In God we trust South Dakota will require in God we trust signs in all public schools under new stat

No, we atheists will certainly not leave to another country. We know the value of territory, especially in the mind when it comes to brainwashing. Religion is faltering worldwide, that is why it's getting more aggressive about colonization. Never mind amoebas for now.

No, we atheists will certainly not leave to another country. We know the value of territory, especially in the mind when it comes to brainwashing. Religion is faltering worldwide, that is why it's getting more aggressive about colonization. Never mind amoebas for now.
America's Changing Religious Landscape
Seven in ten Americans identify with some branch of the Christian church. Many more have dropped out of any organized church but still remain connected to God in some way.

In God We Trust: South Dakota will require "In God We Trust" signs in all public schools under new state law - CBS News
A new law in South Dakota now requires all public schools across the state to feature the "In God We Trust" motto on display. Students returning to school this fall will be greeted by the message, which supporters say is meant to "inspire patriotism.".......

Good for them don't like then it really sucks to be you. I don't go to church and I could care less if it's there I appreciate the CHOICE OF FREE WILL!!! Commies can't and don't.

Public schools should not be promoting any religion or mythology.

period.

belief in god does NOT equate to "patriotism"

this is not only unconstitutional but also WRONG, UNETHICAL and dangerous.

neither YOU nor any teacher or school has a right to indoctrinate ANYONES' CHILDREN with religion or fairy tales.

If muslims take over south dakota and use that very law to indoctrinate YOUR kids with islam would you be happy about it?

Your whole attitude seems to be..."i don't care about morals or ethics or right or wrong...I just want to piss off liberals"

LMFAO

Yeah but the left has no qualms about teaching homosexuality, drag queens etc to children. Gotta love those morals

That's correct. We have no problem teaching children that gays really do exist and that most gays are no different than most heteros. We do not teach our children to hate gays simply because they are gay.

Teaching children to hate homosexuals simply because they are gay is EVIL morals.

YOU are an evil piece of conservative crap.

I don't hate gays but they are to be pitied. I firmly believe what God, who created them, says about them. And it ain't good. And that's bad.

So god deliberately creates gays to chastise them. Not surprised.

What we see in the snapshot of the Exodus from religion in post # 163 is a snapshot of natural evolution, because christianity secretes atheism. These things take time, so the xian mafias, intent on nationalizing their belief system, molest all of the children via state legislation. This is also a mechanism of real estate confiscation, so the less-populated Dakotas are not a surprising choice for xian refuge states.

But to escape from these overconfident protection rackets may come with a price. This girl conquered the Electra Complex much too fast for daddy:

Father Kills Daughter, 22
Minnesota Man Allegedly Kills Daughter, 22, by Setting Fire to Home After Argument
'....the pair got into an argument over Jamey's plan to move out.'

The costs of brainwashing may include revolt:

Tara Westover
Tara Westover - Wikipedia

what religion???

Patriotism should never be linked to any religion. Is this clear? Love of country has nothing to do with an adherence to any sect of any religion.
Patriotism should never be linked to any religion. Is this clear?

Our Founding Fathers, even the non-Christians, said otherwise in our Declaration Of Independence.

What non-Christian Founding Fathers (what, no Founding Mothers?)? What religion do you have in mind? In the colonies, white people had a wide variety of religious thought, anyway, and people were beaten, banished, and murdered because of the religious bickering. What is the religion of everyone in South Dakota? Religion and patriotism should never be linked.

you have yet to say what religion is being taught,,,

That is what I have been asking, and no one is answering. Patriotism is a very different thing from religion. What religion is practiced by every person in South Dakota? Is South Dakota like Iran or Saudi Arabia?
Having schools promote a bit more discipline is needed. In this era we are wild in the streets. The people in South Dakota are not many as compared to larger cities. But at a higher percentage they work more physical jobs then people in the cities. As cities have more cubicle paper pushing jobs. Children need to be a bit less caustic as they are just that as it is. Since schools let agenda driven Progs and the social justice warrior princesses that go there rule them and affect others throughout the land, we have a system where kids are heard and not silent. When it should be the opposite.

We believe in patriotism because it goes with the neighborhood. There are no mighty Greats Plains oaks in Nazareth, why worship an imported avatar? Wouldn't Cochise be a better choice to have lay down in the way of a fracking truck?

In God We Trust: South Dakota will require "In God We Trust" signs in all public schools under new state law - CBS News
A new law in South Dakota now requires all public schools across the state to feature the "In God We Trust" motto on display. Students returning to school this fall will be greeted by the message, which supporters say is meant to "inspire patriotism.".......

Good for them don't like it then it really sucks to be you. I don't go to church and I could care less if it's there I appreciate the CHOICE OF FREE WILL!!! Commies can't and don't.

