Iowa approves same sex marriage

Yet you demand social acceptance for your deviant and almost illegal behavior. I say we need to put all BDSM supporters on an island ... and nuke it. They are vile rapists, torturers, and nothing close to human ... BDSM practices are responsible for more deaths, disease, and psychological trauma than any other behavior, and that is proven fact, not circumstantial in any way.

... so ... care to grow a brain on this or continue to prove you are just covering up your vile behavior toward other people. Oh, and BDSM parents always have very violent and ill adjusted children, many turn out to be psychopaths.
Gotta ask, what's BDSM?

BDSM stands for Bondage and Discipline, Dominance and Submission, and Sadism and Masochism. And no, they aren't rapists or torturers, nor are they responsible for any significant number of deaths, diseases, or psychological trauma. As a matter of fact, some of the mentally healthiest and happiest people I know are members of this community.

Nope, they are not healthy nor well adjusted, they are closet murderers, and most are rapist. They are sick and twisted, all the things they claim gay people to be, ultimately they are perverted, they get off sexually by hurting other people or themselves, period. Now we see some are also hypocrites.

Yet you demand social acceptance for your deviant and almost illegal behavior. I say we need to put all BDSM supporters on an island ... and nuke it. They are vile rapists, torturers, and nothing close to human ... BDSM practices are responsible for more deaths, disease, and psychological trauma than any other behavior, and that is proven fact, not circumstantial in any way.

... so ... care to grow a brain on this or continue to prove you are just covering up your vile behavior toward other people. Oh, and BDSM parents always have very violent and ill adjusted children, many turn out to be psychopaths.
Gotta ask, what's BDSM?

BDSM stands for Bondage and Discipline, Dominance and Submission, and Sadism and Masochism. And no, they aren't rapists or torturers, nor are they responsible for any significant number of deaths, diseases, or psychological trauma. As a matter of fact, some of the mentally healthiest and happiest people I know are members of this community.
The childrens grandparents had neighbors that were into that stuff. Not particularly the type of people I would hang with on a regular basis but okay as neighbors.

Most gay people I know I would not hang with but then again most are not bad people on a whole either that I have known of. With the exception of a few. Well one in particular that was a younger cousin. I took him by the neck and I threatened him with his life when he tried to mess with my young children. It work no more problems after that and he stayed his distance.

Gotta ask, what's BDSM?

Nope, they are not healthy nor well adjusted, they are closet murderers, and most are rapist. They are sick and twisted, all the things they claim gay people to be, ultimately they are perverted, they get off sexually by hurting other people or themselves, period. Now we see some are also hypocrites.

ROFL... Well sure... and why not?

Don't ya see it kids? Why "its the same THING..." Just look around you at the throngs of leath bound, whip laden, red assed BSMD whatevers DEMANDING that society accept their 'lifestyle' as preferred over all else... Why EVERYONE knows of the numerous legislative votes forbidding DSMVWXYZ and the judicial decisions which have attempted to thrust whatever it is into cultural normalcy...

LOL... Oh yeah... you're ALL OVER IT Sis... That was so (not) awesome...

Neither I, nor Cic have said that two people of the same gender that love each other are deviants...

In my case I love my Father... he's of the same gender... I love my Sons... each of the same gender as I... all return my love for them... Nothing twisted there...

I love my uncles... all of that lot are of the male persuasion... and they love me...

I have NUMEROUS other men that I love which are NOT blood kin... I'd lay down my life for any of them... as I am sure they would for me...

Where's the deviancy? I don't see it... maybe you'll show me the way home.

The abnormality is in the desire for sexual graitification from those of the same gender...

And frankly while I don't agree with that, I honestly don't give a damn... it's their asshole and if they're up for eternal anal bleeding, why on EARTH would I care?

The issue is their DEMAND THAT THE CULTURE ACCEPT THEIR ABNORMAL TWISTED DESIRE AS NORMAL... SOLLY CHOLLY... No Sale... keep it in the closet.

I demand what for whuh?

ROFLMNAO... Look sis, I've never demanded anyone accept anything I do... or anything I say...

There's no record of me having ever required that the culture accomodate my kinks; I go along to get along; and where I'm being 'naughty'... I keep it to myself... I don't need you to accept my lifestyle... I don't seek you permission to marry who I want; I don't need to know that you accept me... PERIOD.

I am... and that's all you need to know.

I go about my life exercising my rights to the extent of my means without infringing on the means of others to exercise their rights... and I don't ask other people to change their life so that I can feel better about me...

And I require the same from others...

Marriage is a Union of TWO PEOPLE of the opposite Gender and that's not going to change because some losers are insecure in who they are and need to feel that they're the same as everyone else DESPITE THEIR STARK DISIMILARITIES...

And if you and the girls don't like that... I'm perfectly fine with your discontent.

