In Zimbabwe, We Don’t Cry for Lions

Typical conservatives...denials and deflection at all costs...

There is no proof that the hunter lured the lion off the reserve. Big game hunting of endangered species is allowed in Zimbabwe.
There's no proof for the retarded and ignorant.
Research the story and then take your head out of your ass...

Why do I need to research the story? I read the initial. You got proof post it.
You need to do the research because you made yourself look like an ignorant asshole...why is it my job to clear the shit from your face???

I don't need to do shit. No one has proof the hunter lured the lion or that he knew the lion was lured. No proof is no proof, supposition is nothing.

Unless I read differently from a reliable news source, then I don't give a fuck. It was one lion. Not the end of the world. Your time is better spent telling African countries to stop allowing these hunts. They are barbaric and serve no purpose, the hunter paid for the right to hunt, the government should never had sold him the permits.
"A chairman for the Zimbabwe Conservation Task Force said the hunters tied a dead animal to their car to lure Cecil out of the Hwange National Park.

From there, officials say the lion was lured onto Honest Trymore Ndlovu’s farm, where it was shot with an arrow.

It ran off, and was found wounded 40 hours later. At that point, Cecil was shot with a rifle.

The lion was then skinned and beheaded. Officials say the hunters tried to destroy the lion’s collar, fitted with a tracking device, but failed."

Officials Beloved lion lured outside sanctuary shot and killed by American dentist KFOR.com

There is no proof that the hunter lured the lion off the reserve. Big game hunting of endangered species is allowed in Zimbabwe.

You need to do the research because you made yourself look like an ignorant asshole...why is it my job to clear the shit from your face???

I don't need to do shit. No one has proof the hunter lured the lion or that he knew the lion was lured. No proof is no proof, supposition is nothing.

Unless I read differently from a reliable news source, then I don't give a fuck. It was one lion. Not the end of the world. Your time is better spent telling African countries to stop allowing these hunts. They are barbaric and serve no purpose, the hunter paid for the right to hunt, the government should never had sold him the permits.
"A chairman for the Zimbabwe Conservation Task Force said the hunters tied a dead animal to their car to lure Cecil out of the Hwange National Park.

From there, officials say the lion was lured onto Honest Trymore Ndlovu’s farm, where it was shot with an arrow.

It ran off, and was found wounded 40 hours later. At that point, Cecil was shot with a rifle.

The lion was then skinned and beheaded. Officials say the hunters tried to destroy the lion’s collar, fitted with a tracking device, but failed."

Officials Beloved lion lured outside sanctuary shot and killed by American dentist KFOR.com

So he to have allegedly lured, no proof, no nothing, just speculation from the government of Zimbabwe. Thanks for backing me up.

So he to have allegedly lured, no proof, no nothing, just speculation from the government of Zimbabwe. Thanks for backing me up.
Since the government is the one who wants the dentist, and arrested the other two, you aren't in very good shape so far.

Since the government is the one who wants the dentist, and arrested the other two, you aren't in very good shape so far.

I'm in excellent shape. It isn't a big story to me. Until African countries start banning this pointless hunting more lions will be killed, except they won't have a name so no one will give a shit.

I'm in excellent shape. It isn't a big story to me. Until African countries start banning this pointless hunting more lions will be killed, except they won't have a name so no one will give a shit.
So now you want to back away from your statement that the lion was not lured to his death???...lol.
What a dishonest wack you are..

In other words ole papa is comfortable having shit smeared all over his face...can't fix stupid.

I'm comfortable for you looking like an inconsistent dumb shit. The stupid ones that think this killing is wrong, yet won't utter another fucking word about other endangered species being killed in Africa. I find you to be a clown. You get hypersensitive about a named lion yet on this board you have never said shit about other lions being hunted legally in Africa. Just one, just Cecil. If that is what it takes to make you feel better about yourself, go right ahead and continue to lie to yourself. I'm good with that.

In other words ole papa is comfortable having shit smeared all over his face...can't fix stupid.

I'm comfortable for you looking like an inconsistent dumb shit. The stupid ones that think this killing is wrong, yet won't utter another fucking word about other endangered species being killed in Africa. I find you to be a clown. You get hypersensitive about a named lion yet on this board you have never said shit about other lions being hunted legally in Africa. Just one, just Cecil. If that is what it takes to make you feel better about yourself, go right ahead and continue to lie to yourself. I'm good with that.
So in other words you are too pussy to admit you made an ignorant comment and lied about the animal being lured to it's death...lol.
Any other words you want to grab from your ass???

So in other words you are too pussy to admit you made an ignorant comment and lied about the animal being lured to it's death...lol.

No evidence that he lured the lion, maybe he did, maybe he didn't.
You certainly haven't produced any evidence.
I don't trust the dentist to be honest and I don't trust the Zimbabwe government to be honest.

So you actually have nothing except your lie that he is guilty.

I don't trust the dentist to be honest and I don't trust the Zimbabwe government to be honest.

Aka...your shit has been exposed...lol.

Aka...your shit has been exposed...lol.

You have yet to back up anything about the guilt of the dentist. Instead you are sidetracking. You are the one saying the dentist is guilty. I'm saying I don't have any idea who is telling the truth. So until you provide proof,my ou are just another left wing nut.

