J6 Prisoners Beaten: "Men Have Been Beaten Within an Inch of Their Lives"

Ok:

---Proof That ANTIFA Caused The Violence In D.C., Not MAGA---

And then:

1703037230939.png

With a thanks from Oddball . So count him, too.

How about this jackass?

Let's give some credit to the real insurgents of 2020 and 2021: The left, the progressives, the liberals, the Democrats, BLM, antifa...

The real deal is that the Jan. 6 protest was more than likely swarming with not only FBI informants and active agents, but leftist provocateurs as well, possibly members of antifa. Mark my words, this will eventually come out.

You don't think it curious that the left acted like a bunch or retarded apes on PCP for the whole year of 2020 and then all of a sudden, a crowd of Trump-supporters suddenly went nuts one time? Use your head. Do the math.

Those undercover FBI and antifa instigators who were at the Jan. 6 protest are more than likely Democrats.

I've just gotten started, shitstain.

You should learn to keep your fucking mouth shut. Then I don't have to shut it for you, shitstain.

After entire year of you morons protesting, rioting, destroying other people's property, threatening, burning looting, assaulting and murdering people, you expect me to believe that some Trump-supporters went off the rails and did what you idiots have been doing all year?

Do you think we're fucking stupid or something?

I own your ass, bitch.

Second, conservatives and Trump-supporters did not "attack" the capitol. Saying such an idiotic thing like that only proves how little you can think for yourself, and how much o0f a useful idiot you are to your lying disingenuous media.

The capitol barricades were taken down by leftists, probably members of antifa or BLM. They then waved the protesters into the building where they peacefully walked in.

Aww, look at you, going full-blown juvenile right off the bat. Of course, I've never been in prison with political miscreants having the freedom to beat me up every day. I'll leave that knowledge to you.

And when he gets word that you've blabbed to the press, he takes it out on you, but I'll leave that knowledge to you.

How many of them get national exposure?

And you'll cheer from the sidelines when he does because you want blood, not justice. Like I said, I'll leave that to you.

Penelope stops beating him up. I mean, that's self-evident.

And you double down on juvenile. Sad.
What makes that idiot think that a guard doing that would just tell his name or leave it on his uniform in plain sight? Not like the crooked officials are going to do anything about it anyway.

You would have made a great British loyalist back in the day. You and Benedict Arnold would have been great pals.

If I caught those traitors attacking my Capitol, I would have Tarred and Feathered them

Start with Trump

If I caught those traitors attacking my Capitol, I would have Tarred and Feathered them

Start with Trump
When Progs take over completely, they will kill tens of millions including those in prison. They will have to growth will be minimal and even declining.

Start with Trump
Oh, I'm sure you would have, and been very proud of yourself. You also would have turned in George Washington and Thomas Jefferson to the British if you could have, you statist you.

Oh, I'm sure you would have, and been very proud of yourself. You also would have turned in George Washington and Thomas Jefferson to the British if you could have, you statist you.

They were American patriots

Trump and his followers are Traitors

They were American patriots

Trump and his followers are Traitors
Oh, no you don't. America didn't exist then, remember? They were dangerous insurrectionist traitors to the crown and you would have gleefully turned them over to the British, demanding to watch them be hung.

American Gulag: "Men Have Been Beaten Within an Inch of Their Lives by Correctional Officers Here" - DC Political Prisoner William Chrestman Tells His Horrific Story - You Can Donate to Help Him Here

"
Chrestman has no prior criminal history before the rally on January 6, arguing that he doesn’t pose a flight risk.

Chrestman is an Army veteran that served as a combat medic for 4 years and comes from a family of veterans. Billy is the definition of a patriot. He had a 15-year long career as a Union sheet metal worker, he was laid off due to covid and then doxed by members of Antifa, resulting in being blacklisted from the Union, as stated on his GiveSendGo campaign.

After 2 weeks we walked next door from the C2A pod to the C2B pod with the other Patriots. There were about 30 of us then. We remained on the 23/1 schedule till July. The rest of the DC jail has video visits to see their families, but to this day we still have not gotten video visitation. We also still don’t have barber services or religious services. Nine months so far in jail and we all look like Iranian hostages. Men have been beaten within an inch of their lives by correctional officers here for little to no reason at all. The guards say we are Nazis and evil because of the media lies. After 9 months some of them now say that the Jan 6ers are good men. They even patted us on the back for shining a light on how the DC administration runs this jail like a gulag.

Being in jail is very expensive. The food here is inedible. We must purchase food from the commissary to survive. Add that to phone calls home and money to send emails and it becomes quite a lot. With our families down a paycheck, it is a small fortune. Our financial struggle is nothing compared to the struggle our families are going through. Without us men at home, our families are in trouble. I have lost my house, my kids are having a hard time, and my wife is in a bad spot. All because the government will not give me a bond even though I am not accused of any violence at the Capitol on January 6th. My life is falling apart and I’m living under inhumane conditions because I am passionate about my country. We are patriots and we are being mistreated. May God have mercy on us all and may God bless America.

Billy Chrestman
Political Prisoner #376975"

"We Get Maced, Beaten for Singing the National Anthem" - J6 Political Prisoner And Veteran Army Combat Medic Billy Chrestman Writes Heartbreaking Letter To The Gateway Pundit After Spending Two Years In DC Gulag Hellhole | The Gateway Pundit | by Alicia Powe

Former Capitol Police Lieutenant Reveals Jan. 6 WAS A SET-UP! Full Interview with Tarik Johnson

Former Chief of the Capitol Police on J6, Steven Sund, they “wanted something to happen.”

Peaceful J6 Protesters Enter Capitol Walking Past Welcoming Police

American Gulag

Awwwwww...some white prisoners are finding out what black people have telling us they have been experiencing for over a century.

Golly gee!

June 2015: https://www.washlaw.org/pdf/conditions_of_confinement_report.PDF

The appalling conditions of confinement in D.C. prison facilities, especially in light of their disproportionate impact on African-Americans, are a key criminal justice and civil rights issue in Washington DC. This is the third in a series of reports focusing on criminal justice reform and civil rights issues by the Washington Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights and Urban Affairs.

[snip]

The D.C. Jail’s physical condition is alarming. Inspection reports by the D.C. Department of Health (DOH) have identified numerous violations of established correctional and public health standards, as well as structural and mechanical problems that are “serious to extremely serious.”

[snip]

Suicide prevention practices in the D.C. Jail are “in need of immediate corrective action.”

[snip]

Correctional officers may not have been provided sufficient training. A theme running throughout prior reports is that some of the District’s correctional officers have not been provided modern, effective training.

[snip]

Numerous parts of the medical facility were deemed “dirty” or “damaged” and there was “a sewer odor” in some of the rooms

That was way back in 2015!!!

Inmates were still complaining of that sewer smell FIVE YEARS LATER. But they are negroes, so who gives a shit, amiright?

Oh, no you don't. America didn't exist then, remember? They were dangerous insurrectionist traitors to the crown and you would have gleefully turned them over to the British, demanding to watch them be hung.

Read….. The Declaration of Independence

Democrats are like Stalinists. Government officials ruthlessly hunt down mom and pop demonstrators who might be guilty of a misdemeanor and they parade them before the public and cheer when they crack after spending time in the gulags. It's worse than a banana republic.

Forum List

Back