In case you forgot - It is Fathers Day.

I had a nice day yesterday.
Got taken out for lunch, had the grand kids here. Got homemade cards where they took finger paints and "made the card".
When I was a kid, it was "Dad's choice day". We all did whatever Dad wanted to do. Which was usually going to the park and playing. So even when it was his day - he chose to make the day about us. And that is a Father.
Good for you. Yep had many a great father's day with my dad also. Typical fathers day back when kids were at home was staying at the round hotel in covington Kentucky, reds game and Newport aquarium topped off with evening at the hotel pool. Now a days my pops is gone. I run charters and take others kids and their dads fishing. That's what I did yesterday. Today fishing with a couple of the younger captains and no clients.

Good for you. Yep had many a great father's day with my dad also. Typical fathers day back when kids were at home was staying at the round hotel in covington Kentucky, reds game and Newport aquarium topped off with evening at the hotel pool. Now a days my pops is gone. I run charters and take others kids and their dads fishing. That's what I did yesterday. Today fishing with a couple of the younger captains and no clients.
Newport/Cincinnati is an awesome area.
We go there every year. Stay at the Hilton right next to the Aquarium. Awesome beer pubs all around there... good food... the parks the river. It is a great area.

It is actually due to foot odor.
tada .. they got you covered.

9ae85437-f8ed-427b-80d6-11d4e5dfd5e2

Forum List

Back