What choice and free will is required?

If it's free will and choice it wouldn't be required.

What it is, is a violation of the constitution, the first and fourteenth Amendments.

Why do you christians feel you have the right to force your religion on everyone? Are you insecure about your faith? I mean someone who is secure with their faith doesn't need to put words from their bible everywhere and certainly don't need to force those words on those who don't want to see them or aren't christian. A faith that needs to force itself on everyone isn't faith. It's what communists and dictators do.

Why can't you be happy with having your religion away from the public and not force it on everyone else?

I wonder how you people would react if someone of the muslim faith tried to put their scripture up in public schools for your children to see and read everyday?

No court in this nation will uphold this.

Patriotism should never be linked to any religion. Is this clear? Love of country has nothing to do with an adherence to any sect of any religion.
Patriotism should never be linked to any religion. Is this clear?

Our Founding Fathers, even the non-Christians, said otherwise in our Declaration Of Independence.

What non-Christian Founding Fathers (what, no Founding Mothers?)? What religion do you have in mind? In the colonies, white people had a wide variety of religious thought, anyway, and people were beaten, banished, and murdered because of the religious bickering. What is the religion of everyone in South Dakota? Religion and patriotism should never be linked.

That is what I have been asking, and no one is answering. Patriotism is a very different thing from religion. What religion is practiced by every person in South Dakota? Is South Dakota like Iran or Saudi Arabia?
or it might be because they are not teaching a religion but just telling people to believe in something higher than yourself,,,

after all the world doesnt revolve around your fat ass

I never said that it did. I believe in a higher power. It just doesn't involve any pope or some shithead like frankie graham or focus on the family or any other barking fundie.

or it might be because they are not teaching a religion but just telling people to believe in something higher than yourself,,,

I never said that it did. I believe in a higher power. It just doesn't involve any pope or some shithead like frankie graham or focus on the family or any other barking fundie.

and neither do the signs, they in no way promote or teach any religion,,,

Good for them don't like it then it really sucks to be you. I don't go to church and I could care less if it's there I appreciate the CHOICE OF FREE WILL!!! Commies can't and don't.

What choice and free will is required?

If it's free will and choice it wouldn't be required.

What it is, is a violation of the constitution, the first and fourteenth Amendments.

Why do you christians feel you have the right to force your religion on everyone? Are you insecure about your faith? I mean someone who is secure with their faith doesn't need to put words from their bible everywhere and certainly don't need to force those words on those who don't want to see them or aren't christian. A faith that needs to force itself on everyone isn't faith. It's what communists and dictators do.

Why can't you be happy with having your religion away from the public and not force it on everyone else?

I wonder how you people would react if someone of the muslim faith tried to put their scripture up in public schools for your children to see and read everyday?

No court in this nation will uphold this.

where did it say the christian god???

Then why are they there? Parents of the children will teach their own way in their own homes. What do public schools have anything to do with it? Why do these signs mention "God"? Why not "be nice and respectful toward your fellow humans"?

if it says "in god we trust" or "one nation under god" then you are either a complete fkn idiot or a complete fkn liar.

We ALL KNOW that when a conservative says "god" he means HIS GOD.

NO FORCED INDOCTRINATION OF ANY RELIGION IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS>

This is NOT negotiable.

Then why are they there? Parents of the children will teach their own way in their own homes. What do public schools have anything to do with it? Why do these signs mention "God"? Why not "be nice and respectful toward your fellow humans"?

thats a different subject,,,and being nice is very rude because most times you have to lie to do it,,,,

and one reason to put them there is its fun to watch snowflakes lose their minds, the other is its a good idea to trust in something bigger than yourself just like patriotism,,

thats a different subject,,,and being nice is very rude because most times you have to lie to do it,,,,

and one reason to put them there is its fun to watch snowflakes lose their minds, the other is its a good idea to trust in something bigger than yourself just like patriotism,,
Many people believe in a higher power. Others do not. Let the parents do the instructing.

Many people believe in a higher power. Others do not. Let the parents do the instructing.

thanks for your op[inion,,but the people of that state can decide for themselves,,

mind your own business and the world will be a better place,,,

OH and religion still isnt being taught so done get your panties in a wad,,,

Oh well, if you don't mind, In Allah We Trust, so be it. Peace be with you, and all that.

They're insecure because knowledge is replacing faith. The signs use a signifier, god. That signifier is not secular, it is religious.

Oh well, if you don't mind, In Allah We Trust, so be it. Peace be with you, and all that.
but allah is just another word for god,,,so its for them too...we're in america so its just in a language everybody knows,,,,,

Forum List

Back