Irregularities in Michigan

I hope Franken is able to steal it. What's one more dipshit liberal going to hurt? I'd be kinda fun seeing potty humor on the house floor, that's all he's capable of.

That is one way to look at it. Let the dems have full control, so that when it's really fucked up in four years, they all get thrown out.

The Florida results were checked and rechecked by liberal newspapers in Florida and none found any combination of recounts would take the election from Bush. But then you admitted this, that would be the end of your reason for living.

There you go again Chic, just making shit up. I live in FL thank you and I was living here in 2000, and what you said here discredits everything else you ever say cause this might be the biggest crock of shit line ever written on this board. Even Pat Buchanon admitted the irregularities, but not the extremely bright politicalchic who thinks Ann Coulter is God
Personally, you writing this, and your support of both Ann Coulter and Sara Palin have set women back 20 years in this country. Good job slick

I will answer your question as long as you answer mine. My answer: the Libertarian Party candidate. I wasn't that thrilled about him since he was a former Republican, but he was certainly better than the traitors I listed in my previous email. Now, who did you vote for?

I voted for Obama.

Bob Barr is a scumbag who is no better than McCain. Actually, McCain would be more honorable. Bob Barr gives a lot of money to Republicans STILL. He was only in the race to steal votes from Obama and help McCain. Also, Bob Barr is in it for himself, not we the people. His phylosophy is every man for himself. I like a lot about the Libertarian message, but that doesn't mean they'll do anything different than Obama or McCain will. And why aren't they more popular at a local level? If the Libertarian movement is going to get off the ground, it has to start at the city level first, then state and THEN start winning some Congressional seats and THEN maybe the White House.

PS. Was it you that said some shady shit was going on in Minnesota? What is your excuse in Alaska. I hear Stevens is now losing by 3 votes. LOL. Republicans OWN that state, so no shady shit being pulled by Dems or ACORN there. :razz:

"yes, the repubs did fuck things up these last 8 years, but that was in the past. why you people are so obsessed with looking at history is beyond me."

whether you like it or not, you cant simply ignore the past few years.

People who don't study history are doomed to repeat it.

If you really knew the history of the Guilded Age, you'd know that Bush did all this on purpose. The Great Depression. WW2. The Civil War. Viet Nam.

American voters are dumb. The media helps keep us dumb by their stupid stories.

What ever happened to tattle tale reporters? I want a news agency to dish on what the politicians and corporations are doing. If it looks like the oil companies are gouging us, say it. Don't pussy foot around it. If the CEO's of the Big 3 and AIG and Lehman Brothers are bankrupting their companies with their vacations and bonus', tell us. Where is such a news organization?

Oh yea, MSNBC. But "the man" has been successful to label MSNBC as LIBERAL! Ewww! Dirty word. If truth means liberal, so be it.

Anybody that voted for Al Franken is a moron and I'd be more than happy to tell it to them face-to-face. That guy makes you look almost normal.

Anyone that voted for his opponent is a moron, and I'd say it to them face to face, in a cage. :lol:

I hope Franken is able to steal it. What's one more dipshit liberal going to hurt? I'd be kinda fun seeing potty humor on the house floor, that's all he's capable of.

Did you see the Daily Show last night? The Supreme Court was discussing cursing on tv and they played some of the Justices comments.

That Justice Roberts is a tool. So is, I believe his name is Anthony Scallia? Anyways, two absolute douchbags.

PS. I hear Ted Stevens is now losing by 3 votes. I hope that's true. I hope the GOP doesn't steal that one. Because one less neo nut crook does make a difference.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back