Black patronizing month message from that guy in the Navy posing as a woman and claims climate change is racist. Not an SNL skit.

What in the woke bingo word salad does that mean and WHY are our tax dollars going to it?

Something needs to get done asap. Even the climate is racist.

The polls aren't that good a guide on this as 56% of Hispanics and more than 80% of black Americans identify as Democrats who are pushing the AGW narrative. A lot--billions?--of our tax dollars are going into 'woke' efforts not to make the lives of anybody better but to re-educate and indoctrinate them with the AGW theory for climate change and engender their support. That speech by Rachel Levine is most likely pure 'woke' propaganda. She probably took her information from this poll on a decidedly pro AGW site:

1708454947366.png

I am pretty sure an honest poll would show that the vast majority of Hispanic and black people are far more interested in stretching their paychecks to the end of the week or month, being able to afford food, clothing, housing, and pay the bills for their families, maybe enjoy a few personal pleasures along the way. They probably don't even think about climate change unless somebody is in their face about it.

I want you to go here -- Communist Party USA and tell me what the CPUSA and the dimocrap scum party disagree on.

Do it. Just for S&G's
Democrats are beyond communist. They are cultist in a global cult run by the WEF. They are selling America out to their masters.

Democrats will bring the WEF great reset to America

Democrats = WEF

Forum List

Back