Iowa approves same sex marriage

If I actually HAVE a defect, is it cruel to say that I'm defective, or merely a statement of fact?

If you encounter a fat person, is it cruel to call them fatso?

If you encounter an ugly person, is it cruel to call them fugly?

If you encounter Cecilie, is it cruel to call her a bitch?

OR is it merely a statement of fact??? :eusa_think:

I think you made some very good points.

Civil union contracts can have it's own set of legal rules.

Marraiges can still be performed by churches.

At the same time I think we should be putting inrestrictions as a right for religions to be exempt from sexual orientation discrimination suits. Gays should have never been allowed to sue the Boy Scouts of America for sexual orientation discrimination for not accepting them as leaders.

Gays have every right to sue the Boy Scouts of America.

They have the right to sue, but they had no legal grounds on which to do so. Which is why they lost.
I think the Boyscouts should sue them all back for attempting to have them blacklisted at every turn and costing them a small fortune.

David, do you see much of a difference between saying someone is part of a "gaggle of defective beings" and "subhuman"?

No. She's a biggot. I'm willing to bet she believes anyone who isn't White and Christian is a sub-human. Someone else had feelings similar to that as well... what was his name?

Adolf_Hitler_in_Yugoslavia_crop2.JPG

NO, no, no. Not Cecilie. It was Publius Infinitum that said it. Cecilie doesn't refer to gays by either term.

David's pissed off at me for telling him to kiss my ass, and then ignoring him.

Personally, I'm a big believer in "If you have human DNA, you're a human." I'm not big on emotional thinking, as a rule.

No. She's a biggot. I'm willing to bet she believes anyone who isn't White and Christian is a sub-human. Someone else had feelings similar to that as well... what was his name?

Adolf_Hitler_in_Yugoslavia_crop2.JPG

NO, no, no. Not Cecilie. It was Publius Infinitum that said it. Cecilie doesn't refer to gays by either term.

Personally, I'm a big believer in "If you have human DNA, you're a human." I'm not big on emotional thinking, as a rule.

You dont seem to be as cruel as Publius infinitum is.

All people are defective in one form or another. None here are perfect. The whole question is what is society going to find acceptable in the rules they find each should abide in and live by.

Maybe, but to say someone is part of a "gaggle of defective beings" is ridiculous.

No, it's just rude. Momma always said, "Don't point. They know where their problem is."

You dont seem to be as cruel as Publius infinitum is.

He's more emotional than I am.

If I actually HAVE a defect, is it cruel to say that I'm defective, or merely a statement of fact?

WOW... An intelligent person would recognize that CONTEXT establishes cruelty...

For instance, if the fat person is persent, but otherwise minding their own business and not demanding THAT THEY GET a WHOLE PIZZA of the two pizzas delivered for the ten people present... then it would be cruel to denigrate their obesity...

And if the typical Berkinstock wearing leftist is in a well ventilated room and not demanding whatever cliche is on the table that particular day, then it WOULD be cruel to denigrate their stark intellectual deficiency... in contrast to those circumstances where leftist forget their place in nature and begin to feel that their feelings have some bearing on reality... and berating them with prejudice for their limitations is the duty of every American within ear shot.

Shhh:eusa_shhh:

Don't you realize we're all being "dominated"? :rofl:

These jokers are just too much fun for a Saturday night. :cuckoo:

:rofl: :cuckoo: :rofl: :cuckoo: :rofl:

It's funny, they say that two people who love each other are deviant because they are of the same sex while they get off on forcing people into painful, shameful, and unwilling sexual situations ... such perverted and deviant behavior for them to be calling others deviant (or defective, seriously, getting off on hurting others is sign of being a psychotic which is the most defective being possible).

Neither I, nor Cic have said that two people of the same gender that love each other are deviants...

In my case I love my Father... he's of the same gender... I love my Sons... each of the same gender as I... all return my love for them... Nothing twisted there...

I love my uncles... all of that lot are of the male persuasion... and they love me...

I have NUMEROUS other men that I love which are NOT blood kin... I'd lay down my life for any of them... as I am sure they would for me...

Where's the deviancy? I don't see it... maybe you'll show me the way home.

The abnormality is in the desire for sexual graitification from those of the same gender...

And frankly while I don't agree with that, I honestly don't give a damn... it's their asshole and if they're up for eternal anal bleeding, why on EARTH would I care?

