In one week, Mitt "flip-flops" on gay adoption, China and Bill Clinton

FLASHBACK !!!!! A role model for Obama's "evolutions".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbdzMLk9wHQ]Historical Campaign Ad: Windsurfing (Bush-Cheney '04) - YouTube[/ame]

Luckily, only about 20% are such incredibly thick, brainwashed dittohead dupes...

Going from civil unions all the way to gay marriage is like FOR Romneycare>repeal Obamacare, for civil unions> AGAINST civil unions, etc etc etc

Im shocked. You provide links demonstrating that Obama flipped on his positions and I am the one getting spanked. Hilarious.

Because you see nothing wrong with holding millions of Americans hostage to redistribute America's wealth to the top 1%. I've been telling you that. Americans suffering is funny to you. That's why you don't have a problem with it. You're not unlike most Republicans. See? Even the Christian Science Monitor says it's wrong, but Republicans don't understand why. In their moral scheme, blackmail, hostage taking and suffering are OK as long as the money keeps flowing to the top. Obama can't stand to see the hilarity in Americans suffering the way you can.

I'm glad we both agree. So we really have nothing to debate.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be spanked again, I'd have to have been a first time. Quite frankly, i dont float that way. Sorry to disappoint you rdean.

I dont feel like naming every single one of obama's countless flipflops. Let's just start with a few:

1) Closing gitmo
2) Opposing gay marriage
3) Transparency.

Just to name a few. Of course, by calling them flip flops Im presuming he wasnt simply lying about his positions to get elected to begin with. I wouldnt put it past him.

Yea, let's start with Gitmo.

It was the generals who said we should close Gitmo because al Qaeda was using it as a "recruiting tool".

http://csis.org/files/media/csis/pubs/080905_mendelson_guantanamo_web.pdf

Military officials say Gitmo has been a "recruiting tool" for terrorists

June 17, 2008, testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee, Alberto Mora, former Navy general counsel, said: "[T]here are serving U.S. flag-rank officers who maintain that the first and second identifiable causes of U.S. combat deaths in Iraq -- as judged by their effectiveness in recruiting insurgent fighters into combat -- are, respectively the symbols of Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo."

----------------------------------------

Now remember, this is the SAME right wing who screamed that Obama should be listening to the generals. So Obama, thinking he had biparison support began the procedure to close Gitmo and transfer it's detainees to maximum security prisons on the US.

Top Republicans supported the closing. Check out this partial letter:

Here is the entire statement from Norquist, Keene and Barr::

As it moves to close Guantanamo and develop policies for handling terrorism suspects going forward, the government should rely upon our established, traditional system of justice. This includes our system of federal prisons, which have repeatedly proven they can safely hold persons convicted of terrorism offenses.

We are confident that the government can preserve national security without resorting to sweeping and radical departures from an American constitutional tradition that has served us effectively for over two centuries.

Conservative Trio Supports Transferring Gitmo Detainees To Illinois

------------------------------------------------

Now in a secret meeting on the night of Obama's inauguration, Republicans met to plan his downfall. The strategy was to take the opposite opinion of everything he does no matter how it hurts the country.

NBC News Decision 92 Republican Convention News (Secret Meeting to Take Down Obama Exposed) - IMDb

On Obama's inauguration day, Congressional Republican leadership held a secret meeting where they agreed to oppose President Obama on every economic proposal according to Robert Draper's new book.

---------------------------------------------

We know this has been part of the Republican strategy. They told us.

---------------------------------------
So what did Republicans do? They terrorized the American people into believe Obama was going to release al Qaeda onto city streets.

Republicans have already settled on a five-letter messaging counter-attack to President Obama's plan to shutter the Guantanamo Bay prison within a year: NIMBY. Within the past few days, John McCain and Karl Rove have helped reinforce the perception that Guantanamo detainees could not be moved to U.S. soil without a popular backlash.

