Iowa approves same sex marriage

Are you a typical Republican? If you are, do you agree with his views on gays and workers...I'm not understanding how I'm generalizing. Sounds to me as if you are trying to disown Pubic.

ROFL... Well is that were RELEVANT, that might be a GREAT POINT!

Of course its NOT relevant... and as such stands as a means to distract from the argument and as such STANDS AS YET ANOTHER CONCESSION!

No one is going to argue with you about whether or not homosexuals are subhuman. so go to another forum, ok, douchebag?
because most people are very reluctant to call ANYONE subhuman
and i dont blame them
i wouldnt either

So, are you a typical Republican?

No, he isn't. NO matter what he says.

Nope, nothing typical about me sis... nothing at all...

Of course, typical describes average and I've never been one to subscribe to the mean...

In my world, as I've trained my children... "those moments when you've managed to be average... YOU FAILED. Welcome to second place... The first place bracket for THE LOSER!

Thank you for answering Ravi's question. I think you answered it correctly, you fuckstain.

Of course its NOT relevant... and as such stands as a means to distract from the argument and as such STANDS AS YET ANOTHER CONCESSION!

No one is going to argue with you about whether or not homosexuals are subhuman. so go to another forum, ok, douchebag?
and i dont blame them
i wouldnt either

It's basically the comment he made about them.

He always is. That's why I have him on ignore.

Coward. You couldn't argue with me without insulting me, you neg repped me and then you put me on ignore??? Fucking pussy.
the bigger pussy is the one bitchin about a neg rep in public
:lol:

For the record, I neg repped him for having the gall to demand an answer from me, and THEN to respond to his own post to demand that I answer him faster. That's also when I slapped his happy ass on ignore. I'll answer people when I'm damned good and ready, and they'll like it.

and i dont blame them
i wouldnt either

... well ... accept those who call groups of people subhuman. Otherwise I agree, but those like Pubicus are less than human, they have no humanity in them, so sometimes we gotta call them as they are.

Are you a typical Republican? If you are, do you agree with his views on gays and workers...I'm not understanding how I'm generalizing. Sounds to me as if you are trying to disown Pubic.

No one is going to argue with you about whether or not homosexuals are subhuman

Well you're just a wealth of contradictions aren't ya sis? Queers are defective human's... that doesn't make then sub-human... I know many queers that are vastly superior to moderates and their comrade leftists...

They rise above the norm by NOT expecting society to excuse their deficiency so that THEY CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT IT. They go about their daily lives and keep their defect to themselves... understanding that just because they're fucked up, doesn't mean that they have to promote that deficiency as something other THAN a deficiency.... where it might lead someone else down the same path.

The queer lobby is akin to the heroin addict that DEMANDS that heroin use be legalized to make life easier FOR THEM!...

Last edited:

Well you're just a wealth of contradictions aren't ya sis? Queers are defentive human's... that doesn't make then sub-human... I know many queers that are vastly superior to moderates and their comrade leftists...

They rise above the norm by NOT expecting society to excuse their defiency so that THEY CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT IT. They go about their daily lives and keep their defenct ot themselves... understanding that just because they're fucked up, doesn't mean that they have to promote that deficiency as something other THAN a deficiency.... where it might lead someone else down the same path.

The queer lobby is akin to the heroin addict that DEMANDS that heroin use be legalized to make life easier FOR THEM!...

Oh, my apologies. You didn't say they were subhuman. You said they were DEFECTIVE. oh how I misquoted you. :cuckoo:

Do not confuse boredom with concession

Never have... I simply take the fact that you're run from the issue through the means of trying to change the subject... which is a concesssion, that you've recognized you've no means to carry the day on that subject and need to change in hopes of distracting from your failure.

Never have... I simply take the fact that you're run from the issue through the means of trying to change the subject... which is a concesssion, that you've recognized you've no means to carry the day on that subject and need to change in hopes of distracting from your failure.

fuck off, asshole.

