INDIANA’S NOW INFAMOUS ANTI-GAY PIZZA PLACE FORCED TO CLOSE IN UNDER ONE DAY

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Walkerton, Indiana had a dark storefront Wednesday night as Memories, the now infamous bigoted pizza parlor has decided to close its doors until “temperatures cool.”

After what they probably thought was a brilliant marketing ploy to get bigots across Indiana to start having their weddings catered with extra cheese and pepperoni, the owners had no choice but to shutter the business or continue to face an onslaught of social media backlash, extremely negative press and what they described as “threatening phone calls.”

Memories Indiana s Now Infamous Anti-Gay Pizza Place Forced To Close In Under One Day If You Only News

• Banned
Looks like another crackersauraus biblethumpacus rex ‘Dinosaur’ ‘Dying Off’

Progressives starting another Crystal night just like their ideologic founding father

I'm sure the market for gay pizzeria weddings in walkerton, IN is so massive a competitor will now scoop up all that business

I have no empathy for bigots, hope they go bankrupt like their value system already is.

I have no empathy for bigots, hope they go bankrupt like their value system already is.
I'm sure guano is already broke and doubtless grew up that way.
No doubt it was obvious, but let me specify i was referring the the pizza shop owners.
Another mind wasted.
The whole anti gay minded population I consider "bad people."

I honestly don't think they're good people, at all. They're a bad person, and I have no empathy for bad people.

What I find amazing is there are so many fags out there. Wow!

And consequently, many parents who have cried at night and wonder how they failed their children so miserably

-Geaux

And consequently, many parents who have cried at night and wonder how they failed their children so miserably

-Geaux
If my son or daughter was gay, it would not change my feelings about them a single fraction of a percent.

Parents who do are bad parents, as well as bad people.

Oh those tolerant liberals.

Jess Dooley suspended after burn down #memoriespizza tweet

Jess Dooley, the newest face of the progressive liberal movement wants to burn down Indiana’s Pizza Memories restaurant. Why? Because they refuse to cater gay and lesbian weddings. Jess Dooley, who went by the twitter name @Dooley_11 magically scrubbed her account, but plenty of screen shots remain. Jess Dooley is some butch golf coach at Concord High School in Elkhart, Indiana.

Jess Dooley Concord High wants to burn down Pizza Memories

-Geaux
If my son or daughter was gay, it would not change my feelings about them a single fraction of a percent.

Parents who do are bad parents, as well as bad people.

Easy for you to say when I assume they're not queer

-Geaux

Because ............who the hell has their wedding catered by a pizza joint? Morons.
No Millennials.

I just find it amazing that some dingaling would make a statement and then cry over a backlash for an event that they more than likely don't cater to anyways.

Oh, donations............well, it makes perfect sense now.

Forum List

Back