Impeachment Does Not Require a Crime

I'm sure you're r right about the FF intentions but I submit to you they never saw the likes of Schiff and Pelosi....
They are the ones they wrote it for. They are the Founding Father's worst nightmares....the would-be-rulers who seek to strip control, power, rights from the people's hands

I really wish they included an exclusivity
Clause....it would have been very helpful.

I know it takes a retard not to understand the meaning but look who we are dealing with.

Then again the Dems would say that Trump
Chewing gum is Treason.

Jo
Agreed....but this is the Senate's opportunity to stomp on the House's 'nads' to drive home the point that the Founding Fathers never created Impeachment as a partisan tool - in a document that was all about 'WE, the PEOPLE' - to allow self-appointed / would-be rulers to strip power and Rights away from 'WE, THE PEOPLE', to void democratic elections and deny their shoes leaders.

Allowing these traitors to single-handedly alter the very intent of the Constitution - to reward oppressive power-hungry politicians by giving them tools to oppress the people - would be to destroy the Constitution and all it stands for.

No, this should be a monumental history when their traitorous power grab is not just denied but crushed to prevent these criminals from every trying this again.

They are getting bolder and bolder because no one is holding them accountable. Obama illegally spied on US citizens, reporters, the media, US Senators, and even USSC Justices. He got away with it because he 'owned' the DOJ, NSA, CIA, FBI, and the 17 Intel Agencies. He went on to not only illegally spy on Trump and his team but to also direct the coup against a newly elected resident.

Obama should be admonished officially for the record / history books if nothing else fro being a criminal enemy of the state.
Clapper,Brennan, Rosenstein, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, and Clinesmith should be convicted and be new residents of Gitmo...joined by Pelosi , Nadler, and Schiff.

In Washington they like to 'speak around' what things really are.

Mis-speak, mis-information, yadda, yadda = LIED.

Claiming to have evidence of crimes against the President for 2 years while attempting to undermine him is 'making a mistake' or whatever instead of SEDITION.

FISA Court Abuses are called 'changes that need to be made in the FBI'

Call the bastards out for what they have done for the last 4 years, convict them, and send them to jail. BURN them all so this never happens again!
Holy fucking shit!! Seriously?? How much shit can you throw at the wall to deflect the discussion away from what Trump did? Obama? FISA warrants? Deal with the charges against Trump. This is nothing but Gish Gallop

View attachment 302947View attachment 302948
OIP.4YH648Pm8401G6NAiSgrMQHaEN
We will just like you dealt with Obama crimes. Ignore you and your claims.

Good precedence set.
Brilliant! Just fucking brilliant!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I'm sure you're r right about the FF intentions but I submit to you they never saw the likes of Schiff and Pelosi....
They are the ones they wrote it for. They are the Founding Father's worst nightmares....the would-be-rulers who seek to strip control, power, rights from the people's hands

I really wish they included an exclusivity
Clause....it would have been very helpful.

I know it takes a retard not to understand the meaning but look who we are dealing with.

Then again the Dems would say that Trump
Chewing gum is Treason.

Jo
Agreed....but this is the Senate's opportunity to stomp on the House's 'nads' to drive home the point that the Founding Fathers never created Impeachment as a partisan tool - in a document that was all about 'WE, the PEOPLE' - to allow self-appointed / would-be rulers to strip power and Rights away from 'WE, THE PEOPLE', to void democratic elections and deny their shoes leaders.

Allowing these traitors to single-handedly alter the very intent of the Constitution - to reward oppressive power-hungry politicians by giving them tools to oppress the people - would be to destroy the Constitution and all it stands for.

No, this should be a monumental history when their traitorous power grab is not just denied but crushed to prevent these criminals from every trying this again.

They are getting bolder and bolder because no one is holding them accountable. Obama illegally spied on US citizens, reporters, the media, US Senators, and even USSC Justices. He got away with it because he 'owned' the DOJ, NSA, CIA, FBI, and the 17 Intel Agencies. He went on to not only illegally spy on Trump and his team but to also direct the coup against a newly elected resident.

Obama should be admonished officially for the record / history books if nothing else fro being a criminal enemy of the state.
Clapper,Brennan, Rosenstein, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, and Clinesmith should be convicted and be new residents of Gitmo...joined by Pelosi , Nadler, and Schiff.

In Washington they like to 'speak around' what things really are.

Mis-speak, mis-information, yadda, yadda = LIED.

Claiming to have evidence of crimes against the President for 2 years while attempting to undermine him is 'making a mistake' or whatever instead of SEDITION.

FISA Court Abuses are called 'changes that need to be made in the FBI'

Call the bastards out for what they have done for the last 4 years, convict them, and send them to jail. BURN them all so this never happens again!
It is also my favorite logical fallacy because basically , you're calling the Democrats hypocrites. But that does not help your defense or your so called argument

tu quoque (To kwok we )(Latin for "you, too" or "you, also") or the appeal to hypocrisy, is a logical fallacy that attempts to discredit the opponent's position by asserting the opponent's failure to act consistently in accordance with that position; it attempts to show that a criticism or objection applies equally to the person making it. This dismisses someone's point of view based on criticism of the person's inconsistency and not the position presented whereas a person's inconsistency should not discredit the position. Thus, it is a form of the ad hominem argument. To clarify, although the person being attacked might indeed be acting inconsistently or hypocritically, this does not invalidate their argument."

