When politicians encourage those to build countries within countries...

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
How do they avoid perpetuating a divisive culture amongst the people?
There was a time when politicians and Americans alike DEMANDED that those immigrating here fit themselves in and Americanize whereas now Democrats have made it an act of racism should one expect foreigners to fit into the fold. The end result is countries within our country. Where in the world has that ever worked?
Should there be legislation in place that requires foreigners to assimilate?

Little Italy's, Germantowns, Chinatowns, and all the other ethnic enclaves that have ALWAYS existed across America. Just figments of the imagination, hmm?

I was just in Tarpon Springs in Florida last month. A quaint little town established by Greek immigrants. People there still speak Greek to each other, you can get great Greek food, Greece is honored and remembered all over the place there... A BUNCH OF FOREIGNERS NOT FITTING INTO THE FOLD!!! A COUNTRY WITHIN OUR COUNTRY!!! THEY TOOK ARE JERBS!!!!! ARE JEEEERBS!!!!!!!

There was a time when politicians and Americans alike DEMANDED that those immigrating here fit themselves in and Americanize whereas now Democrats have made it an act of racism should one expect foreigners to fit into the fold. The end result is countries within our country. Where in the world has that ever worked?
Honestly, you want to know how?
They pass laws shutting people like YOU up.

Nation of immigrants...

Now that is bullshit.

As for the question, I don't know because there should be no immigration starting right now. We are full... In 50 years maybe we can ask the question again.

Honestly, you want to know how?
They pass laws shutting people like YOU up.

I’m sure they’re doing something right when they have to shit all over our founding documents in order to force their agenda on the people...right?

I was just in Tarpon Springs in Florida last month. A quaint little town established by Greek immigrants. People there still speak Greek to each other, you can get great Greek food, Greece is honored and remembered all over the place there... A BUNCH OF FOREIGNERS NOT FITTING INTO THE FOLD!!! A COUNTRY WITHIN OUR COUNTRY!!! THEY TOOK ARE JERBS!!!!! ARE JEEEERBS!!!!!!!

What part of Mehico are you from?

Nation of immigrants...

Now that is bullshit.

As for the question, I don't know because there should be no immigration starting right now. We are full... In 50 years maybe we can ask the question again.
How can we be "full" when the government tells us we have more jobs than people to fill them?

Nation of immigrants...

Now that is bullshit.

We are nowhere near "full," except with whiny losers like you. Those we have far too many of.

Nation of immigrants...

Now that is bullshit.

We are nowhere near "full," except with whiny losers like you. Those we have far too many of.

We absolutely are full of 3rd world folks.

People who are American minded we can perhaps make an exception for.

If you want diversity move to Brazil, it's working great in there. Or perhaps South Africa? Really warm and welcoming...

If you don't worship freedom, there is no place for you in this country.

Last edited:

People who are American minded we can perhaps make an exception for.......

That means you would have to go, since you are anything but "American minded."

If you are a communist, you can always move to Venezuela. Utopia really is achievable for the cost of a plane ticket.

Rather than letting the communism come to us, you can go where the communism is. Win-Win...

People who are American minded we can perhaps make an exception for.......

That means you would have to go, since you are anything but "American minded."

If you are a communist, ...

I’m not. Have you finished packing? GTFO of my country ASAP.

Why then, do you want communism to come here. ...

I don't, you idiot.

You just said you want more 3rd world immigrants = more communist voters in the country.

Nation of immigrants...

Now that is bullshit.

Your fascination with burdening Americans with fostering a black market underground population of dependent underclass thirdworld foreigners is bizarre. You know that...right?

Forum List

Back