Introducing myself

sfchetzel

Rookie
Sep 20, 2016
I am a retired US army Veteran of 21 years. i am now a DoD contractor in the Acquisition field. I did not follow politics until my last 5 years of my Army career when I started to see the trends that my kids would have to face as they grew older.
I started out as an Independent because i agreed with allot of the older blue dog democrats while still believing in conservatism. I no longer agree with the direction of the democrat party. I consider myself a conservative now and although I tend to lean Republican, I am finding it harder and harder as they veer away from the Constitution. I respect everyone's opinion and hope they in turn, will respect mine.
Thanks.

Thank you for your service and welcome to the board. I am a 20 year Navy veteran. Hope you find what you're looking for within the board. There are just about any kind of character you can imagine posting here. Some good and some not so good. Hang on cause it's a bumpy ride sometimes.

:welcome: and a sincere thanks for your dedication and service to our Country...

“If a man is not a republican at twenty, it is because he has no heart, and if he is one at forty, it is because he has no brains.”
Victor Hugo

Sarge age has some benefits...

Welcome to the board. You'll get along fine here. We eat Left Wing Progressive Liberal Pukes for breakfast

Thank you for your service and welcome to the boards! Sometimes respect requires a bit of force around here. I recommend the Wilton 50836 "BASH" splitting maul. 8lbs head for maximum impact and a 36" long handle so you don't have to get too close to 'em.
50836_main

I am a retired US army Veteran of 21 years. i am now a DoD contractor in the Acquisition field. I did not follow politics until my last 5 years of my Army career when I started to see the trends that my kids would have to face as they grew older.
I started out as an Independent because i agreed with allot of the older blue dog democrats while still believing in conservatism. I no longer agree with the direction of the democrat party. I consider myself a conservative now and although I tend to lean Republican, I am finding it harder and harder as they veer away from the Constitution. I respect everyone's opinion and hope they in turn, will respect mine.
Thanks.
Howdy fellow dog face...I hate to tell you this......there is no such animal as the democrat party...unless your 90,toothless, and short of breath.......

Forum List

Back