That doesn't change the fact that the citizens of Zimbabwe don't care about a lions fate when they are struggling day to day to survive and Americans care more about an animal than humans.

If fact had this animal not had a name...nobody would ever care, just like no one cared about the thousands of lions killed before him. Pretty fake and shallow. Like when the left's screams outrage over a cop killing a black and say nothing about the 1,000s of blacks killing blacks every year. Again fake and shallow.
Exactly when did you talk to the citizens of Zimbabwe???...exactly.
Fake and shallow is when you attempt to introduce the black on black crime rate while ignoring the equally heinous number of white on white homicides.
The fact is that this Lion did have a name and was free to live it's until the asshole like you determined that his stupid assed needs and wants were more important than a sovereign country's laws.

I didn't decide anything of the kind! I am against hunting for sport. I don't own any hunting equipment not even a fishing rod. So know of what you speak. Zimbabwe allows for these hunts not me.

I'm appalled at all crime, but the liberals focus on cops killing blacks and don't give a damn about other deaths unless they can get political traction. So don't blame me for liberal ideology. You nutters are hypocritical.
Exactly which poster made these stupid assed statement...I may be wrong so correct me if I am???
That doesn't change the fact that the citizens of Zimbabwe don't care about a lions fate

Hell, other than the government no one in Zimbabwe gives a rip about a lion

If fact had this animal not had a name...nobody would ever care

Further you lied...I mean stated that you care about all crime however only Black crime was worthy of your mention???...how innocent of you.

Please post the link where Zimbabwe allows for endangered animals to be purposely lured away from their protected area in order to be killed by people that feel a trophy somehow exerts their weak manhood???

lots of proof......incl. tracking collar they found that the pos dentist tried to destroy.

Last edited:

Night-time pursuit

He is believed to have been killed on 1 July but the carcass was not discovered until a few days later.

The ZCTF said the hunters had used bait to lure him outside Hwange National Park
during a night-time pursuit.

Mr Palmer is said to have shot Cecil with a crossbow, injuring the animal. The group didn't find the wounded lion until 40 hours later, when he was shot dead with a gun.

US dentist Walter Palmer regrets killing Zimbabwe lion Cecil - BBC News

Exactly when did you talk to the citizens of Zimbabwe???...exactly.
Fake and shallow is when you attempt to introduce the black on black crime rate while ignoring the equally heinous number of white on white homicides.
The fact is that this Lion did have a name and was free to live it's until the asshole like you determined that his stupid assed needs and wants were more important than a sovereign country's laws.

I didn't decide anything of the kind! I am against hunting for sport. I don't own any hunting equipment not even a fishing rod. So know of what you speak. Zimbabwe allows for these hunts not me.

I'm appalled at all crime, but the liberals focus on cops killing blacks and don't give a damn about other deaths unless they can get political traction. So don't blame me for liberal ideology. You nutters are hypocritical.
Exactly which poster made these stupid assed statement...I may be wrong so correct me if I am???
That doesn't change the fact that the citizens of Zimbabwe don't care about a lions fate

Hell, other than the government no one in Zimbabwe gives a rip about a lion

If fact had this animal not had a name...nobody would ever care

Further you lied...I mean stated that you care about all crime however only Black crime was worthy of your mention???...how innocent of you.

Please post the link where Zimbabwe allows for endangered animals to be purposely lured away from their protected area in order to be killed by people that feel a trophy somehow exerts their weak manhood???

lots of proof......incl. tracking collar they found that the pos dentist tried to destroy.

The collar does not mean the dentist lured the lion..

the collar showed he came out of the park and direction. they had a carcass on the back of the jeep.

That doesn't mean that the dentist lured the lion, his guides could have and he didn't know they did. He paid to hunt a lion. Make big game hunting illegal in Africa, then you got something. Right now you have got nothing except an accusation.

Over 600 lions are killed each year by hunters and it is a much bigger problem than one lion with a name. Ban big game hunting in Africa. I am all for it. Crying about one specific lion is pretty stupid.

the collar showed he came out of the park and direction. they had a carcass on the back of the jeep.

That doesn't mean that the dentist lured the lion, his guides could have and he didn't know they did. He paid to hunt a lion. Make big game hunting illegal in Africa, then you got something. Right now you have got nothing except an accusation.

Over 600 lions are killed each year by hunters and it is a much bigger problem than one lion with a name. Ban big game hunting in Africa. I am all for it. Crying about one specific lion is pretty stupid.
You have gone from uninformed ignorant to informed ignorant to simply stupid.
You first claimed that the lion was never lured from the preserve, when I made a jackass of you with that statement you now want to argue that the dentist was uninformed concerning the events you stated never took place.
People can be ignorant absent the facts, your choosing to be ignorant with the facts simply make you stupid.

You have gone from uninformed ignorant to informed ignorant to simply stupid.
You first claimed that the lion was never lured from the preserve, when I made a jackass of you with that statement you now want to argue that the dentist was uninformed concerning the events you stated never took place.
People can be ignorant absent the facts, your choosing to be ignorant with the facts simply make you stupid.

You are an idiot, I never said it wasn't lured. How much more do you want to misquote?

I also said nothing has been proven, you nor anyone else has posted any proof. You have what they think have happened. No one has been tried or convicted.

You are really ignorant.

Forum List

Back