In God we trust South Dakota will require in God we trust signs in all public schools under new stat

And what would that be? Nobody is forced to say nor stand for the Pledge of Allegiance.
Yes they are, dummy. Kids are forced to do exactly that in school.

You are a disgusting liar. Nobody forces kids to do that. I grew up in the 60's and 70's and Black kids sat for the Pledge and didn't recite it, and nobody said anything.

Today is no different. You have lost all credibility. LIAR.

Which god? What patriotism?

which god is your choice,,,the patriotism should be obvious,,,
Patriotism is obvious. But it should never, ever be linked to a religion.

what religion???

Patriotism should never be linked to any religion. Is this clear? Love of country has nothing to do with an adherence to any sect of any religion.
Patriotism should never be linked to any religion. Is this clear?

Our Founding Fathers, even the non-Christians, said otherwise in our Declaration Of Independence.

What non-Christian Founding Fathers (what, no Founding Mothers?)? What religion do you have in mind? In the colonies, white people had a wide variety of religious thought, anyway, and people were beaten, banished, and murdered because of the religious bickering. What is the religion of everyone in South Dakota? Religion and patriotism should never be linked.

what religion???

Patriotism should never be linked to any religion. Is this clear? Love of country has nothing to do with an adherence to any sect of any religion.

Our Founding Fathers, even the non-Christians, said otherwise in our Declaration Of Independence.

What non-Christian Founding Fathers (what, no Founding Mothers?)? What religion do you have in mind? In the colonies, white people had a wide variety of religious thought, anyway, and people were beaten, banished, and murdered because of the religious bickering. What is the religion of everyone in South Dakota? Religion and patriotism should never be linked.
lol
Christianity is not an religion, it’s a faith... dolt

You are a disgusting liar. Nobody forces kids to do that. I grew up in the 60's and 70's and Black kids sat for the Pledge and didn't recite it, and nobody said anything.

Today is no different. You have lost all credibility. LIAR.
No one is surprised. I also went to school in that time period and can attest to what you say.
You are arguing with a troll.

I am beginning to think that organized religion is totally useless. I didn't think so before, but with the rise of fundamentalism, in all of the Abrahamic faiths, I'm skeptical. I'm thinking that this is all bogus.

In God We Trust: South Dakota will require "In God We Trust" signs in all public schools under new state law - CBS News
A new law in South Dakota now requires all public schools across the state to feature the "In God We Trust" motto on display. Students returning to school this fall will be greeted by the message, which supporters say is meant to "inspire patriotism.".......

Good for them don't like it then it really sucks to be you. I don't go to church and I could care less if it's there I appreciate the CHOICE OF FREE WILL!!! Commies can't and don't.
So much for any kid/parent who isn't christian, right?
Lol
They are free to pursue any religion they want… Christianity was here first
No. It wasn’t.

In God We Trust: South Dakota will require "In God We Trust" signs in all public schools under new state law - CBS News
A new law in South Dakota now requires all public schools across the state to feature the "In God We Trust" motto on display. Students returning to school this fall will be greeted by the message, which supporters say is meant to "inspire patriotism.".......

Good for them don't like it then it really sucks to be you. I don't go to church and I could care less if it's there I appreciate the CHOICE OF FREE WILL!!! Commies can't and don't.
Lol
No. It wasn’t.
Sure is was... It’s in the constitution.

And nowhere in the Constitution does it say there is a separation of church and state.

what religion???

you have yet to say what religion is being taught,,,

Lol
No. It wasn’t.

then what was???

Which god? What patriotism?

what religion???

Where, specifically did they link patriotism to religion?

what religion???

Where, specifically did they link patriotism to religion?

exactly,,,

The modern version of "separation of church and state" we live with today was a bit of fiction written by a Justice who was a former KKK member and presumably hated Papists. The intent in 1948 was to halt the proliferation of religious based (mostly Catholic) schools at the time. There is no such clause in the Constitution. The decision was based on an obscure letter written by Jefferson. Through the years (mostly democrat) administrations expanded the decision to the point where an angry atheist could sue (with the help of the ACLU) the government and cause the bulldozing of monuments that contain Christian logos.

Liberal melt Down 5,4,3,2,1 .. oops to late ha

and why do YOU want to indoctrinate my kids with your religion?

what makes you think you have that right?
Why do you want to indoctrinate My child with your atheism?

What makes you think you have that right?
How are they being indoctrinated with atheism?
Each parent and family has the right to instruct their children according to their religious traditions, Jewish, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Sikh, Wiccan, Pagan, and every other religion.

Each parent and family has the right to instruct their children according to their religious traditions, Jewish, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Sikh, Wiccan, Pagan, and every other religion.
Yes, they do.
But Christianity is not an religion like the others, it’s a faith.

Religion is man-made....

Lol
No. It wasn’t.

then what was???
Don’t actually know. Christianity is a relative newcomer brought over by the European invaders.

Yes, they do.
But Christianity is not an religion like the others, it’s a faith.

Religion is man-made....
It is all man made.

Forum List

Back