Iowa approves same sex marriage

Well you're just a wealth of contradictions aren't ya sis? Queers are defentive human's... that doesn't make then sub-human... I know many queers that are vastly superior to moderates and their comrade leftists...

They rise above the norm by NOT expecting society to excuse their defiency so that THEY CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT IT. They go about their daily lives and keep their defenct ot themselves... understanding that just because they're fucked up, doesn't mean that they have to promote that deficiency as something other THAN a deficiency.... where it might lead someone else down the same path.

The queer lobby is akin to the heroin addict that DEMANDS that heroin use be legalized to make life easier FOR THEM!...

Oh, my apologies. You didn't say they were subhuman. You said they were DEFECTIVE. oh how I misquoted you. :cuckoo:

Oh you didn't misqote me... you intentionally took my position out of context to make a decietful point... meaning that you're a LIAR... that's all...

We're all defective in one way or another... for instance, I'll never rise to the phycal performance level of a starting NFL running back... but I don't go around DEMANING that the NFL is discriminating against ME, because I can't get on the starting roster... It's just the nature of nature... its just the way it is... My gifts are distinct from the starting running backs... I can spell... and they can run a 4.3 40 carrying me... it all works out.

I was being sarcastic. I don't think there's much difference between calling people defective and calling them subhuman. They are on the same level.

ROFL... Well is that were RELEVANT, that might be a GREAT POINT!

Of course its NOT relevant... and as such stands as a means to distract from the argument and as such STANDS AS YET ANOTHER CONCESSION!
Jesus Christ. Now you're on your concession schtick because you are too much of a coward to answer the question.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Shhh:eusa_shhh:

Don't you realize we're all being "dominated"? :rofl:

These jokers are just too much fun for a Saturday night. :cuckoo:

Well, I AM a dominatrix. Discipline is my thing. ;)

And aint THAT HANDY! I'm a dominatOR...

:rofl: :cuckoo: :rofl: :cuckoo: :rofl:

:lol:

How many times does - Cecilie the DOMINATRIX - claim to not care about this topic???

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 517
User Name Posts
KittenKoder 78
Cecilie1200 73 :blahblah:
DavidS 48
elvis3577 47
Gunny 42
Ravi 37
PubliusInfinitum 31
Valerie 27
Article 15 17
Agnapostate 15
DiveCon 11
RodISHI 11
Sherry 10
Kalam 7
dilloduck 7
roomy 6
RetiredGySgt 5
Indiana Oracle 5
Luissa 5
Sky Dancer 4
-Cp 4
Yukon 4
Red Dawn 3
Echo Zulu 3
Pale Rider 2
Newby 2
jillian 2
LiveUninhibited 2
52ndStreet 2
gezztoo 1
GHook93 1
garyd 1
DevNell 1
xsited1 1
twogreen2c 1
auditor0007 1

Excuse me while I don't care.

Seventy three posts! :eusa_liar: :cuckoo: :eusa_liar:

Last edited:
Oh, my apologies. You didn't say they were subhuman. You said they were DEFECTIVE. oh how I misquoted you. :cuckoo:

Oh you didn't misqote me... you intentionally took my position out of context to make a decietful point... meaning that you're a LIAR... that's all...

We're all defective in one way or another... for instance, I'll never rise to the phycal performance level of a starting NFL running back... but I don't go around DEMANING that the NFL is discriminating against ME, because I can't get on the starting roster... It's just the nature of nature... its just the way it is... My gifts are distinct from the starting running backs... I can spell... and they can run a 4.3 40 carrying me... it all works out.

I was being sarcastic. I don't think there's much difference between calling people defective and calling them subhuman. They are on the same level.

Of course there's a difference. A broken human is still a human. A subhuman never was a human at all.

... I don't think ...

Well said... :clap2:

Of course there's a difference. A broken human is still a human. A subhuman never was a human at all.

Both are extremely cruel. I don't consider "broken humans" to be the same as "defective humans."

Last edited:

... I don't think ...

There yu go again, ignoring 90% of the world so you can live in your fantasy.

... I don't think ...

Brilliant move, fuckstain.

Both are extremely cruel.