As McCain told Fox News yesterday:

Where are you going to send [the detainees]? That decision I would have made before I'd announced the closure, because I don't know of a state in America that wants them in their state. It's going to -- you think Yucca Mountain is a NIMBY problem? Wait till you see this one.
Never mind that McCain seemed to have made that decision in 2007 ...

Yes. I would close Guantanamo Bay. And I would move those prisoners to Fort Leavenworth.

Not In My Backyard: The GOPers Complicating Obama's Gitmo Closure

-------------------------------------------------------------------

But let's don't stop there. Let's look at ANOTHER Obama "flip flop". He didn't want to extend the Bush Tax Cuts, but then he did. Yea, why did he?

From the conservative "Christian Science Monitor":

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

The Republican leadership was (and is) MORE than willing to let millions of unemployed suffer just to extend the tax cuts that go mostly to the wealthy. And don't believe those millions of unemployed didn't include Republicans.

So there. Two Obama "flip flops". But who can blame him? Republicans blackmailed him by holding millions of Americans hostage. Easy for them. Very easy.

So come on. Check out my links, prove me wrong shitstain. I dare you!

Oops, you just got spanked ------> again!

You're amusing as always, Deanie.

The truth is...Barry could have gotten rid of the Bush tax cuts when he held super majorities. He was forced into a flip flop on those cuts however because his stimulus failed so miserably and his own economists were warning him about the dangers of increasing taxes in a weak economy. What's rich is that now Barry has once again flip flopped the other way, calling for tax increases on the wealthy...but he's only doing that because he knows the GOP controlled House will never pass it. That's the problem with "your guy" Deanie...he makes decisions based on what's good for HIS reelection and not for what's good for the country. The whole Buffett Rule bruhaha? It's another example of Barry calling for something that he KNOWS will never be passed...which is darned good for him because if it WAS then he'd have to take responsibility for the resulting economic disaster.

Obama never had super majorities. The Democrats have Blue Dog conservatives that always vote Republican. Republicans vote in a block because they are 90% white. Because Republicans vote in a single block with a single agenda, they just assume Democrats do to. I know you don't understand that. There is not a lot of Republicans who understand anything of any importance. I believe they just don't have what it takes.

The stimulus didn't fail. Simply another right wing lie in a very, very long list. Just because EVERYTHING Republicans do fails, you can't assign the same standard to Democrats.

Last edited by a moderator:
obama-romney-flips-i-evolve.jpg

That there is some funny shyte!

You realize that Obama's flip-flops... i mean "evolutions" make Mitt look like an amatuer right?

this is a flat out lie you fool and wont fix your Mittness of a problem.

His true beliefs are in the Mittness protection program.

No one will ever know them

Last edited:
I love the Rombots trying to paint President Obama as "flip flopper". Anyone who has taken even a community college course in psychology knows it's classic deflection. There has never been a candidate that flips like Reversible Mittens so their only hope is to try to make President Obama the flip flopper. It's laughable.

Dear idiots one look at the progression of the American voter on the issue tells you many Americans have EVOLVED on this issue

So when you fuck with Obama about evloving you are insulting voters.

Just keep trying to shrink that party.

I guess your better at cheating than acuatually winning real votes with ideas

Dear idiots one look at the progression of the American voter on the issue tells you many Americans have EVOLVED on this issue
TM you are aware that some species "evolved" themselves into extinction?

Which is exactly what the liberal's are doing to themselves.

The OWS protester's were a prime example of this dead end evolution.

Now they are basically gone...... extinct...........

Last edited:
sunni you are mentally ill and I dont put much stock in ANYTHING you dribble out here.

I do read it though.

make you feel better

In two days, Romney flip flops on gay adoption and now Bill Clinton. Last week, it was China. This is what Mitt said before the flip flop:

It's pretty impressive over there how quickly they can build things, how productive they are as a society. You should see their airport compared to our airports, their highways, their train systems. They're moving quickly in part because the regulators see their job as encouraging private people. It's amazing. The head of Coca-Cola said the business environment is friendlier in China than in America. And that's because of the regulators. That's because of government.