... and now you confuse one poster with another ... again.

Of course, typical describes average and I've never been one to subscribe to the mean...

In my world, as I've trained my children... "those moments when you've managed to be average... YOU FAILED. Welcome to second place... The first place bracket for THE LOSER!

Thank you for answering Ravi's question. I think you answered it correctly, you fuckstain.

You THINK? Really? Then why do you go to such lengths to hide any evidence of it?

... and now you confuse one poster with another ... again.

Well you work it out anyway ya need to, in order to make yourself feel mo' betta'...

Jesus Christ. Now you're on your concession schtick because you are too much of a coward to answer the question.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Shhh:eusa_shhh:

Don't you realize we're all being "dominated"? :rofl:

These jokers are just too much fun for a Saturday night. :cuckoo:

Well, I AM a dominatrix. Discipline is my thing. ;)

And aint THAT HANDY! I'm a dominatOR...

:rofl: :cuckoo: :rofl: :cuckoo: :rofl:

So, are you a typical Republican?

That's a relief. Please start your own party, the time is long past for you assholes to quit pretending to be sane...and destroying what is left to destroy of the Republican party.

I have to laugh though at your pride in being not "average" while at the same time bashing gays for being not "average."

You THINK? Really? Then why do you go to such lengths to hide any evidence of it?
what evidence are you talking about, Adolf?

So basically, because she has a gun. It just happens to be in a cop's hand. That would mean nothing has changed, since you wouldn't have clubbed her in the Stone Age for the same reason: she had a protector who was stronger than you.

Wrong, Sparky. The courts do not have the legal power to make law.

They have the power to interpret the law.

Technically, no. They don't. They have the power to APPLY the law. The reason laws are written the way they are is to try to rule out any possibility of "interpretation" at all. Lawmakers tie themselves into verbal pretzels trying to cover every possible eventuality and loophole PRECISELY because they don't want judges "interpreting" anything. Judges are just supposed to read the law and apply it to the case at hand.

Exactly and many of them forget this as they sit on their imaginary thrones.

Well you're just a wealth of contradictions aren't ya sis? Queers are defentive human's... that doesn't make then sub-human... I know many queers that are vastly superior to moderates and their comrade leftists...

They rise above the norm by NOT expecting society to excuse their defiency so that THEY CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT IT. They go about their daily lives and keep their defenct ot themselves... understanding that just because they're fucked up, doesn't mean that they have to promote that deficiency as something other THAN a deficiency.... where it might lead someone else down the same path.

Oh, my apologies. You didn't say they were subhuman. You said they were DEFECTIVE. oh how I misquoted you. :cuckoo:

Oh you didn't misqoute me... you intentionally took my position out of context to make a deceitful point... meaning that you're a LIAR... that's all...

We're all defective in one way or another... for instance, I'll never rise to the physical performance level of a starting NFL running back... but I don't go around DEMANDING that the NFL is discriminating against ME, because I can't get on the starting roster... It's just the nature of nature... its just the way it is... My gifts are distinct from the starting running backs... I can spell... and they can run a 4.3 40 while carrying me... it all works out.

Last edited:

Jesus Christ. Now you're on your concession schtick because you are too much of a coward to answer the question.

These jokers are just too much fun for a Saturday night. :cuckoo:

Well, I AM a dominatrix. Discipline is my thing. ;)

And aint THAT HANDY! I'm a dominatOR...

:rofl: :cuckoo: :rofl: :cuckoo: :rofl:

It's funny, they say that two people who love each other are deviant because they are of the same sex while they get off on forcing people into painful, shameful, and unwilling sexual situations ... such perverted and deviant behavior for them to be calling others deviant (or defective, seriously, getting off on hurting others is sign of being a psychotic which is the most defective being possible).

ROFL... Oh she realizes it... as you realize it. Just be cool... and don't sweat what ya can't change.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back