Depends on whether or not they're true. Is it cruel for me to say that my dog is subhuman? He IS a lower life form than a human - at least by human standards - and he's never been human. So it's just a statement of fact that he's subhuman.

If I actually HAVE a defect, is it cruel to say that I'm defective, or merely a statement of fact? Mind you, I don't generally describe homosexuals or anyone else in that fashion, but if something is true, can it be an insult?

Jesus Christ. Now you're on your concession schtick because you are too much of a coward to answer the question.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Shhh:eusa_shhh:

Don't you realize we're all being "dominated"? :rofl:

These jokers are just too much fun for a Saturday night. :cuckoo:

And aint THAT HANDY! I'm a dominatOR...

:rofl: :cuckoo: :rofl: :cuckoo: :rofl:

It's funny, they say that two people who love each other are deviant because they are of the same sex while they get off on forcing people into painful, shameful, and unwilling sexual situations ... such perverted and deviant behavior for them to be calling others deviant (or defective, seriously, getting off on hurting others is sign of being a psychotic which is the most defective being possible).

Neither I, nor Cic have said that two people of the same gender that love each other are deviants...

In my case I love my Father... he's of the same gender... I love my Sons... each of the same gender as I... all return my love for them... Nothing twisted there...

I love my uncles... all of that lot are of the male persuasion... and they love me...

I have NUMEROUS other men that I love which are NOT blood kin... I'd lay down my life for any of them... as I am sure they would for me...

Where's the deviancy? I don't see it... maybe you'll show me the way home.

The abnormality is in the desire for sexual graitification from those of the same gender...

And frankly while I don't agree with that, I honestly don't give a damn... it's their asshole and if they're up for eternal anal bleeding, why on EARTH would I care?

The issue is their DEMAND THAT THE CULTURE ACCEPT THEIR ABNORMAL TWISTED DESIRE AS NORMAL... SOLLY CHOLLY... No Sale... keep it in the closet.

Depends on whether or not they're true. Is it cruel for me to say that my dog is subhuman? He IS a lower life form than a human - at least by human standards - and he's never been human. So it's just a statement of fact that he's subhuman.

If I actually HAVE a defect, is it cruel to say that I'm defective, or merely a statement of fact? Mind you, I don't generally describe homosexuals or anyone else in that fashion, but if something is true, can it be an insult?

IF?

There's any doubt among the scientific community?

Just admit you hate gay people.

IF?

David, do you see much of a difference between saying someone is part of a "gaggle of defective beings" and "subhuman"?

IF?

David, do you see much of a difference between saying someone is part of a "gaggle of defective beings" and "subhuman"?

No. She's a biggot. I'm willing to bet she believes anyone who isn't White and Christian is a sub-human. Someone else had feelings similar to that as well... what was his name?

Adolf_Hitler_in_Yugoslavia_crop2.JPG

IF?

No. She's a biggot. I'm willing to bet she believes anyone who isn't White and Christian is a sub-human. Someone else had feelings similar to that as well... what was his name?

Adolf_Hitler_in_Yugoslavia_crop2.JPG

NO, no, no. Not Cecilie. It was Publius Infinitum that said it. Cecilie doesn't refer to gays by either term.

All people are defective in one form or another. None here are perfect. The whole question is what is society going to find acceptable in the rules they find each should abide in and live by.

Both are extremely cruel. I don't consider "broken humans" to be the same as "defective humans."

Yeah... I had a car like that once... I loved that car and couldn't bear the comments of a friend who tried to tell me that she was broken...

Alas, the rod sticking out of the block and her fluids gushing from her innards said otherwise, and despite my strong desire that she NOT BE DEFECTIVE... it turned out that in fact... "DAT BITCH wuh BROKE!" And that was the last Mustang I ever considered worthy of ownership and have spent the rest of my life taking vengence on those weak bastards!

Long live the Chevy F-Body... God's gift to American Muscle.

All people are defective in one form or another. None here are perfect. The whole question is what is society going to find acceptable in the rules they find each should abide in and live by.

Maybe, but to say someone is part of a "gaggle of defective beings" is ridiculous.

Forum List

Back