Incarceration rates

It's because of the minority populations that commit 10x more crime than the whites for example.

Do they? Or are they just prosecuted 10x more than whites?

Just a heads up....your LefTard fingers are typing again.

Yep, once again BL tells us all that facts are not allowed in the far right wing camp!

Thanks for verifying!

Haha...NO, NO.....
A filthy LefTard says....”BUT, BUT, BUT.....Blacks are awesome, they’re simply victims of the system.”

A sane, legit person, informed and paying attention to statistics and not afraid of the real truth says....”Blacks, like Wetbacks are inherently criminal in nature.”

Hurts your LefTard feelings huh?
Yes like Ben Carson and Sheriff Clarke?

If you really looked at the statistics you would see they are groups that live disproportionately in cities and are poor. Most likely to fall victim to gangs.

Well there you go...you found two legit Blacks...good job excuse maker.

Yep, once again BL tells us all that facts are not allowed in the far right wing camp!

Thanks for verifying!

Haha...NO, NO.....
A filthy LefTard says....”BUT, BUT, BUT.....Blacks are awesome, they’re simply victims of the system.”

A sane, legit person, informed and paying attention to statistics and not afraid of the real truth says....”Blacks, like Wetbacks are inherently criminal in nature.”

Not at all, I love it when you go on your racist rants. It is important for people to not forget who the face of the Trump sheep is on this board!

Haha...I’m certain I just rolled you up in the fetal position with that post...haha
That truth always scares the piss out of you foolish wackos. You’ve been so programmed to pretend statistics are flawed...it’s comical to watch you squirm.

You are a silly one. I am not offended by your racist post, i am used to them.

Sort of funny you think that a statistician has been programmed to pretend statistics are flawed.

But please do carry on, noting like a raining of racist rants on a cold Sunday morning.
Next election time he'll be wondering why blacks don't vote republican. I love it when they do that.

The whole system is set up to be a veritable black hole. Once sucked in... No one ever gets out. At best they stay in a steady orbit until death. By design. It’s become an industry. And industries survive on profits. Which in this case means putting bodies in cots...
We aren't doing much rehabilitation....
Nope. Instead anyone convicted is relegated to a life sentence as a social pariah. With little to no chance of actually rejoining society as a productive member. In such a state, it’s hardly a surprise that many go on to commit additional crimes...

Do they? Or are they just prosecuted 10x more than whites?

Thanks for verifying!

Haha...NO, NO.....

If you really looked at the statistics you would see they are groups that live disproportionately in cities and are poor. Most likely to fall victim to gangs.

There are many, many more obviously. But like I said, they live disproportionately in cities and are poor. They are the preyed on by gangs unfortunately. Those are the real stats.

Thanks for verifying!

Haha...NO, NO.....

Not at all, I love it when you go on your racist rants. It is important for people to not forget who the face of the Trump sheep is on this board!

Haha...I’m certain I just rolled you up in the fetal position with that post...haha
That truth always scares the piss out of you foolish wackos. You’ve been so programmed to pretend statistics are flawed...it’s comical to watch you squirm.

Sort of funny you think that a statistician has been programmed to pretend statistics are flawed.

But please do carry on, noting like a raining of racist rants on a cold Sunday morning.

Only a scared, programmed ignorant fool would cry racist at ones acknowledgment of facts and statistics....haha

The whole system is set up to be a veritable black hole. Once sucked in... No one ever gets out. At best they stay in a steady orbit until death. By design. It’s become an industry. And industries survive on profits. Which in this case means putting bodies in cots...
Nope. Instead anyone convicted is relegated to a life sentence as a social pariah. With little to no chance of actually rejoining society as a productive member. In such a state, it’s hardly a surprise that many go on to commit additional crimes...
Our system needs a lot of work...

Thanks for verifying!

Haha...NO, NO.....

Only a scared, programmed ignorant fool would cry racist at ones acknowledgment of facts and statistics....haha
You seem to be ignoring the facts and prefer just to be racist.

Thanks for verifying!

Haha...NO, NO.....

There are many, many more obviously. But like I said, they live disproportionately in cities and are poor. They are the preyed on by gangs unfortunately. Those are the real stats.

LefTard Logic:
“It’s not the criminals fault that he’s a criminal...the circumstances made him a criminal, he didn’t make a choice.”

Haha...NO, NO.....

One thing about BL, he is a proud racist, he shouts it from the rooftops. You have to give him credit for that at least.

Thanks for verifying!

Haha...NO, NO.....

LefTard Logic:
“It’s not the criminals fault that he’s a criminal...the circumstances made him a criminal, he didn’t make a choice.”
So yes you want to ignore the statistics. You think a white boy in the suburbs who's parents are paying for college is likely to join a gang?

Our system turns many people who might otherwise have been one time offenders, or a person who made a bad decision; into life long criminals.

Our system turns many people who might otherwise have been one time offenders, or a person who made a bad decision; into life long criminals.
Almost like its designed to do that....

Almost like its designed to do that....
It is...

One thing about BL, he is a proud racist, he shouts it from the rooftops. You have to give him credit for that at least.

How many times do you have to be told bud....I’m not a racist, I’m a bigot...I’m an equal opportunity hater, I hate all piece of shit human beings, I might even hate white trash filth more so. Now you can tuck away the race card and stop screaming at the sky...huh?

How many times do you have to be told bud....I’m not a racist, I’m a bigot...I’m an equal opportunity hater, I hate all piece of shit human beings, I might even hate white trash filth more so. Now you can tuck away the race card and stop screaming at the sky...huh?
You must really hate yourself... Seek counseling...

You can say it all you want, your post prove otherwise. Your post are exclusively about "wetback" and "blacks". When was the last time you started a thread attacking white people?

Haha...NO, NO.....

LefTard Logic:
So yes you want to ignore the statistics. You think a white boy in the suburbs who's parents are paying for college is likely to join a gang?

Haha...fools like you won’t let the cycle die...you pass that rule book around the ghettos teaching our poverty stricken youth that they aren’t responsible for their own actions, that they are destined to fail as cops are out to get them and because they’re poor they’re suppose to be criminals.
How’s that been working for you?

LefTard Logic:

Haha...fools like you won’t let the cycle die...you pass that rule book around the ghettos teaching our poverty stricken youth that they aren’t responsible for their own actions, that they are destined to fail as cops are out to get them and because they’re poor they’re suppose to be criminals.
How’s that been working for you?
So now you just make up stupid shit? Not surprising.

You can say it all you want, your post prove otherwise. Your post are exclusively about "wetback" and "blacks". When was the last time you started a thread attacking white people?

Nobody finds interest in discussing micro percentages....could you imagine if I started a thread titled “All these White people ruining America.”....haha, don’t reach too far bud...don’t be gay.

A question that has nothing to do with left or right. Why is it that the US has such extreme high incarceration rate?

Is it because Americans are more criminal in general and American police is just super effective?

Or is it economically motivated - cheap labour and private interests in the industry?

List of countries by incarceration rate - Wikipedia

Is this something you feel comfortable with or is it something you would like to see changed?
Politics. The right wing merely alleges to be for capitalism when the rich may profit; otherwise, Government solves all problems and socialism on a national basis is the order of the day.

Forum List

Back