He even panders to tier four Liberty University which teaches Mitt's religion is a "cult" as well as magical creation as part of their "science" curriculum. Besides money at any cost, does he stand for anything?

Romney Praises Bill Clinton As New Democrat

Remember, in 1992 Mitt voted in the Democratic primaries because he felt Clinton was the "worst" choice for president.

How many "flip-flops" does Mitt have?

14 Bald-Faced Mitt Romney Flip-Flops That Were Dug Up By John McCain - Business Insider

Mitt Romney Flip-Flops

We don't say "flip flop" these days.. We say "evolves."

:lol:

In one week, Mitt "flip-flops" on gay adoption, China and Bill Clinton

As time (and, campaigning) goes on....The Mitt is looking more-and-more like another The DICK; Armey creation; this election's "Snooki Palin".

He strings-together endless-rhetorical-phrases....and, Teabaggers (actually) believe he's saying something.
eusa_doh.gif

Much like Lil' Dumbya & Snooki Palin....the NeoCons see someone who's totally-manageable....for the right-price.

The White-Wingers? Hell.....he's the Right-color.....even if he is a Mormon. He's kinda a weenie, but....he will fall-in-line....if he knows what's good for him.

He's the "darling" of Wall $treet....and, can "work" inve$tor$, like Snooki Palin could "work" Pageant-crowds and new-"conservatives" (with the mentality/maturity of 13-year-old boys).

Bill+Clinton+and+Obama+at+Tubbs+Memorial.jpg

".....And, he thinks he's ready for The Debate!!"

Last edited:
Yea, let's start with Gitmo.

It was the generals who said we should close Gitmo because al Qaeda was using it as a "recruiting tool".

http://csis.org/files/media/csis/pubs/080905_mendelson_guantanamo_web.pdf

Military officials say Gitmo has been a "recruiting tool" for terrorists

June 17, 2008, testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee, Alberto Mora, former Navy general counsel, said: "[T]here are serving U.S. flag-rank officers who maintain that the first and second identifiable causes of U.S. combat deaths in Iraq -- as judged by their effectiveness in recruiting insurgent fighters into combat -- are, respectively the symbols of Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo."

----------------------------------------

Now remember, this is the SAME right wing who screamed that Obama should be listening to the generals. So Obama, thinking he had biparison support began the procedure to close Gitmo and transfer it's detainees to maximum security prisons on the US.

Top Republicans supported the closing. Check out this partial letter:

Here is the entire statement from Norquist, Keene and Barr::

As it moves to close Guantanamo and develop policies for handling terrorism suspects going forward, the government should rely upon our established, traditional system of justice. This includes our system of federal prisons, which have repeatedly proven they can safely hold persons convicted of terrorism offenses.

We are confident that the government can preserve national security without resorting to sweeping and radical departures from an American constitutional tradition that has served us effectively for over two centuries.

Conservative Trio Supports Transferring Gitmo Detainees To Illinois

------------------------------------------------

Now in a secret meeting on the night of Obama's inauguration, Republicans met to plan his downfall. The strategy was to take the opposite opinion of everything he does no matter how it hurts the country.

NBC News Decision 92 Republican Convention News (Secret Meeting to Take Down Obama Exposed) - IMDb

On Obama's inauguration day, Congressional Republican leadership held a secret meeting where they agreed to oppose President Obama on every economic proposal according to Robert Draper's new book.

---------------------------------------------

We know this has been part of the Republican strategy. They told us.

---------------------------------------
So what did Republicans do? They terrorized the American people into believe Obama was going to release al Qaeda onto city streets.

Republicans have already settled on a five-letter messaging counter-attack to President Obama's plan to shutter the Guantanamo Bay prison within a year: NIMBY. Within the past few days, John McCain and Karl Rove have helped reinforce the perception that Guantanamo detainees could not be moved to U.S. soil without a popular backlash.

