Impeachment Does Not Require a Crime

Show that in the constitution how that is defined or impeachable.

The defense is tearing your bullet points up right now.

Abuse of power and obstruction are not defined enough to be impeachable. Keep your prayers and dreams warm, but 6all are full of fucking shit.
"Show that in the constitution how that is defined or impeachable."

The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.
so you are in fact arguing the house can bring up impeachment at their leisure and don't even need a real crime or reason.

correct?

so tell me, what is going to happen next time we have a D president and a R congress?

we get to live through this shitshow again.

is that really what you want? everything the left is doing seem so short sighted that they simply don't see how it will come back to them as soon as possible.

don't really care about trump at all at this point - more concerned the left is simply making shit up as they go cause they view trump as someone they can't beat.

like i said - we're in a payback mode in our culture these days. so yea, if this works, hell even if it doesn't, count on the right to return the favor. make something up, call it an "abuse of power" and lob in some key words and we get to do this again.
Trump's conduct was an abuse of power, and he was impeached accordingly.

Abuse of power, along with contempt of Congress, is a perfectly appropriate, lawful, and Constitutional reason to impeach and remove from office.
Not according to Constitutional lawyers and history. You need to be more specific. Those are general terms used in campaign rhetoric, not legal terms of a crime. You need a crime and there is none.
Obstruction of Congress is a crime, ya dumbass.
icon_rolleyes.gif
No US Code is cited in The Articles.

The so called "obstruction of congress" isn't an impeachable offense. Impeached means he's accused, that's all. You be sure and vote and get all your dead relatives to vote too because democrats are going to have to cheat real hard this time. They've dug a deep hole with this fraudulent mess.

Whoever heard of “Obstruction of Congress” before this debacle? Based on the Democrats’ definition and interpretation, every Presidential-Congressional term with different parties running either branch could cry “Obstruction of Congress”.
I believe that's the same as contempt of Congress.

If it were, then they would use that term, “Contempt of Congress”. But, they didn’t. The Democrat lawyers don’t agree with your interpretation.
Seems they do...

Contempt of Congress

Congress has the authority to hold a person in contempt if the person's conduct or action obstructs the proceedings of Congress or, more usually, an inquiry by a committee of Congress.

Contempt of Congress is defined in statute, 2 U.S.C.A. § 192

2 U.S. Code § 192. Refusal of witness to testify or produce papers

I got as far as her lying that Democrats impeached Impeached Trump for "raising a concern."

No, they impeached Impeached Trump for abusing the power of his office by soliciting a foreign national to investigate a political rival.

Whoever heard of “Obstruction of Congress” before this debacle? Based on the Democrats’ definition and interpretation, every Presidential-Congressional term with different parties running either branch could cry “Obstruction of Congress”.

If it were, then they would use that term, “Contempt of Congress”. But, they didn’t. The Democrat lawyers don’t agree with your interpretation.
Seems they do...

Contempt of Congress

Congress has the authority to hold a person in contempt if the person's conduct or action obstructs the proceedings of Congress or, more usually, an inquiry by a committee of Congress.

I got as far as her lying that Democrats impeached Impeached Trump for "raising a concern."

No, they impeached Impeached Trump for abusing the power of his office by soliciting a foreign national to investigate a political rival.

Hillary Clinton will Never Be President and Neither Will Joe Biden

All Roads Lead To Ukraine

Opinion | Hillary Clinton and Ukraine

"Show that in the constitution how that is defined or impeachable."

The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.
so you are in fact arguing the house can bring up impeachment at their leisure and don't even need a real crime or reason.

correct?

so tell me, what is going to happen next time we have a D president and a R congress?

is that really what you want? everything the left is doing seem so short sighted that they simply don't see how it will come back to them as soon as possible.

don't really care about trump at all at this point - more concerned the left is simply making shit up as they go cause they view trump as someone they can't beat.

like i said - we're in a payback mode in our culture these days. so yea, if this works, hell even if it doesn't, count on the right to return the favor. make something up, call it an "abuse of power" and lob in some key words and we get to do this again.

Abuse of power, along with contempt of Congress, is a perfectly appropriate, lawful, and Constitutional reason to impeach and remove from office.
Not according to Constitutional lawyers and history. You need to be more specific. Those are general terms used in campaign rhetoric, not legal terms of a crime. You need a crime and there is none.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Sure they did. Obstruction is a federal statute and it applies to obstructing Congress.

