Watch DeSantis in the Upcoming Weeks

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
I predict he'll get more and more desperate to appeal to the GOP base of poorly educated voters.There is a market for that.

You know the kids who would never pay attention in history class who were passed along so the teacher wouldn't have to put up with them the following year? Most grew up to be politically neutral people who didn't care one way or the other about history and went on with their lives. If they became informed about history; it was by sheer accident. They became informed (for better or for worse) through television. Just for one example (this isn't about race but it provides the best example)... The freedom riders/lunch counter sit-ins were not taught in school for example. Some learned about them on a TV show called "Happy Days" for example.

Let alone world history which rears its head every 10-15 years or so in modern day conflicts. The GOP tries to fill in the blanks in that history and re-writes much of it to put conservatives (which is their current ideology du jour) in a favorable light. Seldom is it mentioned that the Democrats used to be the Conservative party and Republicans were comparatively liberal. My hhow things have changed. Without the historical teachings; the youth have no way of knowing this of course and many (if not most) grew up not knowing it.

Back to the kids who got passed along. Some became successful. They were responsible with their money. Married well (as we used to say), had kids who are now providing for them as they age. Or became content providers of some sort.

However A lot of these folks are now finding out that they should have paid attention in school and the world has caught up to them. They are no longer insulated from globalization. Wal*Mart will sell you an item made in China that costs them pennies less than a comparable American item. As will Target, as will PetCo, as will JC Penny as will Amazon. You think Jeff Bezos cares about American supply chains? LOL. Make me laugh harder. So most of those kids became content consumers; not content providers and they are learning the hard way that their lifestyles are not sustainable when some nameless faceless corporate suit wants to move their job to Sri Lanka to save a few pennies. Or raise the price of milk in a market because there is no longer competition from vanquished competitors.

Trump markets to the folks (mainly) who were not so smart in school and who are now pissed off about where they are in life. He also has a market with people who have grown up pressing the reset button after their Halo character was killed; this mindset has translated into their lifestyles. In real life; there is no-reset button. There is no do-over. And no...you are not guaranteed "your chance". So they get angry as well.

Trump, you see, was and is not interested in history and its lessons. He was insulated from globalization by virtue of having picked the right parents. We saw what an amateur he is during his administration where he had no remedies for any sustained issue our nation was facing.

The promising of a miracle wasn't a choice he made. It was all he had in his toolbox. Pathetic.

BTW...you saw this briefly with Romney in 2012. His solution for starting a business? Borrow money from your parents.
Romney Solution: Just Borrow Money from Parents

Mitt just goes with what he knows. :lol:

Not that the Democrats are flush with great ideas themselves of course. Being the sane party has served them well in recent years. That time too is passing.

DeSantis is in a weird place politically speaking. I, too, think he should have sat out until 2028. However that was not a sure thing either. He would have 5 years of more "help me" pleas whenever Florida got hit with a hurricane or tropical storm; 5 more years of this bizarre cruelty he revels in delivering to people; 5 more years of ammo for his opponents. The positives far outweighed the negatives though in waiting. No incumbent in 2028; the penchant of Americans to not reward the party of a two term president with a third term; Harris looks incredibly beatable right now.... So he's here, now, in 2023 with a campaign that is adrift where the appetite of the current GOP electorate is revenge and spite Unfortunately for him, the GOP already has a master chef when it comes to cooking up the tripe they wish to consume.

This is Candycorn and I approved this message.

I suspect that in the coming weeks, probably by Labor Day, Gov. DeSantis will just pull the plug on his campaign. Anyone who wants the Republicans to prevail next year will be looking to unite behind the nominee, Donald J. Trump.

I think you're right about that.
Ron has no chance at the nomination and is going to be out of office by 2028 when the next time he has a chance for the Oval Office.

Sadly it will be Trump versus Biden and you better hope Biden can win those swing States like Michigan and so on again because Trump just has to win the Electoral College and bam another four years of him!

Anyhoo, if that does happen ( Trump wins ) I am moving to Mexico and helping Mexico Build a Wall to keep all of you over here!

Ron has no chance at the nomination and is going to be out of office by 2028 when the next time he has a chance for the Oval Office.

Sadly it will be Trump versus Biden and you better hope Biden can win those swing States like Michigan and so on again because Trump just has to win the Electoral College and bam another four years of him!

Anyhoo, if that does happen ( Trump wins ) I am moving to Mexico and helping Mexico Build a Wall to keep all of you over here!

Your people will start that civil war you're all decrying here if Trump is elected again. And it will be the fault of all of you, because you've taught your people that he is the End of Democracy, etc, because you're just Butthurt.

