In Zimbabwe, We Don’t Cry for Lions

They did not colonize, we brought them here, in chains. However whitey did colonize, and therefore, shouldn't be here either.

So fucking what? We also sent thousands of white men to their graves to free them.....think if the roles were reversed they'd have freed whites? Hell, Africans are still in the human trafficking business almost 200 years later......so fuck you and fuck the Zim nigs....they're nothing but fucking savages in Adidas t-shirts.
Sent thousand of men to their graves trying to keep them in chains as well. I'm not about to cry for those who finally did the right thing, let alone those fought against it.

Tough shit....and now after spending $18T on them they're nothing but fucking mau mau preying on weak whites and each other. Horrid race.....missing links.

Did they steal the land or take it by force?

What's the difference, genius? Point is the Rhodesia was built by whites into a prosperous, self-sufficient country from scratch. Ask the blacks in Harari if they're better off now or before when they weren't begging for food.
Point is whitey has no right to be there...

Do you agree that blacks have no right to be in the United States?

Wow is this what this thread has digressed to?
Tell me you are not serious.

I merely pointed out, with my tongue planted firmly in my cheek, that if whitey had no right to be in Africa, why would blacks have a right to be in the United States. Did you ask PaintMyHouse if he was serious?

Don't bother asking him because he is serious.

Last edited:
btw ity takes many many hyenas to even SCARE ONE LIONESS. ONE MALE LION scares/kills an entire hyena clan dumbass. aND THIS IS COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO LOVES AND STUDIES BOTH. YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR ELEMENT SHITSPEEDERS. This is MY LIFE. What I will be doing.

one guy doesnt care and wrote it down. THIS MEANS SOMETHING!

Hell, other than the government no one in Zimbabwe gives a rip about a lion that lived better than most of its citizens. The biggest tragedy in Zimbabwe is how stupid Americans care more about an animal than the people of Zimbabwe.

Hell, other than the government no one in Zimbabwe gives a rip about a lion that lived better than most of its citizens. The biggest tragedy in Zimbabwe is how stupid Americans care more about an animal than the people of Zimbabwe.

how many millions of dollars go to Africa in aid? Its the corrupt governments fault. Almost none of that money gets to where it needs to go...

how many millions of dollars go to Africa in aid? Its the corrupt governments fault. Almost none of that money gets to where it needs to go...

That doesn't change the fact that the citizens of Zimbabwe don't care about a lions fate when they are struggling day to day to survive and Americans care more about an animal than humans.

If fact had this animal not had a name...nobody would ever care, just like no one cared about the thousands of lions killed before him. Pretty fake and shallow. Like when the left's screams outrage over a cop killing a black and say nothing about the 1,000s of blacks killing blacks every year. Again fake and shallow.

That doesn't change the fact that the citizens of Zimbabwe don't care about a lions fate when they are struggling day to day to survive and Americans care more about an animal than humans.

If fact had this animal not had a name...nobody would ever care, just like no one cared about the thousands of lions killed before him. Pretty fake and shallow. Like when the left's screams outrage over a cop killing a black and say nothing about the 1,000s of blacks killing blacks every year. Again fake and shallow.
Exactly when did you talk to the citizens of Zimbabwe???...exactly.
Fake and shallow is when you attempt to introduce the black on black crime rate while ignoring the equally heinous number of white on white homicides.
The fact is that this Lion did have a name and was free to live it's until the asshole like you determined that his stupid assed needs and wants were more important than a sovereign country's laws.

Last edited:
White farmers? Sure thing, from where originally?

From Rhodesia of course, moron. Bob's militia was rewarded with white farms after the farmers were either run off or murdered. In the one farm I know about first hand, the buildings were torn down for firewood and the farm abandoned.
There aren't any whites from there silly. No whites in Africa period, unless they colonized the place, which is how they got the land, of others.

There were no whites in North America either. And according to the likes of you whites have no business of being here.

