INDIANA’S NOW INFAMOUS ANTI-GAY PIZZA PLACE FORCED TO CLOSE IN UNDER ONE DAY

Your last paragraph sums up the situation. We are all now open to conscription of our services.

I've mentioned elsewhere on this topic that Tolerance is being confused with Acceptance on the part of the Social Justice Warriors. Not wishing to participate in a Gay Wedding is not the equivalent of trying to deny the the right to such a wedding. One can tolerate it with accepting a role in such an event.

I'll also note that the SFWs' cause would be better served if they recognized that calls to destroy a business/burn down a building are far more damaging than not providing pizza for a wedding.

Last edited:
Looks like another crackersauraus biblethumpacus rex ‘Dinosaur’ ‘Dying Off’
Looks like you support faggots and their supporters making death threats because someone told them no.
The 2015 conservative that is overjoyed to say faggot is the 1900s conservative overjoyed to say ******.

Your transparency is clear. Get it? Transparency? Clear? Giggle snort

Your last paragraph sums up the situation. We are all now open to conscription of our services.

I've mentioned elsewhere on this topic that Tolerance is being confused with Acceptance on the part of the Social Justice Warriors. Not wishing to participate in a Gay Wedding is not the equivalent of trying to deny the the right to such a wedding. One can tolerate it with accepting a role in such an event.

I'll also note that the SFW's cause would be better served if they recognized that calls to destroy a business/burn down a building are far more damaging than not providing pizza for a wedding.

Have you seen a lot of people here, or anywhere, saying they approve of threatening to burn down a building? I don't doubt someone did do that, but they are not representative of anyone but themselves.

I'll also note that the SFW's cause would be better served if they recognized that calls to destroy a business/burn down a building are far more damaging than not providing pizza for a wedding.

Have you seen a lot of people here, or anywhere, saying they approve of threatening to burn down a building? I don't doubt someone did do that, but they are not representative of anyone but themselves.

You are sorely misinformed. The attacks in the press and social media on the Pizza Parlor owners were quite hideous.

And, just to remind everyone:

image.jpg

You are sorely misinformed. The attacks in the press and social media on the Pizza Parlor owners were quite hideous.

View attachment 39060

Did they advocate or condone violence?

View attachment 39060

They advocated for destroying the business...and one loon on twitter tried to get people to join her to set the pizza parlor on fire.

It's one thing to organize a peaceful boycott. But that is not what happened in this case. The family went into hiding due to death threats.

View attachment 39060

They advocated for destroying the business...and one loon on twitter tried to get people to join her to set the pizza parlor on fire.

It's one thing to organize a peaceful boycott. But that is not what happened in this case. The family went into hiding due to death threats.

One loon on twitter is not surprising is it? Lots more than that have advocated dumber stuff than that. I wouldn't call one person notable. You are trying a little too hard.

View attachment 39060

One loon on twitter is not surprising is it? Lots more than that have advocated dumber stuff than that. I wouldn't call one person notable. You are trying a little too hard.

Condolences on your inadequate reading comprehension.

View attachment 39060

Did they advocate or condone violence in Ferguson?

Get it. Get folks riled up, watch them do the dirty work, then ask........

Did they condone or advocate?

Smoooooootttttthhhhhhh

Looks like you support faggots and their supporters making death threats because someone told them no.
I dont believe in the canard that being against bigotry is being a bigot. Disagree? Good for you, tulip.

What you also don't believe is that you are as much of one as you claim others are. Disagree? Good for you, you faggot loving hypocrite.

But, you're not and you aren't anyone particularly important.

I mean, you're particularly important here.

But, in the big bad world--you aren't.

Finger wagging accomplishes nothing.
I am not important apparently, but you waste your time making empty posts with no substance to me. You should get some perspective and stop posting unless you have something worthwhile to say.

Here let me give you something of substance. That link that I gave you? That was a group from a church that protested the law. They did so because they came to the conclusion that while they may have beliefs they cannot push them to the extent that they destroy the economy. They cancelled their 2017 gathering.
Destroy the economy? That is an interesting take. I more or less agree, it seems conservative leaders folded to corporate blackmail and economic terrorism. I am not surprised, the political process in the US has been more or less hijacked by these multinational corporations. This recent episode in Indiana is just a more overt example of it. What I am more interested here is in the average so called liberal's support of this subversion of democracy by companies like Apple and Salesforce, who threatened to pull jobs out of the state because of a law passed by the people's elected representatives.

