IN Rep. Vanessa Summers believes an 18 month old is racist.

So let me understand this clearly....

A baby, less than two years old, met a stranger, and was apprehensive toward the stranger.

Well, that's a pretty normal thing, having absolutely nothing to do with race whatsoever. Therefore, any attempt to inject race into the event identifies a person as being racist.

An 18 month old is most likely the most color blind person on the planet. This woman can't possibly be this stupid
Babies are racist, dummy: Baby Racists At Our Sweetest Age We re Capable of Nasty Impulses

And you are the one who is stupid.

Clearly, we should take all babies away from their parents (who look like them) and have them raised by a government approved multi-racial multi-cultural and gender-confused tribe so that they develop the appropriate pc viewpoints.
Also most animals judge by color, smell, and size, in their mating practices.

So they will have to re-educate all the wild animals, not just humans.

At this rate, they should have us all PC in about one billion years.

A baby, less than two years old, met a stranger, and was apprehensive toward the stranger.

Well, that's a pretty normal thing, having absolutely nothing to do with race whatsoever. Therefore, any attempt to inject race into the event identifies a person as being racist.

Does anything ever have anything to do with race? lol

This is how whites discuss racial issues. It sounds "funny" to them so it must be funny.

"You got pulled over for no reason!?? You expect me to believe that? lol"

Then when it gets explained to them....they cant handle it. It must be a funny reason...but one thing it is never ever ever...is racist.

I'm learning that nothing ever ever ever has anything to do with race.*

*to white people

This is how whites discuss racial issues. It sounds "funny" to them so it must be funny.

Then when it gets explained to them....they cant handle it. It must be a funny reason...but one thing it is never ever ever...is racist.

*to white people

Who was it yesterday who said he wouldn't sell a gun to someone who looked like a 'thug'? lol

My kids tended to be wary of strangers and that is a good thing. I thought it was preposterous when school children were accused of racism for not liking certain foods. Now babies are racist for not liking strangers. Loud people are especially scary to kids.

Half of our children were scared shitless of strangers, it's normal for a child. Race had zero to do with it

Race had much to do with it because a black object looks very different than a white object. I'm not surprised you don't know that.

I have six children and at 18 mos old they knew nothing of race, all they see are people. Take your elementary bull shit and try to snow some gullible left loon

Half of our children were scared shitless of strangers, it's normal for a child. Race had zero to do with it

Race had much to do with it because a black object looks very different than a white object. I'm not surprised you don't know that.

I have six children and at 18 mos old they knew nothing of race, all they see are people. Take your elementary bull shit and try to snow some gullible left loon

Do you learn to read baby minds after having so many?

*to white people

Who was it yesterday who said he wouldn't sell a gun to someone who looked like a 'thug'? lol

LOL...So much stupid is here on a daily basis I cant remember

As far as color goes, you're a bit off. Color mostly comes into play in regards to catching attention, and aren't really an overall determining factor. For example, a male peacock has an assortment of vibrant colors that attract females' attention, amongst an assortment of other behavioral displays. More vibrant colors will draw the eye more and may result in the female paying closer attention to one male over the other. Ultimately, it's the song and dance routine that wins the female over. Having more vibrant coloration simply increases the chances that the female may not notice the other guy's song and dance in the first place. All male peacocks are the same color, after all.

In certain primate species, including humans, reddish hues may aid successful copulation for female members. During ovulation the genital region typically becomes engorged with blood, causing a reddish blushing hue that can signal fertility to males. In these species of primate, the males have typically been since evolved to be sexually drawn to the color red for this reason. Human females evolved to conceal signs of ovulation, as a means of promoting long term monogamous commitments from males (due to the unusually long gestational and maturation period of human young), but this trait is witnessed in human behavior, particularly the female practice of applying red lipstick (creating a pseudo-vagina displaying availability for copulation) and other makeup, and a strong frequency of male attraction to females with naturally red highlighting characteristics (i.e. red hair and freckles). Once again, this is not an attraction to the woman's skin color, but to a hue that overlays her skin color, and is simply an evolutionary indication of ovulation, nothing more.

Racism is a taught concept, at that age the infant is incapable of racism. It would require the skills to both recognize the other human as being different and then attaching bias to it ....................

An 18 month old child is not capable of understanding the essentials required to complete this process.

Now a full grown woman who would attempt to make a race issue with an eighteen month old child is a race baiter and pure piece of shit who sees racism every where they look.

There pledge in life is to ferret out racism wherever it exist and if it don't exist they will do all the work required to initiate it and stoke the fire till called out on their bull shit !!!

