In Zimbabwe, We Don’t Cry for Lions

Did they steal the land or take it by force?

What's the difference, genius? Point is the Rhodesia was built by whites into a prosperous, self-sufficient country from scratch. Ask the blacks in Harari if they're better off now or before when they weren't begging for food.
Point is whitey has no right to be there...
Why not? Whitey came from there.
Whitey wasn't whitey then...
You snooze, you lose. Africans have been snoozing since the dawn of time.
Stupid junglebunnies.

Offending everyone:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 90
He quotes the above Black man as a source to be respected; yet claims that Black people are unintelligent and " don't do science or tech."

It's true and you know it. Only 1% of the math and science PhDs earned each year in america are earned by blacks. It should be 13%. Blacks go to college but they can't learn the difficult subjects. Nearly all their degrees are in easy BS verbal subjects like sociology or education or theology (MLK's degree).
You tried to push this spam off in the race section, where I utterly discredited you.
Shall I post the highlights...it seems you were too stupid to learn from that ass whipping.

[

It's true and you know it. Only 1% of the math and science PhDs earned each year in america are earned by blacks. It should be 13%. Blacks go to college but they can't learn the difficult subjects. Nearly all their degrees are in easy BS verbal subjects like sociology or education or theology (MLK's degree).
You tried to push this spam off in the race section, where I utterly discredited you.
Shall I post the highlights...it seems you were too stupid to learn from that ass whipping.

You discredited me?? HAHA. You prolly called me a bunch of names and think that's all it takes!!! Anyway - it's a fact that very few blacks get degrees in technical fields. Blacks can't do useful things. They have three careers - crime , welfare, and sports.

Hunter did cecil a favor. Cec was old and would soon be pulled down by hyenas and eaten alive.

ss- even IF that was true thats nature..leave nature alone. 40 hours of suffering from an asshole sadistic rich prick is not nature; neither is skinning and beheading a majestic endangered creature.

In Zimbabwe, people will do whatever they can to survive, including hunt protected animals.

It wasn't so long ago that they had a severe famine, and also their economy is still in the trash ever since they ethnic cleansed white Zimbabweans.

Is anyone surprised that a westerner with cash in a third world country, could gather a few people to hunt animals?

[

You discredited me?? HAHA. You prolly called me a bunch of names and think that's all it takes!!! Anyway - it's a fact that very few blacks get degrees in technical fields. Blacks can't do useful things. They have three careers - crime , welfare, and sports.
Actually I posted facts that YOU could not refute and you resorted to your usual "feral blacks" routine which further showcased your inability to address reality.

What's the difference, genius? Point is the Rhodesia was built by whites into a prosperous, self-sufficient country from scratch. Ask the blacks in Harari if they're better off now or before when they weren't begging for food.

Do you agree that blacks have no right to be in the United States?

Wow is this what this thread has digressed to?
Tell me you are not serious.

Yeah, those poor kids in Africa get elephantiasis still...
historical-retro-photos-old-17.jpg

Yeah, those poor kids in Africa get elephantiasis still...
historical-retro-photos-old-17.jpg

You are so deranged... what a sick bastard.......<smh> love you still...........

They did not colonize, we brought them here, in chains. However whitey did colonize, and therefore, shouldn't be here either.

They did not colonize, we brought them here, in chains. However whitey did colonize, and therefore, shouldn't be here either.

So fucking what? We also sent thousands of white men to their graves to free them.....think if the roles were reversed they'd have freed whites? Hell, Africans are still in the human trafficking business almost 200 years later......so fuck you and fuck the Zim nigs....they're nothing but fucking savages in Adidas t-shirts.

So fucking what? We also sent thousands of white men to their graves to free them.....think if the roles were reversed they'd have freed whites? Hell, Africans are still in the human trafficking business almost 200 years later......so fuck you and fuck the Zim nigs....they're nothing but fucking savages in Adidas t-shirts.
Sent thousand of men to their graves trying to keep them in chains as well. I'm not about to cry for those who finally did the right thing, let alone those fought against it.

Forum List

Back