Your people will start that civil war you're all decrying here if Trump is elected again. And it will be the fault of all of you, because you've taught your people that he is the End of Democracy, etc, because you're just Butthurt.
🤔, fuck you!

1. Not my fucking people because I think both Biden and Trump are worthless, so not my people!

2. I never said Democracy will end seeing we are a Republic, so again fuck you!

I predict he'll get more and more desperate to appeal to the GOP base of poorly educated voters.There is a market for that.

You know the kids who would never pay attention in history class who were passed along so the teacher wouldn't have to put up with them the following year? Most grew up to be politically neutral people who didn't care one way or the other about history and went on with their lives. If they became informed about history; it was by sheer accident. They became informed (for better or for worse) through television. Just for one example (this isn't about race but it provides the best example)... The freedom riders/lunch counter sit-ins were not taught in school for example. Some learned about them on a TV show called "Happy Days" for example.

Let alone world history which rears its head every 10-15 years or so in modern day conflicts. The GOP tries to fill in the blanks in that history and re-writes much of it to put conservatives (which is their current ideology du jour) in a favorable light. Seldom is it mentioned that the Democrats used to be the Conservative party and Republicans were comparatively liberal. My hhow things have changed. Without the historical teachings; the youth have no way of knowing this of course and many (if not most) grew up not knowing it.

Back to the kids who got passed along. Some became successful. They were responsible with their money. Married well (as we used to say), had kids who are now providing for them as they age. Or became content providers of some sort.

However A lot of these folks are now finding out that they should have paid attention in school and the world has caught up to them. They are no longer insulated from globalization. Wal*Mart will sell you an item made in China that costs them pennies less than a comparable American item. As will Target, as will PetCo, as will JC Penny as will Amazon. You think Jeff Bezos cares about American supply chains? LOL. Make me laugh harder. So most of those kids became content consumers; not content providers and they are learning the hard way that their lifestyles are not sustainable when some nameless faceless corporate suit wants to move their job to Sri Lanka to save a few pennies. Or raise the price of milk in a market because there is no longer competition from vanquished competitors.

Trump markets to the folks (mainly) who were not so smart in school and who are now pissed off about where they are in life. He also has a market with people who have grown up pressing the reset button after their Halo character was killed; this mindset has translated into their lifestyles. In real life; there is no-reset button. There is no do-over. And no...you are not guaranteed "your chance". So they get angry as well.

Trump, you see, was and is not interested in history and its lessons. He was insulated from globalization by virtue of having picked the right parents. We saw what an amateur he is during his administration where he had no remedies for any sustained issue our nation was facing.

The promising of a miracle wasn't a choice he made. It was all he had in his toolbox. Pathetic.

BTW...you saw this briefly with Romney in 2012. His solution for starting a business? Borrow money from your parents.

Not that the Democrats are flush with great ideas themselves of course. Being the sane party has served them well in recent years. That time too is passing.

DeSantis is in a weird place politically speaking. I, too, think he should have sat out until 2028. However that was not a sure thing either. He would have 5 years of more "help me" pleas whenever Florida got hit with a hurricane or tropical storm; 5 more years of this bizarre cruelty he revels in delivering to people; 5 more years of ammo for his opponents. The positives far outweighed the negatives though in waiting. No incumbent in 2028; the penchant of Americans to not reward the party of a two term president with a third term; Harris looks incredibly beatable right now.... So he's here, now, in 2023 with a campaign that is adrift where the appetite of the current GOP electorate is revenge and spite Unfortunately for him, the GOP already has a master chef when it comes to cooking up the tripe they wish to consume.

Poorly educated includes yourself. Lol.

Supports O, Hill, and dumb Joe. LMFAO.

Thank G-d for that! BiDumbfuck and all DemocRATs are enemies of America.

There's no political competition in Florida; weak, ineffective Republican politicians like DeSantis rise to the top only to fail on the national stage.

See also Jeb! and Rubio.

No, but my point is that DeSantis can't win the nomination.

In a normal political time,

(ie, where we don't have elections that people don't have faith in, don't have coups and don't have retribution for exposing corruption by the biden regime).

Doug Burgum might get some traction -

Sounds like a plan.

(every President just has to win the EC, that's how the US elects Presidents.)

DeSantis want to prove how beneficial slavery was by becoming a chattel slave for a black family.
It seems that you type that History was written one way for Whites. So now you want it to w written one way for African Americans. Perhaps that is the issue. Come hell or high water you just got to prove there is White Trash. There is. Well believe it or not, there are African Americans who are in that category also.

Did you approve this message corny?

You sure about that? Want to rethink that?

Forum List

Back