In God we trust South Dakota will require in God we trust signs in all public schools under new stat

Lol
Superstition was here my ancestors, American Indians were full of it… Worshiping dirt and sticks and shit...

Not sure that is any worse than worshipping a zombie and eating his flesh and blood.
Lol
It is beyond your understanding I’m sure, Common sense eludes you
Actually there is nothing common sense about religion.
Lol
Religion is 100% man-made, Christianity is not a religion... it’s a faith.

faith
noun
\ ˈfāth \
plural faiths\ ˈfāths , sometimes ˈfāt͟hz \
Definition of faith
(Entry 1 of 2)

1a: allegiance to duty or a person : LOYALTYlost faith in the company's president
b(1): fidelity to one's promises
(2): sincerity of intentions acted in good faith
2a(1): belief and trust in and loyalty to God
(2): belief in the traditional doctrines of a religion

b(1): firm belief in something for which there is no proof clinging to the faith that her missing son would one day return
(2): complete trust
3: something that is believed especially with strong conviction especially : a system of religious beliefs
Lol
Christianity, is a Christianity thing apparently you do not understand

so your comment was full of shit,,,

I already knew that,,,
You are clearly of limited intelligence if think nothing preceded Christianity on this continent. Typical arrogance of a religion.

I never claimed one way or the other,,,that was you,

and now we know you were full of shit,,,
Then you would know my comment was not full of shit. Which way is it? Did other religions precede Christianity here or not?

your the one that made the claim not me,,,,
Sorry dude, but no. I did not claim Christianity was here first.
Lol
It was in the constitution first… go back and read your history again

You are clearly of limited intelligence if think nothing preceded Christianity on this continent. Typical arrogance of a religion.

Then you would know my comment was not full of shit. Which way is it? Did other religions precede Christianity here or not?

Lol
Quote where it linked patriotism to religion.

Lol
Quote where it linked patriotism to religion.
4871191ed016c4fdf408c8306dede4bf.png

Where is the choice of free will in that?

There is no reason for a choice. It's the national motto.

1. United States national motto - Wikipedia
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_national_motto
    United States national motto. Jump to navigation Jump to search. United States national motto: In God We Trust. The modern motto of the United States of America, as established in a 1956 law signed by President Dwight D. Eisenhower, is "In God We Trust". The phrase first appeared on U.S. coins in 1864.

"E pluribus unum" superseded "In God We Trust" by a century. It means "out of many, one".

Trump and his white supremacists don't support E pluribus unum, and use God as a beard.

100% wrong.

United States national motto. Jump to navigation Jump to search. United States national motto: In God We Trust. The modern motto of the United States of America, as established in a 1956 law signed by President Dwight D. Eisenhower, is "In God We Trust". The phrase first appeared on U.S. coins in 1864.

"E pluribus unum" superseded "In God We Trust" by a century. It means "out of many, one".

Trump and his white supremacists don't support E pluribus unum, and use God as a beard.

100% wrong.

Prove it

This motto was well known to literate Americans of the 18th century. It appeared in the Gentleman's Magazine, published monthly in London since 1731. The legend "E pluribus unum" was used on the title pages of the annual volumes that contained a collection of the year's twelve editions of the magazine.

In Thomson's 1782 sketch, for the final design, Charles Thomson put this motto on a scroll held in the bald eagle's beak.

"E pluribus unum" is a clear reference to the Thirteen Colonies united into one nation – symbolized by the shield on the eagle's breast. As explained in the official description of the Great Seal, the thirteen vertical stripes "represent the several states all joined in one solid compact entire, supporting a Chief, which unites the whole & represents Congress. The Motto alludes to this union."

E pluribus unum - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

100% wrong.
Prove it
I already did. See post #4

100% wrong.
Prove it

No you didn't, you're a damn liar.

See my post with link above.

100% wrong.
Prove it

No you didn't, you're a damn liar.

See my post with link above.
Use yer googler, scheissekopf.

Patriotism is obvious. But it should never, ever be linked to a religion.

what religion???

Patriotism should never be linked to any religion. Is this clear? Love of country has nothing to do with an adherence to any sect of any religion.
Patriotism should never be linked to any religion. Is this clear?

Our Founding Fathers, even the non-Christians, said otherwise in our Declaration Of Independence.

What non-Christian Founding Fathers (what, no Founding Mothers?)? What religion do you have in mind? In the colonies, white people had a wide variety of religious thought, anyway, and people were beaten, banished, and murdered because of the religious bickering. What is the religion of everyone in South Dakota? Religion and patriotism should never be linked.

you have yet to say what religion is being taught,,,

That is what I have been asking, and no one is answering. Patriotism is a very different thing from religion. What religion is practiced by every person in South Dakota? Is South Dakota like Iran or Saudi Arabia?

