J6 Prisoners Beaten: "Men Have Been Beaten Within an Inch of Their Lives"

The truth, yep.
Sadly, no. Nobody expects you to be truthful. You are expected to lie and do whatever you are told to in order to dismantle the country, and make human and civil rights offenses the norm.
Cuz that's how the leftist machine rolls. Make criminality great! Reward racketeering, corruption and depravity. Endorse human trafficking and negative eugenics! Decriminalize everything, then take the guns from the ppl who would defend themselves.
Every decent person in the world knows what you are.

koshergirl is not truthful. We know she is not. She will deny it. I am sure she suffers emotionally, that bad turns in her life whether with men or friends or the job is always, always, always anybody else's fault than her own.

I bet she was her before, and I bet she has not changed.

She's on Ignore for a spell.

Sadly, no. Nobody expects you to be truthful. You are expected to lie and do whatever you are told to in order to dismantle the country, and make human and civil rights offenses the norm.
Cuz that's how the leftist machine rolls. Make criminality great! Reward racketeering, corruption and depravity. Endorse human trafficking and negative eugenics! Decriminalize everything, then take the guns from the ppl who would defend themselves.
Every decent person in the world knows what you are.
What a crock of shit 😒, who is feeding you this bullshit? Trump.

MAGA consists mostly of the relentlessly stupid in America who refuse to learn from experience, research, and factual reasoning. They believe because they want to, it's easier that way.
1000003869.jpg

What a crock of shit 😒, who is feeding you this bullshit? Trump.
Shows what you know. I've been calling for the extermination of the agencies for decades.
You guys think that everybody worships pop culture icons and government employees to the same hysterical degree you do. We don't, but your own hysterical/hive mind mentality means you don't get it.
It's the effect of long term brainwashing/psyops applied to morally weak Americans. It results in organic brain damage.

Shows what you know. I've been calling for the extermination of the agencies for decades.
You guys think that everybody worships pop culture icons and government employees to the same hysterical degree you do. We don't, but your own hysterical/hive mind mentality means you don't get it.
It's the effect of long term brainwashing/psyops applied to morally weak Americans. It results in organic brain damage.
Dude, you are one dumb motherfucker.

American Gulag: "Men Have Been Beaten Within an Inch of Their Lives by Correctional Officers Here" - DC Political Prisoner William Chrestman Tells His Horrific Story - You Can Donate to Help Him Here

"
Chrestman has no prior criminal history before the rally on January 6, arguing that he doesn’t pose a flight risk.

Chrestman is an Army veteran that served as a combat medic for 4 years and comes from a family of veterans. Billy is the definition of a patriot. He had a 15-year long career as a Union sheet metal worker, he was laid off due to covid and then doxed by members of Antifa, resulting in being blacklisted from the Union, as stated on his GiveSendGo campaign.

After 2 weeks we walked next door from the C2A pod to the C2B pod with the other Patriots. There were about 30 of us then. We remained on the 23/1 schedule till July. The rest of the DC jail has video visits to see their families, but to this day we still have not gotten video visitation. We also still don’t have barber services or religious services. Nine months so far in jail and we all look like Iranian hostages. Men have been beaten within an inch of their lives by correctional officers here for little to no reason at all. The guards say we are Nazis and evil because of the media lies. After 9 months some of them now say that the Jan 6ers are good men. They even patted us on the back for shining a light on how the DC administration runs this jail like a gulag.

Being in jail is very expensive. The food here is inedible. We must purchase food from the commissary to survive. Add that to phone calls home and money to send emails and it becomes quite a lot. With our families down a paycheck, it is a small fortune. Our financial struggle is nothing compared to the struggle our families are going through. Without us men at home, our families are in trouble. I have lost my house, my kids are having a hard time, and my wife is in a bad spot. All because the government will not give me a bond even though I am not accused of any violence at the Capitol on January 6th. My life is falling apart and I’m living under inhumane conditions because I am passionate about my country. We are patriots and we are being mistreated. May God have mercy on us all and may God bless America.

Billy Chrestman
Political Prisoner #376975"

"We Get Maced, Beaten for Singing the National Anthem" - J6 Political Prisoner And Veteran Army Combat Medic Billy Chrestman Writes Heartbreaking Letter To The Gateway Pundit After Spending Two Years In DC Gulag Hellhole | The Gateway Pundit | by Alicia Powe

Former Capitol Police Lieutenant Reveals Jan. 6 WAS A SET-UP! Full Interview with Tarik Johnson

Former Chief of the Capitol Police on J6, Steven Sund, they “wanted something to happen.”

Peaceful J6 Protesters Enter Capitol Walking Past Welcoming Police

American Gulag

Maybe he should have tackled prison reform BEFORE becoming a convicted criminal.

American Gulag: "Men Have Been Beaten Within an Inch of Their Lives by Correctional Officers Here" - DC Political Prisoner William Chrestman Tells His Horrific Story - You Can Donate to Help Him Here

"
Chrestman has no prior criminal history before the rally on January 6, arguing that he doesn’t pose a flight risk.

Chrestman is an Army veteran that served as a combat medic for 4 years and comes from a family of veterans. Billy is the definition of a patriot. He had a 15-year long career as a Union sheet metal worker, he was laid off due to covid and then doxed by members of Antifa, resulting in being blacklisted from the Union, as stated on his GiveSendGo campaign.

After 2 weeks we walked next door from the C2A pod to the C2B pod with the other Patriots. There were about 30 of us then. We remained on the 23/1 schedule till July. The rest of the DC jail has video visits to see their families, but to this day we still have not gotten video visitation. We also still don’t have barber services or religious services. Nine months so far in jail and we all look like Iranian hostages. Men have been beaten within an inch of their lives by correctional officers here for little to no reason at all. The guards say we are Nazis and evil because of the media lies. After 9 months some of them now say that the Jan 6ers are good men. They even patted us on the back for shining a light on how the DC administration runs this jail like a gulag.

Being in jail is very expensive. The food here is inedible. We must purchase food from the commissary to survive. Add that to phone calls home and money to send emails and it becomes quite a lot. With our families down a paycheck, it is a small fortune. Our financial struggle is nothing compared to the struggle our families are going through. Without us men at home, our families are in trouble. I have lost my house, my kids are having a hard time, and my wife is in a bad spot. All because the government will not give me a bond even though I am not accused of any violence at the Capitol on January 6th. My life is falling apart and I’m living under inhumane conditions because I am passionate about my country. We are patriots and we are being mistreated. May God have mercy on us all and may God bless America.

Billy Chrestman
Political Prisoner #376975"

"We Get Maced, Beaten for Singing the National Anthem" - J6 Political Prisoner And Veteran Army Combat Medic Billy Chrestman Writes Heartbreaking Letter To The Gateway Pundit After Spending Two Years In DC Gulag Hellhole | The Gateway Pundit | by Alicia Powe

Former Capitol Police Lieutenant Reveals Jan. 6 WAS A SET-UP! Full Interview with Tarik Johnson

Former Chief of the Capitol Police on J6, Steven Sund, they “wanted something to happen.”

Peaceful J6 Protesters Enter Capitol Walking Past Welcoming Police

American Gulag

Jail sucks

These assholes fucked around and found out

We also still don’t have barber services or religious services. Nine months so far in jail and we all look like Iranian hostages.
That’s great. They are Iranian as far as l can tell. They are traitors.

Forum List

Back