Hello everybody

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Bonjour, i am Canadian but i leave in France now for more than ten years i lost a little bit of my English talking

I like Ottawa, i studie it i know is storie and i like to talk about américan politique and a lot more.

Thank you for accepting me here, and i hope that my english will not be so bad .

@ Bientôt.

Dalia.

So I guess dat makes ya French-Canadian at the moment...

... Granny wantin' to know if French-Canadians...

... is lib'rals?

Glad to see you

th

Or stay.

Dont' really care

little that I have heard about Canada is that their is a French province where the French pretty much rule the roost , have wanted to secede and want French as the official language . Think that its Quebec but like I said , from the little that I hear Walt .

Thank you, yes i am Candian and very proud but France is a very beautiful country the people are différent from me Canadian), the culture is something that you have to get use to.

little that I have heard about Canada is that their is a French province where the French pretty much rule the roost , have wanted to secede and want French as the official language . Think that its Quebec but like I said , from the little that I hear Walt .

Québec like to keep they language with the law 101, Montréal as more people who talk English...i live more in Ottawa, my mother is québecoise and my father English.

Thank you, yes i am Candian and very proud but France is a very beautiful country the people are différent from me Canadian), the culture is something that you have to get use to.
This must be Kismet! I had to leave my homeland too and learn a new language too. You see I was born in The Bronx and when I took the train to Manhattan people did not speak Bronx anymore they spoke English!!!!! They even smiled at one another. I felt like I arrived. So here you are now in the brave new world known as USMB. Good luck, it was very nice meeting you.

----------------------------------------- so , how are the muslims doing in France , have they murdered anyone today Dalia ??

Welcome aboard, Dalia.

I was working in Ottawa during the Meech Lake Accords discussions in '93. Hope you enjoy your time here - try not to let the idiots get you down (though, sometimes it seems that's all there is - kinda like the pigeons in Paris). Have the pigeon contraception houses worked out? I was in Brussels when they started installing those in Porte de Vanves. They claimed it would work - but haven't been back to find out.

France was a lot of
This must be Kismet! I had to leave my homeland too and learn a new language too. You see I was born in The Bronx and when I took the train to Manhattan people did not speak Bronx anymore they spoke English!!!!! They even smiled at one another. I felt like I arrived. So here you are now in the brave new world known as USMB. Good luck, it was very nice meeting you.

Thank you, the language do a lot, i did'nt undestand French French at first but i studie french history at school...Québecois and French French is not the same at all some expression i could not undestand

----------------------------------------- so , how are the muslims doing in France , have they murdered anyone today Dalia ??
Here in France we are under menace all the time that what i said to my mother in Canada after Paris in November and Nice in July.

Forum List

Back