I've gotta say, I'm with Publius on this. A lot of things about my life are not what anyone wold consider "standard" or "normal". I don't care, and I don't ask anyone else to validate my life choices or legally declare them equivalent to anything else. I can happily recognize that I AM different from other people, most of them wouldn't approve, and then just not ask them to. I don't need to change the fabric of society to accommodate me and the statistically tiny number of people like me. I just work around it, and thank God that I live in a country where I can BE different safely.

Gotta ask, what's BDSM?

The childrens grandparents had neighbors that were into that stuff. Not particularly the type of people I would hang with on a regular basis but okay as neighbors.

Most gay people I know I would not hang with but then again most are not bad people on a whole either that I have known of. With the exception of a few. Well one in particular that was a younger cousin. I took him by the neck and I threatened him with his life when he tried to mess with my young children. It work no more problems after that and he stayed his distance.

Actually, there's a huge overlap between the gay community and the BDSM community. Typically, BDSMers are big supporters of homosexual causes, although obviously, nothing is 100%.

I have no idea what the problem was with your cousin, but if he was into children, I doubt it was because of an interest in BDSM.

Gotta ask, what's BDSM?

The childrens grandparents had neighbors that were into that stuff.

LOL... OH! Now... uhg... NOT PLEASANT! SOMEONE NEEDS TO ERASE THAT FROM MY MIND~ PLEASE... NO more stories about leather clad , red butted grandparents... I know ya said neighbors... but... Uhh... no more...

ROFL... Well sure... and why not?

Don't ya see it kids? Why "its the same THING..." Just look around you at the throngs of leath bound, whip laden, red assed BSMD whatevers DEMANDING that society accept their 'lifestyle' as preferred over all else... Why EVERYONE knows of the numerous legislative votes forbidding DSMVWXYZ and the judicial decisions which have attempted to thrust whatever it is into cultural normalcy...

LOL... Oh yeah... you're ALL OVER IT Sis... That was so (not) awesome...

I love it. Kitten is having kittens that people are derogatory toward homosexuals, and then turns the exact same vitriol onto people with another sexual orientation that SHE doesn't happen to like. One, may I remind everyone, that has yet to ask her opinion or anyone else's.

Tell you what, Kitten. When the BDSM community goes to court and demands to be legally recognized as equivalent to the vanilla community, THEN you can vent your spleen. Until then, no one asked you. If you can say that homosexual relationships are no one's business when they're in the courts and all over the news, you can CERTAINLY mind your own business about this.

Actually, there's a huge overlap between the gay community and the BDSM community. Typically, BDSMers are big supporters of homosexual causes, although obviously, nothing is 100%.

I have no idea what the problem was with your cousin, but if he was into children, I doubt it was because of an interest in BDSM.
No he is gay. Still is. My children were on his radar when he was about 12/13 years old.

I demand what for whuh?

ROFLMNAO... Look sis, I've never demanded anyone accept anything I do... or anything I say...

There's no record of me having ever required that the culture accomodate my kinks; I go along to get along; and where I'm being 'naughty'... I keep it to myself... I don't need you to accept my lifestyle... I don't seek you permission to marry who I want; I don't need to know that you accept me... PERIOD.

I go about my life exercising my rights to the extent of my means without infringing on the means of others to exercise their rights... and I don't ask other people to change their life so that I can feel better about me...

Marriage is a Union of TWO PEOPLE of the opposite Gender and that's not going to change because some losers are insecure in who they are and need to feel that they're the same as everyone else DESPITE THEIR STARK DISIMILARITIES...

And if you and the girls don't like that... I'm perfectly fine with your discontent.

I've gotta say, I'm with Publius on this. A lot of things about my life are not what anyone wold consider "standard" or "normal". I don't care, and I don't ask anyone else to validate my life choices or legally declare them equivalent to anything else. I can happily recognize that I AM different from other people, most of them wouldn't approve, and then just not ask them to. I don't need to change the fabric of society to accommodate me and the statistically tiny number of people like me. I just work around it, and thank God that I live in a country where I can BE different safely.

DAMN! That's so... REASONABLE! It'll never work... :eusa_shhh:

No he is gay. Still is. My children were on his radar when he was about 12/13 years old.

Well, in all fairness to homosexuals, although they have a much higher percentage of child molesters than the heterosexual community does, the vast majority of them are no more interested in children than any other adult. Whatever I do or don't think about their sexual proclivities, it has to be said that most of them are otherwise decent, rational, even nice people.

Personally, I'd have emasculated a relative like that, but I tend to be very violent where my kids are concerned. I'm glad you handled it quickly and decisively.

I demand what for whuh?

DAMN! That's so... REASONABLE! It'll never work... :eusa_shhh:

It only works if you're completely happy with and sure of who you are.

Gotta ask, what's BDSM?

I don't think there's anything wrong with being a dominatrix.

I don't think there's anything wrong with being a dominatrix.

There's not, if that's what you're into.

You know what I find interesting? It's that Kitten has the gall to call OTHER people hypocrites, while spewing vile, insulting judgementalism all over people whose sexual orientation she doesn't agree with, and people who never once asked her for her opinion, at that. Talk about hypocritical.

