IN Rep. Vanessa Summers believes an 18 month old is racist.

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
An 18 month old is most likely the most color blind person on the planet. This woman can't possibly be this stupid

You may have heard about the Religious Freedom bill that just got signed here in Indiana. Many folks have asked us our thoughts about it, and we spoke about it on our show the other day.

In short, it's been contentious, and in our view the hysteria over it has been pretty absurd, considering how many other states already have such legislation in place.

But the contentiousness reached a new level of idiocy a few days ago during the debates over the bill, when Democratic Rep. Vanessa Summers accused the 18 month old son of her Republican colleague, Jud McMillin, of being "scared" of her because she's black.

xe148f50ea2f1459215686243451fa7dc_S.jpg.pagespeed.ic.xaTKd2CCyT.webp

Rep. Summers apparently met the child some time ago, and she recalled how that went:

"He looked at me like I was a monster and turned around and cried. And I told him (the child's father) you need to introduce your child to some people that are dark-skinned so he will not be scared."

IN Rep. Vanessa Summers Believes An 18 Month Old Is Racist. - Chicks on the Right

Looks like to me, she's not holding that child responsible for his actions....but his parents.

Love the site "Chicks on the Right"....is it a sister site to "Ni**ers on the Right" and "Honkies on the Right" and "Beaners on the Right" and "Chinks on the Right" and "Kikes on the Right"?

Half of our children were scared shitless of strangers, it's normal for a child. Race had zero to do with it

An 18 month old is most likely the most color blind person on the planet. This woman can't possibly be this stupid
Babies are racist, dummy: Baby Racists At Our Sweetest Age We re Capable of Nasty Impulses

And you are the one who is stupid.

Clearly, we should take all babies away from their parents (who look like them) and have them raised by a government approved multi-racial multi-cultural and gender-confused tribe so that they develop the appropriate pc viewpoints.

Last edited:

You may have heard about the Religious Freedom bill that just got signed here in Indiana. Many folks have asked us our thoughts about it, and we spoke about it on our show the other day.

In short, it's been contentious, and in our view the hysteria over it has been pretty absurd, considering how many other states already have such legislation in place.

But the contentiousness reached a new level of idiocy a few days ago during the debates over the bill, when Democratic Rep. Vanessa Summers accused the 18 month old son of her Republican colleague, Jud McMillin, of being "scared" of her because she's black.

xe148f50ea2f1459215686243451fa7dc_S.jpg.pagespeed.ic.xaTKd2CCyT.webp

Rep. Summers apparently met the child some time ago, and she recalled how that went:

"He looked at me like I was a monster and turned around and cried. And I told him (the child's father) you need to introduce your child to some people that are dark-skinned so he will not be scared."

IN Rep. Vanessa Summers Believes An 18 Month Old Is Racist. - Chicks on the Right

Eighteen month old racists, silly idea. When did it start for you?

Babies are racist, dummy: Baby Racists At Our Sweetest Age We re Capable of Nasty Impulses

Clearly, we should take all babies away from their parents (who look like them) and have the raised by a government approved multi-racial multi-cultural and gender-confused tribe so that they develop the appropriate pc viewpoints.
No, you should just deal with reality. Simple, well kinda...

18 month children are pretty shy and afraid. Most parents teach their children to be leery of strangers.

It is ridiculous to call the child racist because they are afraid of a stranger.

Stupid women, with no understanding of children.

Well, this IS the party who just had a member suggest that people who inherit should be drug tested. No less, at the same tie screaming that welfare recipients shouldn't be drug tested.

They are truly stupid.

Clearly, we should take all babies away from their parents (who look like them) and have the raised by a government approved multi-racial multi-cultural and gender-confused tribe so that they develop the appropriate pc viewpoints.
No, you should just deal with reality. Simple, well kinda...

What do you know about reality?

I've actually seen things like that happen.

When a toddler who has been around nothing but people of their own race for a long time first encounters someone of a different race, their reaction is one of confusion and fear. It freaks them out at first.

I've seen some black people take these situations in stride and with some good humor.

I've actually seen things like that happen.

When a toddler who has been around nothing but people of their own race for a long time first encounters someone of a different race, their reaction is one of confusion and fear. It freaks them out at first.

I've seen some black people take these situations in stride and with some good humor.

And in reverse. I was with a black buddy of mine's family. His cousin's son was about that age and he kept staring at me. Finally I said, "he's wondering, geez, why is this guy so pale? Has he been sick or something?" They all laughed, they appreciated I disarmed it. The father said "I'm glad you said that..."

Humor is a lot better than overraction, there's a woman referred to by the OP who could learn that

Forum List

Back