In God we trust South Dakota will require in God we trust signs in all public schools under new stat

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
In God We Trust: South Dakota will require "In God We Trust" signs in all public schools under new state law - CBS News
A new law in South Dakota now requires all public schools across the state to feature the "In God We Trust" motto on display. Students returning to school this fall will be greeted by the message, which supporters say is meant to "inspire patriotism.".......

Good for them don't like it then it really sucks to be you. I don't go to church and I could care less if it's there I appreciate the CHOICE OF FREE WILL!!! Commies can't and don't.

Last edited:
Where is the choice of free will in that?

There is no reason for a choice. It's the national motto.

1. United States national motto - Wikipedia
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_national_motto
    United States national motto. Jump to navigation Jump to search. United States national motto: In God We Trust. The modern motto of the United States of America, as established in a 1956 law signed by President Dwight D. Eisenhower, is "In God We Trust". The phrase first appeared on U.S. coins in 1864.

In God We Trust: South Dakota will require "In God We Trust" signs in all public schools under new state law - CBS News
A new law in South Dakota now requires all public schools across the state to feature the "In God We Trust" motto on display. Students returning to school this fall will be greeted by the message, which supporters say is meant to "inspire patriotism.".......

Good for them don't like then it really sucks to be you. I don't go to church and I could care less if it's there I appreciate the CHOICE OF FREE WILL!!! Commies can't and don't.

Public schools should not be promoting any religion or mythology.

period.

belief in god does NOT equate to "patriotism"

this is not only unconstitutional but also WRONG, UNETHICAL and dangerous.

neither YOU nor any teacher or school has a right to indoctrinate ANYONES' CHILDREN with religion or fairy tales.

If muslims take over south dakota and use that very law to indoctrinate YOUR kids with islam would you be happy about it?

Your whole attitude seems to be..."i don't care about morals or ethics or right or wrong...I just want to piss off liberals"

Your America's problem.

The free will is " I DO NOT HAVE TO PRACTICE" WHAT IT SAYS just because it is displayed in public.

These ppl the ppp like it where the fk is yours when asshats want to take it away from them they want to take away NOTHINGeeee!

you are free to not read it,,,

not that hard a thing to do,,,

why do you want to brainwash my kids with your religion?

where is my right and my childs right to NOT be brainwashed with YOUR religion?

why do you need to force your beliefs on everyone?

public schools are paid for with public taxes....why should atheists pay for public schools to become religious indoctrination centers?

why do you even want it there?
what purpose does it serve?
should we also include islam and zoroastrian....

?

Good for them don't like then it really sucks to be you. I don't go to church and I could care less if it's there I appreciate the CHOICE OF FREE WILL!!! Commies can't and don't.

Public schools should not be promoting any religion or mythology.

period.

belief in god does NOT equate to "patriotism"

this is not only unconstitutional but also WRONG, UNETHICAL and dangerous.

neither YOU nor any teacher or school has a right to indoctrinate ANYONES' CHILDREN with religion or fairy tales.

If muslims take over south dakota and use that very law to indoctrinate YOUR kids with islam would you be happy about it?

Your whole attitude seems to be..."i don't care about morals or ethics or right or wrong...I just want to piss off liberals"

what religion are they promoting???

you are free to not read it,,,

not that hard a thing to do,,,

why do you want to brainwash my kids with your religion?

where is my right and my childs right to NOT be brainwashed with YOUR religion?

why do you need to force your beliefs on everyone?

public schools are paid for with public taxes....why should atheists pay for public schools to become religious indoctrination centers?

why do you even want it there?
what purpose does it serve?
should we also include islam and zoroastrian....

?

if you feel that way then you must be against teaching evolution in public schools,,,

and what religion is being taught???

Your America's problem.

The free will is " I DO NOT HAVE TO PRACTICE" WHAT IT SAYS just because it is displayed in public.

These ppl the ppp like it where the fk is yours when asshats want to take it away from them they want to take away NOTHINGeeee!

it is "you're" not "your"

example: "you're the problem with America. Your desire to indoctrinate everyone else's children with your religious fairy tales. Your desire to FORCE your religion on everyone."

What my license plate looks like:

upload_2019-7-28_19-7-41.jpeg

Snowflake melter when I go up to DC.

Forum List

Back