The issue is their DEMAND THAT THE CULTURE ACCEPT THEIR ABNORMAL TWISTED DESIRE AS NORMAL... SOLLY CHOLLY... No Sale... keep it in the closet.

Yet you demand social acceptance for your deviant and almost illegal behavior. I say we need to put all BDSM supporters on an island ... and nuke it. They are vile rapists, torturers, and nothing close to human ... BDSM practices are responsible for more deaths, disease, and psychological trauma than any other behavior, and that is proven fact, not circumstantial in any way.

... so ... care to grow a brain on this or continue to prove you are just covering up your vile behavior toward other people. Oh, and BDSM parents always have very violent and ill adjusted children, many turn out to be psychopaths.

WOW... An intelligent person would recognize that CONTEXT establishes cruelty...

For instance, if the fat person is persent, but otherwise minding their own business and not demanding THAT THEY GET a WHOLE PIZZA of the two pizzas delivered for the ten people present... then it would be cruel to denigrate their obesity...

And if the typical Berkinstock wearing leftist is in a well ventilated room and not demanding whatever cliche is on the table that particular day, then it WOULD be cruel to denigrate their stark intellectual deficiency... in contrast to those circumstances where leftist forget their place in nature and begin to feel that their feelings have some bearing on reality... and berating them with prejudice for their limitations is the duty of every American within ear shot.

Yeah, we have a moron on our forum.

You can call me a bitch if you want to. What, like I'm going to be shocked? I'm not already aware of it? :lol:

It's funny, they say that two people who love each other are deviant because they are of the same sex while they get off on forcing people into painful, shameful, and unwilling sexual situations ... such perverted and deviant behavior for them to be calling others deviant (or defective, seriously, getting off on hurting others is sign of being a psychotic which is the most defective being possible).

Neither I, nor Cic have said that two people of the same gender that love each other are deviants...

In my case I love my Father... he's of the same gender... I love my Sons... each of the same gender as I... all return my love for them... Nothing twisted there...

I love my uncles... all of that lot are of the male persuasion... and they love me...

I have NUMEROUS other men that I love which are NOT blood kin... I'd lay down my life for any of them... as I am sure they would for me...

The abnormality is in the desire for sexual graitification from those of the same gender...

And frankly while I don't agree with that, I honestly don't give a damn... it's their asshole and if they're up for eternal anal bleeding, why on EARTH would I care?

The issue is their DEMAND THAT THE CULTURE ACCEPT THEIR ABNORMAL TWISTED DESIRE AS NORMAL... SOLLY CHOLLY... No Sale... keep it in the closet.

Yet you demand social acceptance for your deviant and almost illegal behavior. I say we need to put all BDSM supporters on an island ... and nuke it. They are vile rapists, torturers, and nothing close to human ... BDSM practices are responsible for more deaths, disease, and psychological trauma than any other behavior, and that is proven fact, not circumstantial in any way.

... so ... care to grow a brain on this or continue to prove you are just covering up your vile behavior toward other people. Oh, and BDSM parents always have very violent and ill adjusted children, many turn out to be psychopaths.
Gotta ask, what's BDSM?

Gotta ask, what's BDSM?

Bondage-Discipline-Sado-Masochism ... dominatrix and such.

Gotta ask, what's BDSM?

BDSM stands for Bondage and Discipline, Dominance and Submission, and Sadism and Masochism. And no, they aren't rapists or torturers, nor are they responsible for any significant number of deaths, diseases, or psychological trauma. As a matter of fact, some of the mentally healthiest and happiest people I know are members of this community.

I demand what for whuh?

ROFLMNAO... Look sis, I've never demanded anyone accept anything I do... or anything I say...

There's no record of me having ever required that the culture accomodate my kinks; I go along to get along; and where I'm being 'naughty'... I keep it to myself... I don't need you to accept my lifestyle... I don't seek you permission to marry who I want; I don't need to know that you accept me... PERIOD.

I am... and that's all you need to know.

I go about my life exercising my rights to the extent of my means without infringing on the means of others to exercise their rights... and I don't ask other people to change their life so that I can feel better about me...

And I require the same from others...

Marriage is a Union of TWO PEOPLE of the opposite Gender and that's not going to change because some losers are insecure in who they are and need to feel that they're the same as everyone else DESPITE THEIR STARK DISIMILARITIES...

And if you and the girls don't like that... I'm perfectly fine with your discontent.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back