As for elections, I expect Republicans to lose, like the cowardly and corrupt faggots they are. This is in part due to the fact they fold in one day flat on a basic issue of religious freedom and free association. There is no good reason for a conservative to support the Republican Party, especially after an episode like this, and they will pay for it at the voting booth, like that have in the last two presidential elections.

Indiana seems to be hell bound on destroying the economy for Indiana. Lunch Pail Republican David Fagan resigned as a Port Commisioner because the Republicans want to repeal the Common Construction Wage. The Indiana Republicans have already admitted that the R2W law had nothing to do with inviting businesses to the state. So, it's looking like your economic terrorists are the Republicans. Don't look to the Democrats to the save the day.

Your religious freedom does not elevate businesses to the status of individuals or churches. These are about private lawsuits. These folks cater to the extremists.

Hellbound? Catering to extremists? You are living in a fantasy world of your own delusions. You even can't stay on topic. The Republican Governor caved in a day when major corporations threatened to pull jobs and investment due to this law. Your world view is so childish and shallow(hur dur, vote Democrat, Say no to H8!) you can't understand the political and ethical ramifications of these major multinationals undermining the people's elected representatives and undermining the rights of Christians by blackballing this spineless governor into rescinding the bill.

Your examples prove my point, the Republicans are decadent corporate whores that don't defend conservatism in the slightest. They are happy to fight to deny a working man a decent wage, but they will fold in a day to the blackmail of megacorporations who fund their campaigns and disallow the right of free religion and free association in the name of faggotry. They protect their donors and monied interests, not the interests of the people who vote for them as this episode in Indiana shows. They only care about conserving profits, not protecting the rights of Christians and other people of faith.

I must have missed the clause in the First Amendment you are talking about. "No law shall be made impeding the free exercise of religion(*except in a person's place of business)".

This is an issue at the core of a free society. Society at it's foundation is made up of relations and associations between individuals. Without these interwoven connections between us, there is no society, just atomized individuals. So at a foundational level, if a the State disallows this right of free and voluntary association(and by extension the ability to not associate with individuals), the society is fundamentally not free.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.
Again. This did not have anything to do with the government. It's pretty simple. The sick reality is that they catered to a small group of extremists that are too ignorant to realize they were already protected. Now either you were unaware or you bought that hook, line and sinker. I'm thinking a little from column A and a little from column B.

Oh, you can still throw out people left and right but you can't do it on religious grounds.

I understand perfectly what the ramifications are. The ramifications are that nobody wants their business associated with a bunch of people who feel free to discriminate and definitely while they are trying to make a comeback and in an area that doesn't really offer people a whole lot. . Nobody wants to hold conventions in an area that discriminates. It effects their brand.

I sure can stay on topic. It's a series of moves that Indiana has taken.

The 2015 conservative that is overjoyed to say faggot is the 1900s conservative overjoyed to say ******.

Your transparency is clear. Get it? Transparency? Clear? Giggle snort

I've heard plenty overjoyed to use the word n*gger. Funny thing is the vast majority are black and damn sure aren't conservative.

I call people what they are. If they don't like it, don't give a reason to be called one. Got it?

You can't giggle snort with your head up your ass. Not enough oxygen.

I dont believe in the canard that being against bigotry is being a bigot. Disagree? Good for you, tulip.

What you also don't believe is that you are as much of one as you claim others are. Disagree? Good for you, you faggot loving hypocrite.
Nice mouth mr. Morals

Nice mouth mr. Morals

Since I don't work for you, I don't have to please you. Got it you dumb, arrogant son of a bitch?

I got this old assed gremlin's blood pressure somewhere between fryelator and salamander. :lol:

Fools probably sitting on a dusty assed chair with his aol dial up refurbished pentium turning purple with anger choking on a stale cheesey doodle

Nice mouth mr. Morals

Since I don't work for you, I don't have to please you. Got it you dumb, arrogant son of a bitch?

That's very christ stained of you

Nice mouth mr. Morals

That's very christ stained of you

I don't work for you either, asshole so the same thing applies to you.

I am not important apparently, but you waste your time making empty posts with no substance to me. You should get some perspective and stop posting unless you have something worthwhile to say.