Last edited:
What do you expect from a bunch of dumb as a brick pig farmers?

Read the article. There was no vote. The Iowa Supreme Court legislated from the bench. The favored tactic by leftwingnuts everywhere.

.... aaahh..... YEAH, that's what I was saying.... THOSE DUMB AS A BRICK PIG FARMERS LETTING THEIR SC LEGISLATE FROM THE BENCH... :D

And then the homos wonder why we get tired of their crap. It's rulings like this having the perverted will of a few mentally ill people bowled over that of the normal majority.

Cecilie, get a grip. :cuckoo: :blahblah: You've posted a zillion posts in five minutes.

Sky has made it clear she's in a long term committed relationship with a woman.

Are you able to demonstrate a legitimate reason why they shouldn't be able to share the legal benefits of marriage? What are you so afraid of?
I'm sure she can... and I damn well KNOW I CAN...

First there is NOTHING STOPPING HOMOSEXUALS FROM 'sharing the legal benefits of marriage'; as I've stated MANY TIMES ON THIS THREAD: queers can form a corporation wherein they are entitled to share insurance benefits, pension benefits and ANY OTHER LEGAL distribution... Incorporation proves EVERY LEGAL BENEFIT of marriage... without exception; as incorporating provides for the means of distinct individuals to represent themselves as a DISTINCT, WHOLLY SEPARATE ENTITY...

But of course the queer lobby does not WANT to even CONSIDER THIS... because the queers want the VALIDATION which marriage would represent... the normalization of the abnormal... the normalization of their deviency...

Of course it would NOT MAKE the abnormal, normal, but they believe it would and are willing to sacrifice the culture to make themselves FEEL BETTER.

But that's the nature of the idiot, isn't it?

State it as many times as you like. It's simply not true. :eusa_liar:

Any two individuals can become legal partners in regards to the certain things you mentioned, regardless of sexuality, that's true, BUT health insurance, social security and tax benefits are not there for these couples, and YOU think it's okay to discriminate against them in this manner WHY? Try to leave the slander out of your post next time, if you're capable.

NONSENSE... witless... I own several corporations; and health insurance, pensions and tax benefits are part and parcel of each... You are correct, with regard to Social Security... but it's HILARIOUS that you demand that you idiots need to SHIFT THE CULTURE ON ITS SIDE BECAUSE THE OTHERWISE PERFECTLY PLAUSIBLE ALTERNATIVES ARE NOT PERFECT... because you can't inherent Social Security benefits that won't be avaiable to ANYONE, queer or otherwise in less than a generation anyway...

What's more, YOUR PREPARED TO DESTROY WHATS LEFT OF MARRIAGE BY WHATEVER MEANS POSSIBLE... BUT IT'S JUST NOT REASONABLE TO USE THE LEGAL VEHICLE DESIGNED FOR JUST EXACTLY WHAT YOU CLAIM AS YOUR GOALS... BUT YA CAN'T LOBBY TO HAVE YOUR SS BENEFITS EXTENDED TO YOUR 100% LEGALLY BINDING PARTNERSHIP!

ROFLMNAO... Damn you people are stupid... and I MEAN STUPIFYINGLY STUPID!

Another state supreme court throws out the gay marriage ban and this board practically erupts in activity, all over what gay people can do in this country. Blech, it sure is sticky.

Last edited:

Well, in all fairness to homosexuals, although they have a much higher percentage of child molesters than the heterosexual community does, .
this a myth made up by right wing wack jobs! Because they assume when they go after a boy they associate them with being homosexuals when in reality pedophile is a seperate sexual prefernce for one and they don't always go after the same sex if they do choose an adult partner.

"Adoption expert, Carrie Craft cites the Child Welfare Information Gateway (previously National Adoption Information Clearinghouse) as stating, "A child's risk of being molested by his or her relatives' heterosexual partner is over one hundred times greater than by someone who might be identifiable as being homosexual." The study also found that of 269 cases of child sex abuse, only two offenders where found to be gay or lesbian. The American Psychological Association agrees, "Another myth about homosexuality is the mistaken belief that gay men have more of a tendency than heterosexual men to sexually molest children."
Gay Men and Child Molestation: Myth or Fact?

Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation

Good post, Luissa.

The three posters on this thread that have posted negative propaganda about gay people are in the minority, which was basically what I was trying to show by posting this thread to begin with. Most people don't obsess over what other people do in their bedrooms and more and more people can't see a reason why consenting adults shouldn't be allowed the same contractual benefits no matter what their gender.

It obviously drives Cesspool, Pubic and Rod crazy, but that's just a side benefit.

:lol:

Honestly, I don't give a fuck.

I wouldn't have put it quite that way, but I basically agree. It's none of MY business, nor anyone else's either. IMO, those who get all bent out of shape about gay marriage when it doesn't affect THEIR lives one way or the other need to find something else to do.

Forum List

Back