I'm curious. Do RWs think AGW is a fraud simply because republicans told them it is?

That's mainly water vapor but don't let a little thing like a fact bother you. And, it doesn't matter anyway. CO2 FOLLOWS temperatures. By hundreds of years. Those are facts.

go to China and get some water vapor.

That's smog. Aren't you embarrassed that the "anti-science" crowd has to educate you on this?

Their entire mindset on this stuff is emotive.. remember the floating polar bear scam?

Its quite hilarious.

:)

I think the answer to the question in your headline is two-fold.

Yes, the right believes what the right tells them to believe, and

2) They reject it because they hate Al Gore - and truth be told Al Gore tried to compare apples to oranges and also raced to some conclusions that the science doesn't support in "An Inconvenient Truth." So that gave the right the targets to attack.

There's a reason why massive herbivorous dinosaurs flourished during warm periods in the earth's past. Ice ages weren't such a great time for living things.
High oxygen levels was what I read.

I think the answer to the question in your headline is two-fold.

Yes, the right believes what the right tells them to believe, and

2) They reject it because they hate Al Gore - and truth be told Al Gore tried to compare apples to oranges and also raced to some conclusions that the science doesn't support in "An Inconvenient Truth." So that gave the right the targets to attack.

I don't hate Al Gore... I just like it better when he's not around spewing his nonsense.

Their entire mindset on this stuff is emotive.. remember the floating polar bear scam?

Its quite hilarious.

:)
Not as funny as the way data is ignored...

Fig.A2.gif

Data.GISS GISS Surface Temperature Analysis GISTEMP

No, THINKING people know it's a fraud because there is zero empirical data to support the "CO2 drives the global temp theory." Period. Everything you clowns cite is based on computer models. EVERYTHING. Come back when you actually have some real data.

You do know what "data" is...right?

So what do you classify as "THINKING" people. Some goober listening to Hannity with no more climate education than they can get from watching the weather channel who claims to understand the data better than the experts? I'm sure some of them can think, but they just don't have the understanding that the experts do.

It's fraud because all the fraud that is behind it Billy Boy. Tampered data, political agendas, etc... that's what makes it a fraud. It isn't science, it's a political movement aimed at controlling people's behavior.

So you are saying that 97% of all legitimately recognized climate scientists.....world wide.......are in a massive conspiracy to spread false information? Who is controlling this conspiracy, and why?

No, THINKING people know it's a fraud because there is zero empirical data to support the "CO2 drives the global temp theory." Period. Everything you clowns cite is based on computer models. EVERYTHING. Come back when you actually have some real data.

You do know what "data" is...right?

Since you're so sure you know what it is, why didn't you post any?
If the data is there to show CO2 does not cause the problem, it should be simple enough to find it.

The evidence is all around you moron. But, once again for the factually challenged. YOU have made a claim. In science YOU are required to PROVE your claim. YOU have claimed that CO2 is a problem. That means YOU have to prove it. All I have to do is show that there is nothing new, which sceptics have done repeatedly, and that is all we need do to discount your claim.

You lose.

It's fraud because all the fraud that is behind it Billy Boy. Tampered data, political agendas, etc... that's what makes it a fraud. It isn't science, it's a political movement aimed at controlling people's behavior.

So you are saying that 97% of all legitimately recognized climate scientists.....world wide.......are in a massive conspiracy to spread false information? Who is controlling this conspiracy, and why?

Yeah, all 74 of them. Who owe their collective prosperity and professional reputations on the maintenance of the fraud. Add to that the politicians who wish to tax the world to fund whatever BS they want to, and scumbag companies like Goldman Sachs who hope to rake off the hundreds of billions for doing nothing but shuffling paper and you have the motive to perpetuate the biggest fraud ever perpetrated.

An exerpt from the Scientific American regarding the 97%:

Rather, the climate debate is now ethical and political; it comes down to what Americans are willing to do today to address a problem that will largely affect their grandchildren. In this realm of moral choice, the 97 percent consensus can be polarizing, said Dan Kahan, a professor of psychology at Yale University.

The problem here is that science isn't based on consensus.... And from n OSS article:

31,000 scientists reject global warming and say "no convincing evidence" that humans can or will cause global warming.

The other problem here is the 97% number is comprised of climatologists.. a group heavily invested in AGW. Without AGW, what exactly does a climatologist do? It's about as convincing as Al Sharpton ranting about racism.

worst co2 in the world ... China

Siete is a shining example of why the AGW cult is losing the war. Everything this ignorant twat posts is a lie. Everyone knows it and thus they also know that he is a liar of the first order.

Thank you for being such an absolute boob!

Siete is a shining example of why the AGW cult is losing the war. Everything this ignorant twat posts is a lie. Everyone knows it and thus they also know that he is a liar of the first order.

Well, in his defense.. he's probably actually bought into it. Leftists seem to be very emotional and are easily led by emotional arguments that tug at the heartstrings... you know, drowning polar bears and whatnot. But, sadly, it makes their imploring of you to look at the science a bit of a stretch.

No, is your answer.

Now I ask, do liberals believe with a belief as great as any religion that AGW is true because they just like to have power over people?

and thank you for being a DOLT. Some idiots don't understand sarcasm even when you explain it to them, ain't that right Brickwall?

LMAO

and thank you for being a DOLT. Some idiots don't understand sarcasm even when you explain it to them, ain't that right Brickwall?

LMAO

You couldn't use sarcasm if your life depended on it twerp. My 8 year old daughter understands it and uses it far better than you ever will. Get used to being a joke.

Forum List

Back