Here let me give you something of substance. That link that I gave you? That was a group from a church that protested the law. They did so because they came to the conclusion that while they may have beliefs they cannot push them to the extent that they destroy the economy. They cancelled their 2017 gathering.
Destroy the economy? That is an interesting take. I more or less agree, it seems conservative leaders folded to corporate blackmail and economic terrorism. I am not surprised, the political process in the US has been more or less hijacked by these multinational corporations. This recent episode in Indiana is just a more overt example of it. What I am more interested here is in the average so called liberal's support of this subversion of democracy by companies like Apple and Salesforce, who threatened to pull jobs out of the state because of a law passed by the people's elected representatives.

As for elections, I expect Republicans to lose, like the cowardly and corrupt faggots they are. This is in part due to the fact they fold in one day flat on a basic issue of religious freedom and free association. There is no good reason for a conservative to support the Republican Party, especially after an episode like this, and they will pay for it at the voting booth, like that have in the last two presidential elections.

Indiana seems to be hell bound on destroying the economy for Indiana. Lunch Pail Republican David Fagan resigned as a Port Commisioner because the Republicans want to repeal the Common Construction Wage. The Indiana Republicans have already admitted that the R2W law had nothing to do with inviting businesses to the state. So, it's looking like your economic terrorists are the Republicans. Don't look to the Democrats to the save the day.

Your religious freedom does not elevate businesses to the status of individuals or churches. These are about private lawsuits. These folks cater to the extremists.

Hellbound? Catering to extremists? You are living in a fantasy world of your own delusions. You even can't stay on topic. The Republican Governor caved in a day when major corporations threatened to pull jobs and investment due to this law. Your world view is so childish and shallow(hur dur, vote Democrat, Say no to H8!) you can't understand the political and ethical ramifications of these major multinationals undermining the people's elected representatives and undermining the rights of Christians by blackballing this spineless governor into rescinding the bill.

Your examples prove my point, the Republicans are decadent corporate whores that don't defend conservatism in the slightest. They are happy to fight to deny a working man a decent wage, but they will fold in a day to the blackmail of megacorporations who fund their campaigns and disallow the right of free religion and free association in the name of faggotry. They protect their donors and monied interests, not the interests of the people who vote for them as this episode in Indiana shows. They only care about conserving profits, not protecting the rights of Christians and other people of faith.

I must have missed the clause in the First Amendment you are talking about. "No law shall be made impeding the free exercise of religion(*except in a person's place of business)".

This is an issue at the core of a free society. Society at it's foundation is made up of relations and associations between individuals. Without these interwoven connections between us, there is no society, just atomized individuals. So at a foundational level, if a the State disallows this right of free and voluntary association(and by extension the ability to not associate with individuals), the society is fundamentally not free.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.
Again. This did not have anything to do with the government. It's pretty simple. The sick reality is that they catered to a small group of extremists that are too ignorant to realize they were already protected. Now either you were unaware or you bought that hook, line and sinker. I'm thinking a little from column A and a little from column B.

Oh, you can still throw out people left and right but you can't do it on religious grounds.

I understand perfectly what the ramifications are. The ramifications are that nobody wants their business associated with a bunch of people who feel free to discriminate and definitely while they are trying to make a comeback and in an area that doesn't really offer people a whole lot. . Nobody wants to hold conventions in an area that discriminates. It effects their brand.

I sure can stay on topic. It's a series of moves that Indiana has taken.
Yes, it has to do with the government. That is the whole point, the Left think it should be illegal(meaning prohibited by the State) for a business owner to refuse to provide service to a homosexual wedding. People across the country have been charged by the State and fined out of business for not serving homosexuals for their weddings. They claim that homosexuals "civil rights" are being violated. So in their mind, and in yours, gay "civil rights" trump the First Amendment and rights of Christians and other religious people who feel homosexuality goes against their faith and chose not to participate or associate with it. The First Amendment is clear, Congress shall make no law prohibiting free exercise of religion, which includes an individual business owner's right to not serve a gay wedding.

The extremists here are these rogue and unethical corporations like Apple, who on one hand treat their workers in third world countries so poorly that they require suicide nets(like at their factories in China), and have the gall to lecture people of faith for not wanting to serve homosexual couples for their weddings. They are immoral and corrupt hypocrites. Free exercise of religion and protection of the Constitution and by extension Natural Law, is not the extreme position. Anti-Christian totalitarianism that is on display here is extreme, and un-American.

I thought "liberals" opposed money and corporate influence in politics. But it is ok in your mind for multinationals to blackmail the governor into undermining the democratic will of the people of Indiana and the rights of Christians and the religious? Or are you a hypocrite as well?

Forum List

Back