticism. And then you continually mention us all together as "you all" with specific claims of lying.

How else would one possibly construe that, other than that you were lumping me in with the whole crowd?

You made a specific claim about me that I lied with the rest of the left. You didn't, however, back up where it was that I specifically fit into that broad assertion.

So yes, of course I'm going to take that personally. The context of your post was obvious.

Sure thing, like I said how DO you get around? We have had this conversation before. You try and divert and misdirect by turning everything said into a personal attack on YOU. Like there are not a whole slew of other people involved and being discussed.

As to YOU, YOUR the one that wants to support and abet the left when it cheats and lies. YOUR the one trying to divert the conversation from the obvious gloating hypocracy of the left. WHY I wonder is that?

No, I don't think the left feels that way, and the few that do ... ignore them.

Some of us, you and me apparently and a lot of others, are really more concerned about democracy than who wins. It is bad if Bush wins unfairly, if Chambliss cheats, if Franken cheats - If Kerry cheated in the dem primaries, ih Hillary stole new hampshire - It doesn't matter who cheats, the vast majority of us want the democracy to accurately reflect the will of the people.

Don't give those who think it is OK for one side but not the other to cheat, the time of day. but do hold your own candidates the the same standard that you hold the opposition. I do! Do you?

And if you want the evidence from 2004 I can dig up some of that again, including the manufacturer admitting that votes are dropped in urban districts (gore and kerry votes primarily dropped) as well as lots of other. There is plenty of evidence, what there hasn't been is a completed trial and convictions. So if you want evidence, I can bring it. If what you want is proof of conviction, the best I can do is the subpoenas that have been ignored by Rove, Connell, etc. here is an update on the 2004 court case for Ohio's electoral votes (still ongoing):

UPDATE: 11/4/08: Connell Stonewalls At Deposition: Attorney Instructs Him Not To Answer Key Questions

The first deposition of Michael Connell took place yesterday in Cleveland. Connell was put on notice that he was being questioned about election fraud. Connell quickly adopted the posture of many Bush staffers who have been questioned about wrongdoing, such as Scooter Libby, Alberto Gonzales, Karl Rove, Stephen Hadley, Donald Rumsfeld and others. Attorney Cliff Arnebeck said that Connell is a classic ”Bush/Rove Team player” who was schooled on how to not answer.

Connell’s attorney helped Connell by telling him not to answer many questions including, “Who directed you to set up the Swift Boat Veterans For Truth IT Network.”

The only admission of substance was, after an initial denial, Connell said that he brought Triad and SmartTech into the Ohio election game. Of course, these are the two companies identified by Spoonamore as rigging the election, Triad by pulling hard drives prior to the recount and SmartTech by running the election results through its GOP servers in Chattanooga before they got to the Ohio election computers.

Mr. Arnebeck said that Connell denied that there were “any” problems at all with any voting systems and he never heard of any fraud. He said he did not “know of any vulnerabilities” to voting systems in Ohio. In other words, he said that everything’s fine, no one did anything wrong, and everyone should trust people like him to count their votes.

Mr. Arnebeck “Connell has just ensured that he is Exhibit A of the soon to be filed RICO lawsuit against Karl Rove et al for manipulating elections.” Arnebeck also said that Connell demonstrates the epitome of unethical conflicts of interest for running George Bush’s election IT network while counting the votes in the key state of Ohio.

The silver lining to all of this is that Connell and his handlers know that their gig is up. They should not believe for a minute that Connell’s two hour performance yesterday will do anything to slow down our investigation. Once the dust clears from today’s election, the attorneys will go full force to charge Connell and others with Racketeering and Corrupt Practices.

UPDATE: 11/1/08: Late yesterday, a Federal Judge in Akron, Ohio ordered Mike Connell to submit to a deposition hours before the presidential election to talk about possible election manipulations.

The full story is here. Mr. Connell, it’s time to tell the truth and get with the new dynamic, the one called accountability. Yours is the first of many depositions to get to the bottom of this shameful chapter in American democracy. You have a unique opportunity to do the right thing now. The Bush family is not going to protect you or cover for you any longer.

Last edited:

You and willow are full of right wing deflection shit. How the fuck do you know what we would do.

So far I have only seen dems on these boards say all the votes should be counted.:ahole-1:

Just because you were willing to accept the cheating for you litte tin soldier Bush, doesn't mean everyone is a crooked as you.

You were obnoxious winners with bush and now you are poor whining losers wity Obama's win.

Let's wait and see what happens in Minnesotta before we start accusing people of cheating. I know it's a strange idea to wait for it to be proved, but give it a try.

New Topics

Forum List

Back