Deal with it!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
then why do the dems keep saying there is one when one isn't needed?

Because obstruction of Congress is in fact a crime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope. You should be watching the trial. That is what is being covered today.
Nope? I did watch it. Are you really that stupid?
Are you watching it now?
No I'm actually bored with the bullshit. Theirs and yours

The title speaks for itself. Abuse of power is an impeachable offense. trumps impeachment is constitutionally correct.

Presidential Impeachment: The Legal Standard and Procedure - FindLaw

I agree!

Dooshawitch is full of shit. MSNBC's Ari Melber and CNN's Jeffrey Toobin and Harvard Law Professor Laurence Tribe will have a field day debunking all this flip-flopping bullshit that Dooshawitch is espousing. I turned my headphones off after he said about how the framers of the Constitution "anticipated" how certain criminal laws would be codified into statutes - in the future. His point being that you just can't base impeachable conduct on the Constitution as originally written. Wow...

Are you watching it now?
That's why you're a damn idiot.

Are you watching it now?

Coming from you I’ll take that as a compliment

Are you watching it now?

Coming from you I’ll take that as a compliment

You should have watched Professor Dershowitz. You would have learned something.

Show that in the constitution how that is defined or impeachable.

The defense is tearing your bullet points up right now.

Abuse of power and obstruction are not defined enough to be impeachable. Keep your prayers and dreams warm, but 6all are full of fucking shit.
What the hell does that mean? How well do they have to be defined? The poingt is that Trumps actions undermined our national security and the integrity of our democracy. That is all the definition that we need .

The money laundering operation undermined our national security and international credibility not Trump's uncovering of it..

Jo

The title speaks for itself. Abuse of power is an impeachable offense. trumps impeachment is constitutionally correct.

So impeach him. We are looking forward to him becoming the first Impeached President to win an Election. Then what will you do??
He's been impeached. If trump was to win, I am going to talk shit as you begin watching him become more dictatorial and when we hit full effect of trump policy mode. You aren't going to like a second term of trump if there is one.

But the reality here is that during the fall campaign, the last 4 years of trump are going to get dissected. Every lie, every tweet, every scandal, all the cases pending against him, this impeachment, the block of witnesses, his total obstruction of congress in violation of the constitution, the laws he has broken, everything.

He has run his mouth in propaganda rallies for the last 3 years unopposed. This is going to end around August. When it does, trump is going to get dismantled.

Show that in the constitution how that is defined or impeachable.

The defense is tearing your bullet points up right now.

Abuse of power and obstruction are not defined enough to be impeachable. Keep your prayers and dreams warm, but 6all are full of fucking shit.
What the hell does that mean? How well do they have to be defined? The poingt is that Trumps actions undermined our national security and the integrity of our democracy. That is all the definition that we need .

The money laundering operation undermined our national security and international credibility not Trump's uncovering of it..

Jo

There was no money laundering operation. That's why trump authorized money without delay to Ukraine in 2017-2018.

So impeach him. We are looking forward to him becoming the first Impeached President to win an Election. Then what will you do??
He's been impeached. If trump was to win, I am going to talk shit as you begin watching him become more dictatorial and when we hit full effect of trump policy mode. You aren't going to like a second term of trump if there is one.

But the reality here is that during the fall campaign, the last 4 years of trump are going to get dissected. Every lie, every tweet, every scandal, all the cases pending against him, this impeachment, the block of witnesses, his total obstruction of congress in violation of the constitution, the laws he has broken, everything.

He has run his mouth in propaganda rallies for the last 3 years unopposed. This is going to end around August. When it does, trump is going to get dismantled.

Pure....

Straightforward....

Bullshit.

I hear he's going to do martial law suspending habeas corpus and open internment camps for dissenters. it's going to be lovely.

The title speaks for itself.

I wonder if it'll "speak for itself" when the GOP controls the House during a Democrat administration.....

You people are so short sighted
It will speak for itself then. What you believe is based on a set of lies. Republicans are in deep trouble right now and because you believe some lies, you can't see it.

The title speaks for itself.

I wonder if it'll "speak for itself" when the GOP controls the House during a Democrat administration.....

You people are so short sighted
It will speak for itself then. What you believe is based on a set of lies. Republicans are in deep trouble right now and because you believe some lies, you can't see it.
When none of that happens what lies will you spew then?

Pure....

Straightforward....

Bullshit.
Just watch what happens during the fall campaign oh mindless trump butt licker.

Pure....

Straightforward....

Bullshit.
Just watch what happens during the fall campaign oh mindless trump butt licker.

Oh, I plan to Adam Schitt cocksucker.

Forum List

Back