IN Rep. Vanessa Summers believes an 18 month old is racist.

Continue on with your normal ignorance.

You ignorance exudes from you quite readily.
Your hatred for others is a great indicator that you have not figured out how to mature.

You contradicted your own stupid comment you used to open the OP.
200_s.gif

Half of our children were scared shitless of strangers, it's normal for a child. Race had zero to do with it

Homo lover I presume....or just a homo?
:blahblah:

Your hatred for others is a great indicator that you have not figured out how to mature.

200_s.gif

Half of our children were scared shitless of strangers, it's normal for a child. Race had zero to do with it

I've decided to stop responding to you loons throwing out your child insults, it seems you come sniffing around, get butt hurt then bawl to the USMB Nannies. Nobody needs that shit. Now go away, for good

You will or should notice the only time someone responds to you is because you are the queen of childish insults.
Post something with intelligence or if its factual and you may see a different response.
:dance:

200_s.gif

I've decided to stop responding to you loons throwing out your child insults, it seems you come sniffing around, get butt hurt then bawl to the USMB Nannies. Nobody needs that shit. Now go away, for good

You will or should notice the only time someone responds to you is because you are the queen of childish insults.
Post something with intelligence or if its factual and you may see a different response.

Ignored, see how it works? Now kindly never bother me again, it's not like you should EVER be taken serious

To easy. You know you cannot win an argument because you use the childish tactics you claim to hate.
Bye, bye!:asshole:

Ignored, see how it works? Now kindly never bother me again, it's not like you should EVER be taken serious

The OP still pushing her silly thread? While continuing to put more and more posters on Ignore? Well, Sassy (or LGS), if you have to keep putting more and more on Ignore, has it crossed your mind that it may be YOU?

Forum List

Back