Liberal melt Down 5,4,3,2,1 .. oops to late ha

and why do YOU want to indoctrinate my kids with your religion?

what makes you think you have that right?
Why do you want to indoctrinate My child with your atheism?

What makes you think you have that right?
How are they being indoctrinated with atheism?
By normalizing the removal of religion from the public square.

In God We Trust: South Dakota will require "In God We Trust" signs in all public schools under new state law - CBS News
A new law in South Dakota now requires all public schools across the state to feature the "In God We Trust" motto on display. Students returning to school this fall will be greeted by the message, which supporters say is meant to "inspire patriotism.".......

Good for them don't like then it really sucks to be you. I don't go to church and I could care less if it's there I appreciate the CHOICE OF FREE WILL!!! Commies can't and don't.

Public schools should not be promoting any religion or mythology.

period.

belief in god does NOT equate to "patriotism"

this is not only unconstitutional but also WRONG, UNETHICAL and dangerous.

neither YOU nor any teacher or school has a right to indoctrinate ANYONES' CHILDREN with religion or fairy tales.

If muslims take over south dakota and use that very law to indoctrinate YOUR kids with islam would you be happy about it?

Your whole attitude seems to be..."i don't care about morals or ethics or right or wrong...I just want to piss off liberals"

LMFAO

Yeah but the left has no qualms about teaching homosexuality, drag queens etc to children. Gotta love those morals

That's correct. We have no problem teaching children that gays really do exist and that most gays are no different than most heteros. We do not teach our children to hate gays simply because they are gay.

Teaching children to hate homosexuals simply because they are gay is EVIL morals.

YOU are an evil piece of conservative crap.

In God We Trust: South Dakota will require "In God We Trust" signs in all public schools under new state law - CBS News
A new law in South Dakota now requires all public schools across the state to feature the "In God We Trust" motto on display. Students returning to school this fall will be greeted by the message, which supporters say is meant to "inspire patriotism.".......

Good for them don't like then it really sucks to be you. I don't go to church and I could care less if it's there I appreciate the CHOICE OF FREE WILL!!! Commies can't and don't.

period.

neither YOU nor any teacher or school has a right to indoctrinate ANYONES' CHILDREN with religion or fairy tales.

If muslims take over south dakota and use that very law to indoctrinate YOUR kids with islam would you be happy about it?

Your whole attitude seems to be..."i don't care about morals or ethics or right or wrong...I just want to piss off liberals"
You can keep on thinking your god is a lump of flesh but the One that the founders of this country wrote into the documentation was based on the Christian and Jewish God, Don't like that then go get yourself another country where they believe there is no god.

what religion???

Patriotism should never be linked to any religion. Is this clear? Love of country has nothing to do with an adherence to any sect of any religion.
Patriotism should never be linked to any religion. Is this clear?

Our Founding Fathers, even the non-Christians, said otherwise in our Declaration Of Independence.

What non-Christian Founding Fathers (what, no Founding Mothers?)? What religion do you have in mind? In the colonies, white people had a wide variety of religious thought, anyway, and people were beaten, banished, and murdered because of the religious bickering. What is the religion of everyone in South Dakota? Religion and patriotism should never be linked.

you have yet to say what religion is being taught,,,

That is what I have been asking, and no one is answering. Patriotism is a very different thing from religion. What religion is practiced by every person in South Dakota? Is South Dakota like Iran or Saudi Arabia?
or it might be because they are not teaching a religion but just telling people to believe in something higher than yourself,,,

after all the world doesnt revolve around your fat ass

period.

LMFAO

Yeah but the left has no qualms about teaching homosexuality, drag queens etc to children. Gotta love those morals

That's correct. We have no problem teaching children that gays really do exist and that most gays are no different than most heteros. We do not teach our children to hate gays simply because they are gay.

Teaching children to hate homosexuals simply because they are gay is EVIL morals.

when has any one taught a child to hate gays???

I teach my boys because of personal experience to fear them

period.

LMFAO

You're vastly confused.

You have issues with God in schools but are all in on homosexuality, drag queens, etc exposed to children?

You're the evil piece of crap, pal. Not me

period.

LMFAO

when has any one taught a child to hate gays???

I teach my boys because of personal experience to fear them

They try so hard to normalize this crap and it's not normal. I don't want children exposed to it and anyone that does probably shouldn't be around children

Forum List

Back