Irregularities in Michigan

Also let me know if you are better off now than you were 8 years ago.

And if you are, let me know what prison you were in 8 years ago. Or what rock you crawled out from under. :lol:

You seem to be infatuated with Bush. :cuckoo:

Did you vote for him? I didn't.

Now let me get back to my Obama worship. :eusa_pray:

wow, struck a chord there. the reason i posted what i did was because many repubs on this board keep telling people to stop bringing up the past, which is absurd. you know the phrase 'those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it?'
and i NEVER said everything was the repubs fault, now did i? nor did i say the dems were faultless. so calm yourself down

I'm actually very calm, thank you, it would take a lot more than that to get me going lol. You will notice though that bringing up the past on these boards is not something that belongs just in the hands of Republicans and sometimes bringing up the past as long as people learn from it is not a bad thing. I took notice in your first posting that it seemed to point out that the the fault for all the ills lay squarely at the feet of the Republicans, and I have heard this many many times before and from both sides actually Republicans blaming democrats and democrats blaming republicans, so if you see my response to you as being anything less than a calm response then you really should take a moment and read my postings.

You've obviously got me confused with someone else. I don't vote for people that piss on our Constitution. There are quite a few of them out there. Here are three: George W. Bush, John McCain, Barack Obama. Did you vote for any of these traitors?

Who did you vote for? Who is your Messiah? Why are you smarter than the rest of us?

Who did you vote for? Who is your Messiah? Why are you smarter than the rest of us?

I will answer your question as long as you answer mine. My answer: the Libertarian Party candidate. I wasn't that thrilled about him since he was a former Republican, but he was certainly better than the traitors I listed in my previous email. Now, who did you vote for?

I knew you would provide jack shit for me.

And as for Ohio in 04, that was KEN BLACKWELL. Look him up ignorant asshole.

And Katherine Harris/Jeb Bush in 2000. Look them up too cock sucker.

And thanks for nothing. I knew you were just talking out of your ass.

Hey, did you hear Bush is already hamstringing Obama? Obama wants to know, as do all of us, what the fuck did Chaney do with regards to energy policy and of course the White House is shredding all evidence.

It'll take Obama years to even figure out how exactly Chaney/Bush fucked us. Meanwhile, you'll pay an additional $25 a month heating your home, stupid prick. :lol:
LOL
figures
just more proof of what a fucking moron you are

Minnesota Ripe for Election Fraud
Monday, November 10, 2008

By John R. Lott Jr.

Minnesota is becoming to 2008 politics what Florida was in 2000 or Washington State in 2004 -- a real mess. The outcome will determine whether Democrats get 58 members of the U.S. Senate, giving them an effective filibuster-proof vote on many issues.

When voters woke up on Wednesday morning after the election, Senator Norm Coleman led Al Franken by what seemed like a relatively comfortable 725 votes. By Wednesday night, that lead had shrunk to 477. By Thursday night, it was down to 336. By Friday, it was 239. Late Sunday night, the difference had gone down to just 221 -- a total change over 4 days of 504 votes.
The recent Washington State 2006 gubernatorial recount is probably most famous for the discovery of ballots in heavily Democratic areas that had somehow missed being counted the first and even second time around. Minnesota is already copying that, though thus far on a much smaller scale, with 32 absentee ballots being discovered in Democratic Hennepin County after all the votes had already been counted. When those votes are added in, they seemed destined to cut Coleman's lead further.

Indeed, it is probably through the discovery of new votes that Franken has his best shot of picking up new votes. Despite the press pushing a possible replay of election judges divining voters’ intentions by looking at “hanging chads” to see if voters meant to punch a hole, that shouldn’t be an issue in Minnesota. The reason is simple: optical scan vote counting machines return ballots to voters if no vote is recorded for a contested race.
With ACORN filing more than 43,000 registration forms this year, 75 percent of all new registrations in the state, Minnesota was facing vote fraud problems even before the election. Even a small percentage of those registrations resulting in fraudulent votes could tip this election.

To many, it just seems like too much of a coincidence that Minnesota's one tight race just happens to be the race with the most "corrected" votes by far. But the real travesty will be to start letting election officials divine voter's intent. If you want to discourage people from voting, election fraud is one sure way of doing it.

FOXNews.com - Minnesota Ripe for Election Fraud - Opinion

Something stinks in Minnesota. And I can't believe that liar is going to win the election.

Minnesota Ripe for Election Fraud
Monday, November 10, 2008

By John R. Lott Jr.

