Every pre-born baby is conceived by, loved by, and wanted by God. The “choice” is His.

tell us more. you sound like you have something different from rest of the childrens, you are intelligent even the wiser than the wisest ( Krishna ) waahaa!

tell us more ( idiot fool )

It is indeed a great undertaking to assume to know what the Supreme One wills.

You're obviously pleased to have your life. Why do you oppose others having theirs?

only difference between us you ( and take all rest of childrens with yourself ) and me ( and those who are followers of mum aka recognized agent of Lord Krishna ) is this that you are doing everything whimsically.

and im not spoiled child like you. for i have mum ( aka recognzied agent of Lord Krishna ) behind me.

and im trying to live my life according to the higher authorities, but you are too superior than even mother. ( say authority ) and im not superior but ( certainly ) under him.
and it is certain fact that by the grace of mum im pleased or happy with my life ( now whatever the hell condition may stay ) but why are you so much envious of me ? ( for you also obviously seems so much envious )

Last edited:
`
`

21111.jpg

if this is so ...why does the bible give instructions on how to abort?

but can you tell us that since when christ gave his direct words ? anyways leave it. before he could speak anything at all you ( tenth class fools ) killed him.

All birth results in death. Causing a person to be born condemns him/her to die. Humans giving birth is a choice. Death is not.

My sperm is sacred. If a broad I impregnated kills my chosen offspring they shall feel the wrath of Yahweh which will involved localized flooding, tons of annoying insects, etc. :p

My sperm is sacred. If a broad I impregnated kills my chosen offspring they shall feel the wrath of Yahweh which will involved localized flooding, tons of annoying insects, etc. :p

but kindly get lost. ( street dog ) for what mad ( like you ) cannot speak and goat cannot eat ?

Whatever happened to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness?

For Planned Parenthood to defy Him is demonic and diabolical evil.

What if that is his choice?

You know what is diabolical? A baby born addicted to drugs.

You guys act like if you can just make a law and it all goes away. Some kind of out of sight and out of mind thing. You will have done your part for God. The reality is that it will continue. Hell, you can go to the border and acquire whatever concoction you need to terminate a pregnancy. So, it moves underground.

Forum List

Back