In case you forgot - It is Fathers Day.

tada .. they got you covered.

9ae85437-f8ed-427b-80d6-11d4e5dfd5e2
Where do they sell this!?

I was betting I was right... and I was.
Sadly, I checked out Foxnews.com, CNN.com and MSNBC.com
And only CNN had anything about it on the front page, and that was a story you had to scroll down to see that was really a speech about how fathers should change their behavior. Hardly a celebration of Fathers Day.

Can you imagine if Mother's Day had no mention?
Or God forbid... Pride Month wasn't mentioned?
But we can't have a celebration for fathers. That wouldn't be right.

A disgrace.
if you could stop whining for a second, that would be great.

Newport/Cincinnati is an awesome area.
We go there every year. Stay at the Hilton right next to the Aquarium. Awesome beer pubs all around there... good food... the parks the river. It is a great area.
There is a bar pizza place right in that area that cooks their pizza in a brick oven. Can't remember the name of it but awesome pizza. They have an outside patio where ya can eat your pizza and have a cold one. Ya I love that area. I will likely take a few days off when the lake flips take my grandson down to see a game and catch a ball game. It's real close to the aquarium. Looking forward to being in the area.I will probably take him up to Mt. Adam's at night. There is a church up their with a huge balcony where you can see the river and all the lights of Cincinnati. Best view I know of in the area. Also a UDF up there with the best selection of ice cream I have ever seen at a UDF.

Just got back from cleaning up my dads grave site.
Dressed it up real nice with some small American Flags.

Been living under a rock?

The negros have co-opted Father's Day weekend into Juneteenth weekend.

LOL....Talk about the fuckin' irony of that!

But yet when the body count for the Juneteenth "holiday" is tallied-up it will be put down as the father's day weekend body count.
download (18).jpeg

I was betting I was right... and I was.
Sadly, I checked out Foxnews.com, CNN.com and MSNBC.com
And only CNN had anything about it on the front page, and that was a story you had to scroll down to see that was really a speech about how fathers should change their behavior. Hardly a celebration of Fathers Day.

Can you imagine if Mother's Day had no mention?
Or God forbid... Pride Month wasn't mentioned?
But we can't have a celebration for fathers. That wouldn't be right.

A disgrace.
"Were sorry but you have reached a holiday that is out of order or is no longer in service. If you feel you may have reached the wrong Holiday in error please recheck your holiday & try again."

Forum List

Back