Minnesota is becoming to 2008 politics what Florida was in 2000 or Washington State in 2004 -- a real mess. The outcome will determine whether Democrats get 58 members of the U.S. Senate, giving them an effective filibuster-proof vote on many issues.

When voters woke up on Wednesday morning after the election, Senator Norm Coleman led Al Franken by what seemed like a relatively comfortable 725 votes. By Wednesday night, that lead had shrunk to 477. By Thursday night, it was down to 336. By Friday, it was 239. Late Sunday night, the difference had gone down to just 221 -- a total change over 4 days of 504 votes.
The recent Washington State 2006 gubernatorial recount is probably most famous for the discovery of ballots in heavily Democratic areas that had somehow missed being counted the first and even second time around. Minnesota is already copying that, though thus far on a much smaller scale, with 32 absentee ballots being discovered in Democratic Hennepin County after all the votes had already been counted. When those votes are added in, they seemed destined to cut Coleman's lead further.

Indeed, it is probably through the discovery of new votes that Franken has his best shot of picking up new votes. Despite the press pushing a possible replay of election judges divining voters’ intentions by looking at “hanging chads” to see if voters meant to punch a hole, that shouldn’t be an issue in Minnesota. The reason is simple: optical scan vote counting machines return ballots to voters if no vote is recorded for a contested race.
With ACORN filing more than 43,000 registration forms this year, 75 percent of all new registrations in the state, Minnesota was facing vote fraud problems even before the election. Even a small percentage of those registrations resulting in fraudulent votes could tip this election.

To many, it just seems like too much of a coincidence that Minnesota's one tight race just happens to be the race with the most "corrected" votes by far. But the real travesty will be to start letting election officials divine voter's intent. If you want to discourage people from voting, election fraud is one sure way of doing it.

FOXNews.com - Minnesota Ripe for Election Fraud - Opinion

Something stinks in Minnesota. And I can't believe that liar is going to win the election.

First of all, Coleman is the encumbent, correct? So you would think if anyone, he has the power to cheat.

Secondly, I can't believe you Republicans think new voters are a bad thing.

3rd, Fox news? LOL.

4th. Minnesota? As if that's as big a deal as stealing the entire Presidential election?

5th. PROBABLY? It is PROBABLY?

Why don't you come back to us when you have some facts sweetheart.

Sounds like the recount is going well. They clearly missed some votes. Or are you suggesting something else? Something you can't prove? We proved election fraud in 2000 and 2004 and you didn't give a fuck.

First of all, Coleman is the encumbent, correct? So you would think if anyone, he has the power to cheat.

Ah, and setting the tone for your post, the correct spelling is INCUMBENT. Did you think spellcheck was only for witches.

Secondly, I can't believe you Republicans think new voters are a bad thing.

From what moss-covered crevice did you draw this notion?

3rd, Fox news? LOL.

First, try to focus on the message, not the messenger. BTW, you can find this information in today's WSJ, but beware: it's written on a 12th grade level.

4th. Minnesota? As if that's as big a deal as stealing the entire Presidential election?

The Florida results were checked and rechecked by liberal newspapers in Florida and none found any combination of recounts would take the election from Bush. But then you admitted this, that would be the end of your reason for living.

5th. PROBABLY? It is PROBABLY?

What is your problem with "probably?"

Why don't you come back to us when you have some facts sweetheart.

Sweetheart? Don't get your hopes up.

Sounds like the recount is going well. They clearly missed some votes. Or are you suggesting something else? Something you can't prove? We proved election fraud in 2000 and 2004 and you didn't give a fuck.

If the recount seems to be going well, try to get your belt-size IQ around this statistical puzzle: Since the vote was almost exactly 50/50, what's your explanation for every vote that has been "found" going to Franken?

Since you like using the term "we," have a discussion with the tapeworm that you must have, and come up with some evidence that the Republicans stole the 2000 and 2004 elections.

I want you to notice that I destroyed every argument that you have tried to make without using crude language.

I hope Franken is able to steal it. What's one more dipshit liberal going to hurt? I'd be kinda fun seeing potty humor on the house floor, that's all he's capable of.

I hope Franken is able to steal it. What's one more dipshit liberal going to hurt? I'd be kinda fun seeing potty humor on the house floor, that's all he's capable of.

Oh, is that like Cheney telling Leahy to go fuck himself on the senate floor?:lol:

I hope he gets it fair and square. Having heard him talk, he knows more about politics than most of the folks I hear here.

Forum List

Back