As McCain told Fox News yesterday:

Where are you going to send [the detainees]? That decision I would have made before I'd announced the closure, because I don't know of a state in America that wants them in their state. It's going to -- you think Yucca Mountain is a NIMBY problem? Wait till you see this one.
Never mind that McCain seemed to have made that decision in 2007 ...

Yes. I would close Guantanamo Bay. And I would move those prisoners to Fort Leavenworth.

Not In My Backyard: The GOPers Complicating Obama's Gitmo Closure

-------------------------------------------------------------------

But let's don't stop there. Let's look at ANOTHER Obama "flip flop". He didn't want to extend the Bush Tax Cuts, but then he did. Yea, why did he?

From the conservative "Christian Science Monitor":

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

The Republican leadership was (and is) MORE than willing to let millions of unemployed suffer just to extend the tax cuts that go mostly to the wealthy. And don't believe those millions of unemployed didn't include Republicans.

So there. Two Obama "flip flops". But who can blame him? Republicans blackmailed him by holding millions of Americans hostage. Easy for them. Very easy.

So come on. Check out my links, prove me wrong shitstain. I dare you!

Oops, you just got spanked ------> again!

You're amusing as always, Deanie.

The truth is...Barry could have gotten rid of the Bush tax cuts when he held super majorities. He was forced into a flip flop on those cuts however because his stimulus failed so miserably and his own economists were warning him about the dangers of increasing taxes in a weak economy. What's rich is that now Barry has once again flip flopped the other way, calling for tax increases on the wealthy...but he's only doing that because he knows the GOP controlled House will never pass it. That's the problem with "your guy" Deanie...he makes decisions based on what's good for HIS reelection and not for what's good for the country. The whole Buffett Rule bruhaha? It's another example of Barry calling for something that he KNOWS will never be passed...which is darned good for him because if it WAS then he'd have to take responsibility for the resulting economic disaster.

Obama never had super majorities. The Democrats have Blue Dog conservatives that always vote Republican. Republicans vote in a block because they are 90% white. Because Republicans vote in a single block with a single agenda, they just assume Democrats do to. I know you don't understand that. There is not a lot of Republicans who understand anything of any importance. I believe they just don't have what it takes.

The stimulus didn't fail. Simply another right wing lie in a very, very long list. Just because EVERYTHING Republicans do fails, you can't assign the same standard to Democrats.

Why do you think Blue Dog Conservatives vote Republican?
Could it be because there is no conservative representation in the Democratic party?
Could it be because the liberals have hijacked the party?

In two days, Romney flip flops on gay adoption and now Bill Clinton. Last week, it was China. This is what Mitt said before the flip flop:

It's pretty impressive over there how quickly they can build things, how productive they are as a society. You should see their airport compared to our airports, their highways, their train systems. They're moving quickly in part because the regulators see their job as encouraging private people. It's amazing. The head of Coca-Cola said the business environment is friendlier in China than in America. And that's because of the regulators. That's because of government.

He even panders to tier four Liberty University which teaches Mitt's religion is a "cult" as well as magical creation as part of their "science" curriculum. Besides money at any cost, does he stand for anything?

Remember, in 1992 Mitt voted in the Democratic primaries because he felt Clinton was the "worst" choice for president.

14 Bald-Faced Mitt Romney Flip-Flops That Were Dug Up By John McCain - Business Insider

Mitt Romney Flip-Flops

These people aren't voting for Romney because he'd make a good president. They don't even like him.

They're voting for him because he isn't Obama.

It doesn't matter what Romney is .. it's what he isn't.

Mitt Romney Flip-Flops

These people aren't voting for Romney because he'd make a good president. They don't even like him.

They're voting for him because he isn't Obama.

It doesn't matter what Romney is .. it's what he isn't.

That says a whole lot more about obama than I think you intended to say.. but, whatever. :eusa_hand:

It's also about Free markets and Capitalism vs this administration who is anti Capitalism.
It's also about European socialism vs non socialism.
the biggest thing about the votes is going to be about Freedom and smaller government vs. Larger Government and control over the people.

Forum List

Back