Seems they do...

Contempt of Congress

I already tried one of your videos and it started with lies

correct?

icon_rolleyes.gif
Sure they did. Obstruction is a federal statute and it applies to obstructing Congress.
Obstruction of Congress does not appear in US Code.
Also can you explain how The Executive Branch Obstructed Congress when it's not a crime?

Seems they do...

Contempt of Congress

A Liar cannot see the truth or hear it. So maybe you should have a talk with God before you condemn your wicked soul to Hell. Perhaps He will have mercy on your soul and clean the wax out of your ears.

icon_rolleyes.gif
Also can you explain how The Executive Branch Obstructed Congress when it's not a crime?
Dumbfuck....

18 U.S. Code § 1505 - Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees

Seems they do...

Contempt of Congress

A Liar cannot see the truth or hear it. So maybe you should have a talk with God before you condemn your wicked soul to Hell. Perhaps He will have mercy on your soul and clean the wax out of your ears.

:cuckoo:

icon_rolleyes.gif
Dumbfuck....

18 U.S. Code § 1505 - Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees
That is not listed in The Articles or Mueller Report. Try again.
That crime was not alleged. Try Again

:cuckoo:

icon_rolleyes.gif
Dumbfuck....

Of course it was, article II: Obstruction of Congress.

Dumbfuck....

still trying to teach impeachment procedures to grasshoppers huh -

g' luk wit dat -

Dumbfuck....

Obstruction of Congress is not a crime and is not found in US Code.

Can you define exactly what The Executive Branch did to Obstruct Congress?

Did he Veto a Bill or something?

Please tell us exactly what he did.

Dumbfuck....

he got his fat ass impeached, thats EXACTLY what the dumbass did.

Trump is, and will be an impeached POTUS until history quits writing about it.

thats all your pea brain needs to know.

THE END

Dumbfuck....

he got his fat ass impeached, thats EXACTLY what the dumbass did.

Trump is, and will be an impeached POTUS until history quits writing about it.

thats all your pea brain needs to know.

THE END

Your Surrender is accepted.

Beg Putin for Mercy, You Russian Toad Stool.

I love seeing Adam Schiff all flustered and trying to spin his tragic loss in to,

"We'll get him, just you wait."

We don't need no Stinking Courts!

We are above THE LAW!

LMAO

Somehow, Faun doesn't try to debate or refute LaDairis, but instead posts silly emoticons....

LOL...

Democrats and non-Democrats vehemently disagree over whether or not it is OK for Democrats to STEAL from the American taxpayer...

He doesn't "debate" anyone, he is a troll.
LOLOLOL

I see you're still hurting after I bitch-slapped your idiocy that Bill Gates owns a patent on the Wuhan coronavirus.

:dance:

Son you've never "bitch slapped" anyone.

Dumbfuck....

I gave you the link to it. It's not my problem you're too stupid to understand it.

Somehow, Faun doesn't try to debate or refute LaDairis, but instead posts silly emoticons....

LOL...

Democrats and non-Democrats vehemently disagree over whether or not it is OK for Democrats to STEAL from the American taxpayer...

He doesn't "debate" anyone, he is a troll.
LOLOLOL

I see you're still hurting after I bitch-slapped your idiocy that Bill Gates owns a patent on the Wuhan coronavirus.

:dance:

Son you've never "bitch slapped" anyone.
LOLOLOL

Suuure, Spunky. Uh-huh. Tell me again how Bill Gates has a patent on the Wuhan coronavirus. :lmao:

307vyna-gif.269908

The title speaks for itself. Abuse of power is an impeachable offense. trumps impeachment is constitutionally correct.

Presidential Impeachment: The Legal Standard and Procedure - FindLaw

Then, you will have no problem with impeachment proceedings against the next Democrat to hold the office starting within hours of his inauguration?

Of course he will and you know it.

The left has opened Pandora Box once again but when used by the Republicans the left will scream it is not fair.

Do I disagree with Trump phone call?

Yes, but let be clear the Democrats have been gunning for Trump since day one of his term, so they can not deny it and the Ukraine nonsense is just their weak attempt to get their base going, swing the swing vote to them and try to win the Senate while retaining the House and Hopefully win the Oval Office but will it work?

Nope...

Of course the left will explain all that I just wrote is untrue until they are reminded that Shiff states this about the 2020 election and to cast doubt on Trump victory if he win...

Forum List

Back