IN Rep. Vanessa Summers believes an 18 month old is racist.

Half of our children were scared shitless of strangers, it's normal for a child. Race had zero to do with it

Race had much to do with it because a black object looks very different than a white object. I'm not surprised you don't know that.

Racism is a taught concept, at that age the infant is incapable of racism. It would require the skills to both recognize the other human as being different and then attaching bias to it ....................

An 18 month old child is not capable of understanding the essentials required to complete this process.

Now a full grown woman who would attempt to make a race issue with an eighteen month old child is a race baiter and pure piece of shit who sees racism every where they look.

There pledge in life is to ferret out racism wherever it exist and if it don't exist they will do all the work required to initiate it and stoke the fire till called out on their bull shit !!!

The ability of a young child to react fearfully to a person or a face that is unfamiliar is instinctive, and long ago would have served a purpose.

It still serves a purpose "stranger danger"

Half of our children were scared shitless of strangers, it's normal for a child. Race had zero to do with it

Race had much to do with it because a black object looks very different than a white object. I'm not surprised you don't know that.

Racism is a taught concept, at that age the infant is incapable of racism. It would require the skills to both recognize the other human as being different and then attaching bias to it ....................

An 18 month old child is not capable of understanding the essentials required to complete this process.

Now a full grown woman who would attempt to make a race issue with an eighteen month old child is a race baiter and pure piece of shit who sees racism every where they look.

There pledge in life is to ferret out racism wherever it exist and if it don't exist they will do all the work required to initiate it and stoke the fire till called out on their bull shit !!!

The ability of a young child to react fearfully to a person or a face that is unfamiliar is instinctive, and long ago would have served a purpose.

So your point would be??
Are you conceding the point to our side??

If it is instinctual then it is not racism but is reflexive as driven by innate emotions passed on through years of genetics...............

Letting racism enter the conversation at any point and time after a determination has been made as instinctual would be indicative the person was a race baiter and just as our side has claimed ignorant and with bias ......................

Also most animals judge by color, smell, and size, in their mating practices.

As far as color goes, you're a bit off. Color mostly comes into play in regards to catching attention, and aren't really an overall determining factor. For example, a male peacock has an assortment of vibrant colors that attract females' attention, amongst an assortment of other behavioral displays. More vibrant colors will draw the eye more and may result in the female paying closer attention to one male over the other. Ultimately, it's the song and dance routine that wins the female over. Having more vibrant coloration simply increases the chances that the female may not notice the other guy's song and dance in the first place. All male peacocks are the same color, after all.

In certain primate species, including humans, reddish hues may aid successful copulation for female members. During ovulation the genital region typically becomes engorged with blood, causing a reddish blushing hue that can signal fertility to males. In these species of primate, the males have typically been since evolved to be sexually drawn to the color red for this reason. Human females evolved to conceal signs of ovulation, as a means of promoting long term monogamous commitments from males (due to the unusually long gestational and maturation period of human young), but this trait is witnessed in human behavior, particularly the female practice of applying red lipstick (creating a pseudo-vagina displaying availability for copulation) and other makeup, and a strong frequency of male attraction to females with naturally red highlighting characteristics (i.e. red hair and freckles). Once again, this is not an attraction to the woman's skin color, but to a hue that overlays her skin color, and is simply an evolutionary indication of ovulation, nothing more.
Eh? You need to learn to take a joke. Obviously it wasn't meant to be a dictionary definition from the enclopedia brittanica.

For starters, I don't think humans will be around a million years, let alone one billion; though having to send lions, tigers, bears, rabbits and parrots to school to be taught by some irate feminist/al sharpton, is a funny mental image - which unfortunately you didn't get from my post.

An 18 month old is most likely the most color blind person on the planet. This woman can't possibly be this stupid
Babies are racist, dummy: Baby Racists At Our Sweetest Age We re Capable of Nasty Impulses

And you are the one who is stupid.

Clearly, we should take all babies away from their parents (who look like them) and have them raised by a government approved multi-racial multi-cultural and gender-confused tribe so that they develop the appropriate pc viewpoints.
Also most animals judge by color, smell, and size, in their mating practices.

So they will have to re-educate all the wild animals, not just humans.

At this rate, they should have us all PC in about one billion years.

Indeed. How dare those amoebe divide and start specializing.
You should watch one of the newer Pink Panther movies, which features a PC mad feminist.

So your point would be??

If it is instinctual then it is not racism but is reflexive as driven by innate emotions passed on through years of genetics...............

Letting racism enter the conversation at any point and time after a determination has been made as instinctual would be indicative the person was a race baiter and just as our side has claimed ignorant and with bias ......................

