J6 Prisoners Beaten: "Men Have Been Beaten Within an Inch of Their Lives"

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
American Gulag: "Men Have Been Beaten Within an Inch of Their Lives by Correctional Officers Here" - DC Political Prisoner William Chrestman Tells His Horrific Story - You Can Donate to Help Him Here

"
Chrestman has no prior criminal history before the rally on January 6, arguing that he doesn’t pose a flight risk.

Chrestman is an Army veteran that served as a combat medic for 4 years and comes from a family of veterans. Billy is the definition of a patriot. He had a 15-year long career as a Union sheet metal worker, he was laid off due to covid and then doxed by members of Antifa, resulting in being blacklisted from the Union, as stated on his GiveSendGo campaign.

After 2 weeks we walked next door from the C2A pod to the C2B pod with the other Patriots. There were about 30 of us then. We remained on the 23/1 schedule till July. The rest of the DC jail has video visits to see their families, but to this day we still have not gotten video visitation. We also still don’t have barber services or religious services. Nine months so far in jail and we all look like Iranian hostages. Men have been beaten within an inch of their lives by correctional officers here for little to no reason at all. The guards say we are Nazis and evil because of the media lies. After 9 months some of them now say that the Jan 6ers are good men. They even patted us on the back for shining a light on how the DC administration runs this jail like a gulag.

Being in jail is very expensive. The food here is inedible. We must purchase food from the commissary to survive. Add that to phone calls home and money to send emails and it becomes quite a lot. With our families down a paycheck, it is a small fortune. Our financial struggle is nothing compared to the struggle our families are going through. Without us men at home, our families are in trouble. I have lost my house, my kids are having a hard time, and my wife is in a bad spot. All because the government will not give me a bond even though I am not accused of any violence at the Capitol on January 6th. My life is falling apart and I’m living under inhumane conditions because I am passionate about my country. We are patriots and we are being mistreated. May God have mercy on us all and may God bless America.

Billy Chrestman
Political Prisoner #376975"

"We Get Maced, Beaten for Singing the National Anthem" - J6 Political Prisoner And Veteran Army Combat Medic Billy Chrestman Writes Heartbreaking Letter To The Gateway Pundit After Spending Two Years In DC Gulag Hellhole | The Gateway Pundit | by Alicia Powe

Former Capitol Police Lieutenant Reveals Jan. 6 WAS A SET-UP! Full Interview with Tarik Johnson

Former Chief of the Capitol Police on J6, Steven Sund, they “wanted something to happen.”

Peaceful J6 Protesters Enter Capitol Walking Past Welcoming Police

American Gulag

American Gulag: "Men Have Been Beaten Within an Inch of Their Lives by Correctional Officers Here" - DC Political Prisoner William Chrestman Tells His Horrific Story - You Can Donate to Help Him Here

"
Chrestman has no prior criminal history before the rally on January 6, arguing that he doesn’t pose a flight risk.

Chrestman is an Army veteran that served as a combat medic for 4 years and comes from a family of veterans. Billy is the definition of a patriot. He had a 15-year long career as a Union sheet metal worker, he was laid off due to covid and then doxed by members of Antifa, resulting in being blacklisted from the Union, as stated on his GiveSendGo campaign.

After 2 weeks we walked next door from the C2A pod to the C2B pod with the other Patriots. There were about 30 of us then. We remained on the 23/1 schedule till July. The rest of the DC jail has video visits to see their families, but to this day we still have not gotten video visitation. We also still don’t have barber services or religious services. Nine months so far in jail and we all look like Iranian hostages. Men have been beaten within an inch of their lives by correctional officers here for little to no reason at all. The guards say we are Nazis and evil because of the media lies. After 9 months some of them now say that the Jan 6ers are good men. They even patted us on the back for shining a light on how the DC administration runs this jail like a gulag.

Being in jail is very expensive. The food here is inedible. We must purchase food from the commissary to survive. Add that to phone calls home and money to send emails and it becomes quite a lot. With our families down a paycheck, it is a small fortune. Our financial struggle is nothing compared to the struggle our families are going through. Without us men at home, our families are in trouble. I have lost my house, my kids are having a hard time, and my wife is in a bad spot. All because the government will not give me a bond even though I am not accused of any violence at the Capitol on January 6th. My life is falling apart and I’m living under inhumane conditions because I am passionate about my country. We are patriots and we are being mistreated. May God have mercy on us all and may God bless America.

Billy Chrestman

"We Get Maced, Beaten for Singing the National Anthem" - J6 Political Prisoner And Veteran Army Combat Medic Billy Chrestman Writes Heartbreaking Letter To The Gateway Pundit After Spending Two Years In DC Gulag Hellhole | The Gateway Pundit | by Alicia Powe

Former Capitol Police Lieutenant Reveals Jan. 6 WAS A SET-UP! Full Interview with Tarik Johnson

Former Chief of the Capitol Police on J6, Steven Sund, they “wanted something to happen.”

American Gulag

Did he name the name of the guards who “beat him within an inch of his life?” It would seem that would be the first thing you’d want to do--tell everyone that Penelope Jones is beating the crap out of him. So maybe she’ll...I don’t know...get investigated, fired, arrested, etc...

"

Billy Chrestman

American Gulag

He plead guilty to 2 felonies. You don’t get bond after you plead guilty.

"

Billy Chrestman

American Gulag

giphy.gif

If you're a liberal who protests violently and is arrested...you will most likely be back on the street in a matter of days. If you're a conservative who protests and is anywhere AROUND violence then chances are you will be arrested and held without bond! The Merrick Garland DOJ doesn't even TRY and pretend that it's interested in equal justice under the law!

Forum List

Back