In God we trust South Dakota will require in God we trust signs in all public schools under new stat

In God We Trust: South Dakota will require "In God We Trust" signs in all public schools under new state law - CBS News
A new law in South Dakota now requires all public schools across the state to feature the "In God We Trust" motto on display. Students returning to school this fall will be greeted by the message, which supporters say is meant to "inspire patriotism.".......

Good for them don't like it then it really sucks to be you. I don't go to church and I could care less if it's there I appreciate the CHOICE OF FREE WILL!!! Commies can't and don't.
So much for any kid/parent who isn't christian, right?
Lol
They are free to pursue any religion they want… Christianity was here first
No. It wasn’t.

then what was???
Don’t actually know. Christianity is a relative newcomer brought over by the European invaders.
Lol
Na, not really
Catholics represent Catholics and only Catholics… Nothing to do with Christianity

and why do YOU want to indoctrinate my kids with your religion?

what makes you think you have that right?
Why do you want to indoctrinate My child with your atheism?

What makes you think you have that right?
How are they being indoctrinated with atheism?
Each parent and family has the right to instruct their children according to their religious traditions, Jewish, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Sikh, Wiccan, Pagan, and every other religion.
Yes, they do.
But Christianity is not an religion like the others, it’s a faith.

Religion is man-made....
It is all man made.
Na, not really

In God We Trust: South Dakota will require "In God We Trust" signs in all public schools under new state law - CBS News
A new law in South Dakota now requires all public schools across the state to feature the "In God We Trust" motto on display. Students returning to school this fall will be greeted by the message, which supporters say is meant to "inspire patriotism.".......

Good for them don't like it then it really sucks to be you. I don't go to church and I could care less if it's there I appreciate the CHOICE OF FREE WILL!!! Commies can't and don't.
Lol
No. It wasn’t.

then what was???
Don’t actually know. Christianity is a relative newcomer brought over by the European invaders.

so your comment was full of shit,,,

I already knew that,,,

Lol
No. It wasn’t.

then what was???

I already knew that,,,
You are clearly of limited intelligence if think nothing preceded Christianity on this continent. Typical arrogance of a religion.

Lol
No. It wasn’t.

then what was???

I already knew that,,,
You are clearly of limited intelligence if think nothing preceded Christianity on this continent. Typical arrogance of a religion.
Lol
Superstition was here my ancestors, American Indians were full of it… Worshiping dirt and sticks and shit...

Lol
No. It wasn’t.

then what was???

I already knew that,,,

I never claimed one way or the other,,,that was you,

and now we know you were full of shit,,,

No. It wasn’t.

then what was???

I already knew that,,,
Lol
Superstition was here my ancestors, American Indians were full of it… Worshiping dirt and sticks and shit...

Not sure that is any worse than worshipping a zombie and eating his flesh and blood.

then what was???

I already knew that,,,
Lol

Not sure that is any worse than worshipping a zombie and eating his flesh and blood.

your ignorance is showing again,,,

No. It wasn’t.

then what was???

I already knew that,,,

Then you would know my comment was not full of shit. Which way is it? Did other religions precede Christianity here or not?

then what was???

I already knew that,,,
Lol

Lol
It is beyond your understanding I’m sure, Common sense eludes you

Where is the choice of free will in that?

There is no reason for a choice. It's the national motto.

1. United States national motto - Wikipedia
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_national_motto
    United States national motto. Jump to navigation Jump to search. United States national motto: In God We Trust. The modern motto of the United States of America, as established in a 1956 law signed by President Dwight D. Eisenhower, is "In God We Trust". The phrase first appeared on U.S. coins in 1864.

"E pluribus unum" superseded "In God We Trust" by a century. It means "out of many, one".

Trump and his white supremacists don't support E pluribus unum, and use God as a beard.

then what was???

I already knew that,,,

Then you would know my comment was not full of shit. Which way is it? Did other religions precede Christianity here or not?
Religion just like superstition is man-made… LOL

I already knew that,,,
Lol

Lol
Actually there is nothing common sense about religion.

I already knew that,,,
Lol

Lol
Lol
Religion is 100% man-made, Christianity is not a religion... it’s a faith.

I already knew that,,,
Lol

Lol

from a leftist lacking in morals that makes sense,,,

then what was???

I already knew that,,,

your the one that made the claim not me,,,,

Lol

Lol
Lol
Religion is 100% man-made, Christianity is not a religion... it’s a faith.

faith
noun
\ ˈfāth \
plural faiths\ ˈfāths , sometimes ˈfāt͟hz \
Definition of faith
(Entry 1 of 2)

1a: allegiance to duty or a person : LOYALTYlost faith in the company's president
b(1): fidelity to one's promises
(2): sincerity of intentions acted in good faith
2a(1): belief and trust in and loyalty to God
(2): belief in the traditional doctrines of a religion

b(1): firm belief in something for which there is no proof clinging to the faith that her missing son would one day return
(2): complete trust
3: something that is believed especially with strong conviction especially : a system of religious beliefs

I already knew that,,,

Sorry dude, but no. I did not claim Christianity was here first.

I already knew that,,,

Sorry dude, but no. I did not claim Christianity was here first.

when did I say you did???

Forum List

Back