The woman never called the child a racist.

xe148f50ea2f1459215686243451fa7dc_S.jpg.pagespeed.ic.y61Wt2JeW8.jpg

Maybe the child had never seen Barney in glasses.

I have six children and at 18 mos old they knew nothing of race, all they see are people. Take your elementary bull shit and try to snow some gullible left loon

Do you learn to read baby minds after having so many?
I'm reminded of the phrase..."It's a vagina, not a clown car." :D

The article the redirect take you to contains this :

IN Rep. Vanessa Summers Believes An 18 Month Old Is Racist.
Written by Mockarena

You may have heard about the Religious Freedom bill that just got signed here in Indiana. Many folks have asked us our thoughts about it, and we spoke about it on our show the other day if you're interested in taking a listen right here.

In short, it's been contentious, and in our view the hysteria over it has been pretty absurd, considering how many other states already have such legislation in place.

But the contentiousness reached a new level of idiocy a few days ago during the debates over the bill, when Democratic Rep. Vanessa Summers accused the 18 month old son of her Republican colleague, Jud McMillin, of being "scared" of her because she's black.

Are you really that naive or just plain old stupid??
You did read the title of this thread, correct??

Can you say "Implied" ??

More proof that there is no accusation you can make about progressive liberals that goes too far. They have no shame.

Someone In Austin Is Putting Up 'Exclusively For White People' Stickers [UPDATED]
The Huffington Post | By Lilly Workneh
Posted: 03/19/2015 4:36 pm EDT Updated: 03/22/2015 2:59 pm EDT

UPDATE: 3/22, 2:35 p.m. -- A man has come forward claiming to be responsible for distributing the "whites only" stickers in Austin, Texas, according to a video posted to YouTube on Thursday. (Warning: graphic language)

In the video, Adam Reposa, an Austin area-based attorney -- whose identity was confirmed by The Huffington Post -- admitted he distributed the seals and published a video defending his actions.

“Why I did it is pretty clear," a shirtless Reposa says in the video, "because it would be obvious that even though people know the real problem -- and the problem is people without money are getting f****d -- they’re getting pushed out, and pretty quick, this area of town is turning into whites only, not by law like it used to be."

"Everyone’s going to jump on, ‘That’s racist, that’s racist,’" he continued. "Man, this town, the way s**t works is racist. I knew I could bait all of y'all into being as stupid as you are, just allowing the issue to be framed in the most simple way."

An 18 month old is most likely the most color blind person on the planet. This woman can't possibly be this stupid
Babies are racist, dummy: Baby Racists At Our Sweetest Age We re Capable of Nasty Impulses

And you are the one who is stupid.

Clearly, we should take all babies away from their parents (who look like them) and have the raised by a government approved multi-racial multi-cultural and gender-confused tribe so that they develop the appropriate pc viewpoints.
No, you should just deal with reality. Simple, well kinda...

Your parents really screwed you up kid, not everyone is as hate filled as you are.

in fact very few are and most of those that are are in Radical Islam.

I am surprised that you don't know that the Rep. is playing to her base. The sad thing is that people are not pointing one thing out: One data point does not make for a trend.

Does anything ever have anything to do with race?

Yes, lots of things do.

This is how whites discuss racial issues. It sounds "funny" to them so it must be funny.

That is completely false, and is a very racist thing to say. Racists discuss things that way. Why you would insist that all white people are inherently racist is beyond me, other than the fact that you are possibly racist yourself.

Then when it gets explained to them....they cant handle it. It must be a funny reason...but one thing it is never ever ever...is racist.

You are jumping to alot of conclusions here, without any supporting evidence. There is a word for this. It's called "prejudice."

I'm learning that nothing ever ever ever has anything to do with race.*

*to white people

What does that have to do with me? Oh, you think I'm white. Guess again!!

Thank goodness you're not being racist, and jumping to conclusions that are based on racial defined biases.

Eh? You need to learn to take a joke. Obviously it wasn't meant to be a dictionary definition from the enclopedia brittanica.

For starters, I don't think humans will be around a million years, let alone one billion; though having to send lions, tigers, bears, rabbits and parrots to school to be taught by some irate feminist/al sharpton, is a funny mental image - which unfortunately you didn't get from my post.

A dog belonging to a white owner will usually bark furiously the first time they see a black person.
Average white IQ; 99: Average Asian IQ; 105: Average African American IQ; 85:
The country's been workin' on bridging that chasm for 50 years to no avail. Its beginning to like the New Testament description of the permanence of the chasm between Heaven and Hell
Why did the man keep pounding his thumb with a hammer? Because it felt so good when he stopped!

So your point would be??

Ok, implied. Same diff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back