As far as color goes, you're a bit off. Color mostly comes into play in regards to catching attention, and aren't really an overall determining factor. For example, a male peacock has an assortment of vibrant colors that attract females' attention, amongst an assortment of other behavioral displays. More vibrant colors will draw the eye more and may result in the female paying closer attention to one male over the other. Ultimately, it's the song and dance routine that wins the female over. Having more vibrant coloration simply increases the chances that the female may not notice the other guy's song and dance in the first place. All male peacocks are the same color, after all.

In certain primate species, including humans, reddish hues may aid successful copulation for female members. During ovulation the genital region typically becomes engorged with blood, causing a reddish blushing hue that can signal fertility to males. In these species of primate, the males have typically been since evolved to be sexually drawn to the color red for this reason. Human females evolved to conceal signs of ovulation, as a means of promoting long term monogamous commitments from males (due to the unusually long gestational and maturation period of human young), but this trait is witnessed in human behavior, particularly the female practice of applying red lipstick (creating a pseudo-vagina displaying availability for copulation) and other makeup, and a strong frequency of male attraction to females with naturally red highlighting characteristics (i.e. red hair and freckles). Once again, this is not an attraction to the woman's skin color, but to a hue that overlays her skin color, and is simply an evolutionary indication of ovulation, nothing more.

These are all correct and to add males are always more colorful in most species. This is to ensure the survival of mother and children in case of predators, the male being the most colorful will act as the decoy as the paler mother and children flee from predators ......................

You ignorance exudes from you quite readily.
Your hatred for others is a great indicator that you have not figured out how to mature.

You contradicted your own stupid comment you used to open the OP.
200_s.gif

Homo lover I presume....or just a homo?

You ignorance exudes from you quite readily.
Your hatred for others is a great indicator that you have not figured out how to mature.

You contradicted your own stupid comment you used to open the OP.
200_s.gif

Homo lover I presume....or just a homo?
:blahblah:

18 month children are pretty shy and afraid. Most parents teach their children to be leery of strangers.

It is ridiculous to call the child racist because they are afraid of a stranger.

Stupid women, with no understanding of children.

I agree, thats why It's weird how someone believes anyone called a child racist when the OP and the quote says nothing of the sort

When we talk about these process's of educating our children, have any of you blacks ever wondered how us white folks conversations with our children go??

Daddy why is that black woman screaming, yelling, and acting that way??

Daddy do they have to scream when they talk on those cell phones??

Daddy why is that black man laying down in the middle of his car where you can barely see him and how can he see over the dash??

Daddy why do those black folks insist on their blue tooth boom boxes and foul rap languages in the restaurant, can't they listen to juke boxes like every one else??

Daddy why do those black argue with the police??

Daddy why do those black people not ever tip??

Daddy why do those black boys not wear belts and show their boxers??

Daddy why do you never see black fathers with their children??

Surprising the words out of babes mouths, these are not taught concepts but witnessed concepts ...................

Last edited:
When we talk about these process's of educating our children, have any of you blacks ever wondered how us white folks conversations with our children go??

No, why would we?

Daddy why is that black woman screaming, yelling, and acting that way??

Daddy do they have to scream when they talk on those cell phones??

Daddy why is that black man laying down in the middle of his car where you can barely see him and how can he see over the dash??

Daddy why do those black folks insist on their blue tooth boom boxes and foul rap languages in the restaurant, can't they listen to juke boxes like every one else??

Daddy why do those black argue with the police??

Daddy why do those black people not ever tip??

Daddy why do those black boys not wear pants and show their boxers??

Daddy why do you never see black fathers with their children??

Surprising the words out of babes mouths, these are not taught concepts but witnessed concepts ...................

[/QUOTE]

You have a weird child that seems to only see race first. None of my children describe the people they are talking about in terms of color first. You should teach them better...or make up better believable stories to dupe ppl with

An 18 month old is most likely the most color blind person on the planet. This woman can't possibly be this stupid
Babies are racist, dummy: Baby Racists At Our Sweetest Age We re Capable of Nasty Impulses

And you are the one who is stupid.

Clearly, we should take all babies away from their parents (who look like them) and have them raised by a government approved multi-racial multi-cultural and gender-confused tribe so that they develop the appropriate pc viewpoints.

So they will have to re-educate all the wild animals, not just humans.

At this rate, they should have us all PC in about one billion years.

Indeed. How dare those amoebe divide and start specializing.

Racism is a taught concept, at that age the infant is incapable of racism. It would require the skills to both recognize the other human as being different and then attaching bias to it ....................

An 18 month old child is not capable of understanding the essentials required to complete this process.

Now a full grown woman who would attempt to make a race issue with an eighteen month old child is a race baiter and pure piece of shit who sees racism every where they look.

There pledge in life is to ferret out racism wherever it exist and if it don't exist they will do all the work required to initiate it and stoke the fire till called out on their bull shit !!!

The ability of a young child to react fearfully to a person or a face that is unfamiliar is instinctive, and long ago would have served a purpose.

Forum List

Back