Unless you are an earlier colonizer of America - nowadays, ridiculously referred to as "NATIVE" Americans - you better shut up about colonization because your ancestors were no better than those who "stole" the arid and non-productive land from the so-called original owners and turned it into what was once the bread basket of Africa.

I hope you are content with the devastation your favorite clown Robert Mugabe caused to this once great land. I hope that you are content that the white farmers you and your kind despise no longer can produce a decent living for the hired hand because you and your kind would rather see equal misery than earned prosperity.

If I were a crude Democrat I would advise you to have sex with yourself. But you would probably be repulsed at the idea, assuming that you have a modicum of honesty and decency

There were no whites in North America either. And according to the likes of you whites have no business of being here.
That's correct. But we are here, in mass numbers, and there are too many of us for the natives to take back the lands taken from them. That said, that does not mean that doing so is improper. It isn't, it just isn't feasible here but over there is a different story eh? Many, many native *******, and a few whitey colonizers, hence, land reform. In truth whitey should have stayed home, or taken lands legally and not by force, all over the world...

Fake and shallow is when you attempt to introduce the black on black crime rate while ignoring the equally heinous number of white on white homicides.
The fact is that this Lion did have a name and was free to live it's until the asshole like you determined that his stupid assed needs and wants were more important than a sovereign country's laws.

I didn't decide anything of the kind! I am against hunting for sport. I don't own any hunting equipment not even a fishing rod. So know of what you speak. Zimbabwe allows for these hunts not me.

I'm appalled at all crime, but the liberals focus on cops killing blacks and don't give a damn about other deaths unless they can get political traction. So don't blame me for liberal ideology. You nutters are hypocritical.

I didn't decide anything of the kind! I am against hunting for sport. I don't own any hunting equipment not even a fishing rod. So know of what you speak. Zimbabwe allows for these hunts not me.

I'm appalled at all crime, but the liberals focus on cops killing blacks and don't give a damn about other deaths unless they can get political traction. So don't blame me for liberal ideology. You nutters are hypocritical.
Exactly which poster made these stupid assed statement...I may be wrong so correct me if I am???
That doesn't change the fact that the citizens of Zimbabwe don't care about a lions fate

Hell, other than the government no one in Zimbabwe gives a rip about a lion

If fact had this animal not had a name...nobody would ever care

Further you lied...I mean stated that you care about all crime however only Black crime was worthy of your mention???...how innocent of you.

Please post the link where Zimbabwe allows for endangered animals to be purposely lured away from their protected area in order to be killed by people that feel a trophy somehow exerts their weak manhood???

Exactly which poster made these stupid assed statement...I may be wrong so correct me if I am???
That doesn't change the fact that the citizens of Zimbabwe don't care about a lions fate

Further you lied...I mean stated that you care about all crime however only Black crime was worthy of your mention???...how innocent of you.

Please post the link where Zimbabwe allows for endangered animals to be purposely lured away from their protected area in order to be killed by people that feel a trophy somehow exerts their weak manhood???
Typical conservatives...denials and deflection at all costs...

There is no proof that the hunter lured the lion off the reserve. Big game hunting of endangered species is allowed in Zimbabwe.

There is no proof that the hunter lured the lion off the reserve. Big game hunting of endangered species is allowed in Zimbabwe.
There's no proof for the retarded and ignorant.
Research the story and then take your head out of your ass...

Why do I need to research the story? I read the initial. You got proof post it.

You need to do the research because you made yourself look like an ignorant asshole...why is it my job to clear the shit from your face???

You need to do the research because you made yourself look like an ignorant asshole...why is it my job to clear the shit from your face???

I don't need to do shit. No one has proof the hunter lured the lion or that he knew the lion was lured. No proof is no proof, supposition is nothing.

Unless I read differently from a reliable news source, then I don't give a fuck. It was one lion. Not the end of the world. Your time is better spent telling African countries to stop allowing these hunts. They are barbaric and serve no purpose, the hunter paid for the right to hunt, the government should never had sold him the permits.

Forum List

Back