In Zimbabwe, We Don’t Cry for Lions

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The american media created this phony scandal so they wouldn't have to talk about the PP baby-parts-for-sale scandal.

In Zimbabwe We Don t Cry for Lions - The New York Times

aug 5 2015
Cecil who? I wondered. When I turned on the news and discovered that the messages were about a lion killed by an American dentist, the village boy inside me instinctively cheered: One lion fewer to menace families like mine.
My excitement was doused when I realized that the lion killer was being painted as the villain. I faced the starkest cultural contradiction I’d experienced during my five years studying in the United States.

Did all those Americans signing petitions understand that lions actually kill people? That all the talk about Cecil being “beloved” or a “local favorite” was media hype? Did Jimmy Kimmel choke upbecause Cecil was murdered or because he confused him with Simba from “The Lion King”?
In my village in Zimbabwe, surrounded by wildlife conservation areas, no lion has ever been beloved, or granted an affectionate nickname. They are objects of terror

Last edited:
To cry you need the luxury for tears. They are mostly concerned with eating that day.

That's correct....once the bread basket of southern Africa, Mugabe threw out the white farmers, burned down the farm buildings, and the Zim is now the basket case of southern Africa.

White farmers? Sure thing, from where originally?

From Rhodesia of course, moron. Bob's militia was rewarded with white farms after the farmers were either run off or murdered. In the one farm I know about first hand, the buildings were torn down for firewood and the farm abandoned.

White farmers? Sure thing, from where originally?

From Rhodesia of course, moron. Bob's militia was rewarded with white farms after the farmers were either run off or murdered. In the one farm I know about first hand, the buildings were torn down for firewood and the farm abandoned.
There aren't any whites from there silly. No whites in Africa period, unless they colonized the place, which is how they got the land, of others.

• Banned
That's correct....once the bread basket of southern Africa, Mugabe threw out the white farmers, burned down the farm buildings, and the Zim is now the basket case of southern Africa.

Yup - blacks need the white man to do everything for them. Blacks can't do technology. South africa is collapsing too.

There aren't any whites from there silly. No whites in Africa period, unless they colonized the place, which is how they got the land, of others.

Got that right. All it takes is a handful of whites to take over a black country since whites have technology while blacks are still using spears. Tough for a continent with an average IQ of 68 to stand up to white people.

Got that right. All it takes is a handful of whites to take over a black country since whites have technology while blacks are still using spears. Tough for a continent with an average IQ of 68 to stand up to white people.
Guess that makes it right in your mind eh?

Iran will be pleased. 75 million Persians, 5 million Zionists. No sweat.

If you care more about a lion that people your priorities are wrong

Did they steal the land or take it by force?

What's the difference, genius? Point is the Rhodesia was built by whites into a prosperous, self-sufficient country from scratch. Ask the blacks in Harari if they're better off now or before when they weren't begging for food.

The american media created this phony scandal so they wouldn't have to talk about the PP baby-parts-for-sale scandal.

In Zimbabwe We Don t Cry for Lions - The New York Times

aug 5 2015
Cecil who? I wondered. When I turned on the news and discovered that the messages were about a lion killed by an American dentist, the village boy inside me instinctively cheered: One lion fewer to menace families like mine.
My excitement was doused when I realized that the lion killer was being painted as the villain. I faced the starkest cultural contradiction I’d experienced during my five years studying in the United States.

Did all those Americans signing petitions understand that lions actually kill people? That all the talk about Cecil being “beloved” or a “local favorite” was media hype? Did Jimmy Kimmel choke upbecause Cecil was murdered or because he confused him with Simba from “The Lion King”?
In my village in Zimbabwe, surrounded by wildlife conservation areas, no lion has ever been beloved, or granted an affectionate nickname. They are objects of terror

But..but...Ceeeeeeecil!!!!!:crybaby:

Did they steal the land or take it by force?

What's the difference, genius? Point is the Rhodesia was built by whites into a prosperous, self-sufficient country from scratch. Ask the blacks in Harari if they're better off now or before when they weren't begging for food.
Point is whitey has no right to be there...
Why not? Whitey came from there.
Whitey wasn't whitey then...

Forum List

Back